FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Seeing your partner for the first time

Seeing your partner for the first time

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ewYoungFun321 OP   Couple 42 weeks ago

South Wales

How did you react when you seen your partner take their first steps with you into swinging ?

For example the first time you see your partner kiss someone. Then move into oral etc.

What was your reaction and how did you deal with it?

I can imagine it must be a really odd feeling when your first see that happen....

Any advice is also extremely welcome x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ottodot123Couple 42 weeks ago

Gillingham

It was incredibly horny and exciting.

Still is.

Ms Dot x

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple 42 weeks ago

Leeds

It was a little odd to start, not in a bad way just an are we really doing this way, then it was hot.

I've only ever seen him with another woman and same for him he's never seen me with another man so I don't know from that perspective.

Mrs

By *abonTedCouple 42 weeks ago

Midlands & Cheltenham

Shocking. Outrageous. Extraordinary. But mostly arousing

By *alcon43Woman 42 weeks ago

Paisley

I’m with a new partner and although I’ve previously had couple profiles with FBs I’ve not had the same emotional attachment that I do now. Playing previously was just about the fun but now it’s a whole new learning curve for both of us.

First party is on Friday so we’ll see how it goes. We do know most of the people going so it’s not strangers. We have spoken about it as well.

It does help to have a safe word or phrase so if either of you feels uncomfortable you can deal with it. Don’t feel obliged to play with anyone you don’t want to. Agree before it if you want same room or separate room play and any boundaries you both have. Communication is vital for swinging to work.

By (user no longer on site) 42 weeks ago

Very horny

Lou

By *enerifehotwifecplCouple 42 weeks ago

West Yorkshire

Surreal x

South Wales

"It was a little odd to start, not in a bad way just an are we really doing this way, then it was hot.

I've only ever seen him with another woman and same for him he's never seen me with another man so I don't know from that perspective.

Mrs "

Yes I bet it's a bit weird for the first time. Maybe need some alcohol to calm the nerves

South Wales

"Shocking. Outrageous. Extraordinary. But mostly arousing "

Did you start slow and gradually get into or it just go full "swing" lol x

By *aughtyLittlePicsCouple 42 weeks ago

Derby

Really, really exciting for both of us

He says: seeing her suck someone else’s coco was possibly the most beautiful and exciting thing I’ve ever seen

She says: watching him come over someone else’s tits was hot

It was strange but hot!

As soon as he started railing her i loved it.

By *ancs married coupleCouple 42 weeks ago

preston

Mr here - I've seen Mrs with a few woman and it was very surreal at first watching her snog someone but it very quickly turned highly arousing. Not seen her in action with another male yet but I imagine it would be similar but more intense as it's a bit more taboo!

By *hynoottMan 42 weeks ago

Fareham

For me with past partners its always been so hot! I cant speak for everyone but for me there was no jelousy or odd feeling just made me super horny seeing my girl with someone elses cock in her mouth!

Made me leak so much. Was such horny sight seeing them on dance floor kissing hands wondering. Excitment of it actually happening

Exactly what I’ve been looking for as me and my wife have discussed her sleeping with someone else for a while now but recently we had a handy man come out and since then they have been chatting. But I don’t know how I feel now lol nervous but horny lol any advice will be appreciated xx

By *unover40Couple 42 weeks ago

yeovil

It was incredible. Hard to describe the feeling but its addictive. Seeing my wife kissing another man in public, the way they looked at each other, that sexual tension

By *linky1Couple 42 weeks ago

Sittingbourne

We had talked and fantasised about it for so long that when it happened it felt natural.

Definitely the sexiest thing I had ever seen and she never fails to surprise me.

By *inkForLifeCouple 42 weeks ago

North Shields

"Exactly what I’ve been looking for as me and my wife have discussed her sleeping with someone else for a while now but recently we had a handy man come out and since then they have been chatting. But I don’t know how I feel now lol nervous but horny lol any advice will be appreciated xx"

It's weird. I don't get turned on, or feel horny, I stay soft, and I don't even actually enjoy watching, however, I leak loads and loads of pre-cum so something is going on.

It's a very fucked up experience, but one we repeat so clearly I enjoy it on some level.

I was worried about this. But seeing him being given a bj was like ok when we get home we are going to have great reclaim sex, as im so horny and we did lol Gem

Yet to see him have full on sex, so jury is out on that one xx

By *randmrs86Couple 42 weeks ago

Merseyside

Great question, we recently had our first couple swap and hearing my hubby with another woman was so hot! I found it was the hearing more so than seeing if that makes sense

Exhilarating, empowering, totally off the scale of erotic, for us both. And dear lord for weeks afterwards the tingles we're still there with an electric atmosphere between us xxx

By *r_LickCouple 42 weeks ago

aberdeen

All types of emotions going on with me at the time my stomach was churning, heart beating so hard I thought they could hear it.

But my cock was so hard you could have stricken a match on it lol

Then afterwards we talked and snuggled in and fell asleep, funny enough we woke up still in that same position.....

South Wales

"It was incredible. Hard to describe the feeling but its addictive. Seeing my wife kissing another man in public, the way they looked at each other, that sexual tension "

Do you not get jealous ?

By *ulia2013Couple 42 weeks ago

Yeovil

It had the same effect on me. We did it so that the men were side by side with the girls on top. Watching her fucking and coming on top of another man was amazing. We still talk about how that first time turned me on!

