FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Should Cuckolds Get Birthday Treats?

Should Cuckolds Get Birthday Treats?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oe and lola OP   Couple 18 weeks ago

Weston

Joe’s birthday tomorrow. Any thoughts on whether he should be allowed any sexy times with me? It’s not always been the case over the years. But maybe it’s time to mix it up.

Comments or ideas please.

Lola x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ikesEmBigMan 18 weeks ago

Herts

Used condoms? Better still the ones you've not used

By *otwife Snowy and MeCouple 18 weeks ago

Carshalton

Yes defo should. When cucks are treated special you end up with a much more compliant one

By *hastityPleasureGiverMan 18 weeks ago

Rotherham

He should ..... For both my cuckold relationship I was in chastity 24/7 and only allowed sex with my gf on my birthday and our anniversary the rest of the time sex came from her hung bulls

By *aveJones76Man 18 weeks ago

Rotherham

I saw a video where the cuck had numbing cream and had to wear 2 condoms to fuck a fake pussy for 1 minute. That seemed quite a hot idea!

By *iganpairCouple 18 weeks ago

Wigan, Lancs.

As cuck I'd say no unless you think he's been really good or yes but not allowed to cum

By (user no longer on site) 18 weeks ago

I say he should be made to suck my John’s cock and if he does a good job I’ll let him lick me…

Lizzie

X

By *ash0000Man 18 weeks ago

Southwest

Yeah needs a special treat on his birthday. 15 seconds of sex. Maybe too long for him though.

By (user no longer on site) 18 weeks ago

Just put the tip in and no more !

By *elrose57Couple 18 weeks ago

reading

well i think you should look after his needs as much as your lovers needs, after all without him you would not be having the fun it looks like you are getting, and fun is what its all about, so treat him to , you could take a nice hard fuck and lots of hot spunk, and if he is into it let him lick you out, or as one guy said a used condom full of cum, or may be he would like you to wank your lover of into his mouth and let him enjoy the full texture and taste of it,

Weston

Some good ideas. Just to be clear, he’s not able to get hard. Been like that for a few years. Sad really.

By *ash0000Man 18 weeks ago

Southwest

Clean up duties…hoovering, dishes etc :-

By *p4itfilthMan 18 weeks ago

Leeds

Its my birthday today

By *esparate danMan 18 weeks ago

glasgow

"Joe’s birthday tomorrow. Any thoughts on whether he should be allowed any sexy times with me? It’s not always been the case over the years. But maybe it’s time to mix it up.

Comments or ideas please.

Lola x "

How do you know Joes login lola

Weston

After a few lovely private message suggestions, J will be in lingerie and plug when we meet a new guy tonight in a bar.

By *ellinever70Woman 18 weeks ago

Ayrshire

"After a few lovely private message suggestions, J will be in lingerie and plug when we meet a new guy tonight in a bar. "

Cheaper than buying him something he won't appreciate

By *e Platypuss de ErotiqueMan 18 weeks ago

Bristol

"I say he should be made to suck my John’s cock and if he does a good job I’ll let him lick me…

Lizzie

X"

Blimey think you just made a cuck out of me. I'd suck Mr dry

By *umslaveTV/TS 18 weeks ago

Sheffield

"Some good ideas. Just to be clear, he’s not able to get hard. Been like that for a few years. Sad really. "

Prostate milking it is then!

By *oe and lola OP   Couple 17 weeks ago

Weston

"Some good ideas. Just to be clear, he’s not able to get hard. Been like that for a few years. Sad really.

Prostate milking it is then!"

Still not been successful with that and tried it a few times. Beginning to think it was an urban myth lol x

By (user no longer on site) 16 weeks ago

Could be a birthday treat if the cuck works hard for it and gets to have their just deserts in reward for their hard efforts

Of you could be mean and give birthday punishments instead. Leave them pining for you in a frenzied frustrated state of no denial. You could take the big O for yourself even and their bday gift will be to see you relish in the nice lovely afterglow

By *oe and lola OP   Couple 16 weeks ago

Weston

"Could be a birthday treat if the cuck works hard for it and gets to have their just deserts in reward for their hard efforts

Of you could be mean and give birthday punishments instead. Leave them pining for you in a frenzied frustrated state of no denial. You could take the big O for yourself even and their bday gift will be to see you relish in the nice lovely afterglow

"

I had exactly this twelve years ago. Her regular guy was with us all day and then stayed over. But nothing happened so I thought. We all stayed in our speaking size bed. But when I woke up her pussy was full. They’d waited deliberately until I was asleep, their plan all along.

It always is so hot to think about even after all these years.

By *ee And MikeCouple 16 weeks ago

Cannock

"Could be a birthday treat if the cuck works hard for it and gets to have their just deserts in reward for their hard efforts

I had exactly this twelve years ago. Her regular guy was with us all day and then stayed over. But nothing happened so I thought. We all stayed in our speaking size bed. But when I woke up her pussy was full. They’d waited deliberately until I was asleep, their plan all along.

It always is so hot to think about even after all these years. "

Being a cuckold couple ourselves, seems like a cucks dream !

By *oe and lola OP   Couple 16 weeks ago

Weston

It always is so hot to think about even after all these years.

Being a cuckold couple ourselves, seems like a cucks dream !"

agreed!

By *uriouser2000Man 16 weeks ago

belfast

I mean depending on your cuck this could be a reason of he enjoys being humiliated to go that one step further. Precious creatures are cucks, they give a genuine service to society

By *exycouple.xCouple 16 weeks ago

leeds

Have two bulls round , make him watch then the bulls can spit roast him

By *opmantopmanMan 16 weeks ago

hampstead

The best treat for cuck is to get fucked after the bull fuck his wife

By *ilkchocdreamMan 16 weeks ago

Kenilworth

Some great suggestions on here..I love being the bull and inside the wife while she pegs him

By *nc31Couple 16 weeks ago

uxbridge

A fantasy of mine for years was a 4sum preferably with 2 bi guys. 2 years ago she said she wanted to treat me for my bday. she had found 2 guys fairly local keen to meet. She arranged to meet on my bday they was in awe at her sexyness. Kissing her body and licking her pussy she loved every bit of it. Was the best bday treat ever lol. So yeah treat ur fella n treat urself same time..

By *hoenix CoupleCouple 16 weeks ago

Stokesley

I hope so...

» Add a new message to this topic