By *helroyCouple 42 weeks ago

Skegness

Was amazing seeing her kissing another man feeling her boobs and the kids hands move down feeling his cock and get it out it was rock hard too

By *onosplayCouple 42 weeks ago

banbury

Was nerve racking. We were in a bar. Had agreed if she wanted to proceed that when I came back from the toilet she would be kissing the guy. So came back and found them with tongues down each others throats lol. Very passionate.

Then the first time he pushed his cock into her later. Her face was a picture.

By *blasiansCouple 42 weeks ago

Wakefield

A case of Cognitive dissonance. Both horny,highly aroused, exhilarating, lots of question, left wanting to experience more.

By *ornywelsh2sumCouple 42 weeks ago

Neath valley.

"How did you react when you seen your partner take their first steps with you into swinging ?

For example the first time you see your partner kiss someone. Then move into oral etc.

I can imagine it must be a really odd feeling when your first see that happen....

Any advice is also extremely welcome x"

Excitement, proud, turned and abd extremely horny

Neath valley.

And still find it horny

Neath valley.

"It was incredible. Hard to describe the feeling but its addictive. Seeing my wife kissing another man in public, the way they looked at each other, that sexual tension

Do you not get jealous ? "

If you feel jealousy swinging is not for you.

"It was incredible. Hard to describe the feeling but its addictive. Seeing my wife kissing another man in public, the way they looked at each other, that sexual tension "

Sums it up perfect. Seeing them both getting want each other so much

It was amazing

Extremely horny and such a turn on knowing others find my wife a turn on too

By *edtabCouple 42 weeks ago

Sexville Birmingham

[Removed by poster at 16/09/23 11:54:41]

"It was incredible. Hard to describe the feeling but its addictive. Seeing my wife kissing another man in public, the way they looked at each other, that sexual tension

Do you not get jealous ? "

The first time I did swinging with an ex (who I adored) I was very excited but worried a lot about being jealous.

I read quite a bit about it in books / articles about ENM. In short they argue jealousy isn’t a ‘feeling’ in and of it self such as happiness or sadness - it’s a reaction to another feeling ie you are jealous because you actually feel insecure, inadequate, FOMO. That really was an eye opener for me. If you can understand WHY you might feel jealous and deal with that it helps.

On the night it was absolutely incredible- so hot, so much fun, so erotic. Afterwards he kept saying the best but for him was just seeing me enjoy myself.

It really is a mind blowing experience and increases intimacy, but worth reading a bit if you are worried about jealousy

By *penbicoupleCouple 42 weeks ago

Northampton

OP, I nearly fainted!

Easily the best thing I've ever seen.

By *heaspieswingerMan 42 weeks ago

Peak District

"How did you react when you seen your partner take their first steps with you into swinging ?

Any advice is also extremely welcome x"

Separated now, sadly…

BUT it was hot AF. We had loads of boundaries, and broke most of them that first time. And each time just got hotter and hotter

By *orl1971Couple 42 weeks ago

Glasgow

It’s incredibly hot to see your partner with someone else. It can bring out a lot of feelings but as long as they are discussed afterwards.

In a couple situation it can also be distracting at times if you’re watching your partner when you should be concentrating on the person you’re playing with. That’s why we have met single guys . You can properly watch your partner having fun which is a different dynamic.

By *avandPennyCouple 42 weeks ago

Wigan

It's strange, you see the joy on your partners face and all those little movements that you miss when you are playing with each other. Seeing her inner slut come out is amazing and seeing another guy make her cum is very powerful, you really understand that others can give her the same as you in the bedroom and it's a little humbling but amazingly sexy.

By *heaspieswingerMan 42 weeks ago

Peak District

"In a couple situation it can also be distracting at times if you’re watching your partner when you should be concentrating on the person you’re playing with.

"

This is so accurate. You’re making sure your partner is having a great time, so lose focus. And that can cause *ahem* issues elsewhere…

But getting over that comes with time

By *yeSureMan 3 days ago

Glasgow

Still waiting

By *orednhorny99Man 3 days ago

consett

This is a great topic thankyiu all for sharing , literally

By *urreywifeandmeCouple 3 days ago

woking

Seeing mates hand go up her skirt and hearing her pussy sloooshing was incredible and better when I watched him fuck her silly

By *herrybakewellCouple 3 days ago

Staffordshire

We've seen each other kiss and touch but everything else happens separately.

By *utterfly1983Couple 5 hours ago

Widnes

Our first night we met (7years ago) we spent having a 3some. Was so steamy and sexy.. yet a little nerve wracking at first. We still get a little nervous meeting people now, not knowing what the outcome will be, if they will like us etc but we’ve never been jealous of each other.. we love watching each other while the other is being pleasured having a glance over while we’re each being f***ed..it’s awesome

By *rs-Naughty_Mr-CuddlesCouple 5 hours ago

Nr coleford

When we used to go to clubs we started on the jacuzzi then went our separate ways would look in in each other to make sure she's OK

By *endalshaggersCouple 16 minutes ago

Kendal

It was very odd. Maybe because our first times swapping was extremely spontaneous out the blue and also mixed in with the lust I'd had for shagging the other girl mixed with jealousy the other guy had a very good body and was much much bigger than me downstairs. Horny to a degree. I wonder if I'd have felt different without having another woman to fuck/focus on and therefore my reaction slightly tainted to a degree?...

» Add a new message to this topic