FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Block bi men

Block bi men

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *pplepieCream OP   Couple 50 weeks ago

Ayrshire

Is there anyway to block bi/curious men? We are getting at lot of messages from men who we would not be looking to meet. Don't want to waste ppls time x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *estinysswingersCouple 50 weeks ago

Worsley

Don’t think there’s a way.

Ayrshire

"Don’t think there’s a way. "

Thats a shame, would be a good addition x

By *iss DevilWoman 50 weeks ago

Bedford

"Don’t think there’s a way.

"

What about "Fab straight" guys?

By *estinysswingersCouple 50 weeks ago

Worsley

"Don’t think there’s a way.

What about "Fab straight" guys? "

The should be an option.

By *ucka39Man 50 weeks ago

Newcastle

Hi op

You could try this.

Click search top right then advance search and pick the boxes that applies to you it may help

By *ucka39Man 50 weeks ago

Newcastle

"Hi op

You could try this.

Click search top right then advance search and pick the boxes that applies to you it may help "

And message filters pick which applies to you

Ayrshire

"Hi op

You could try this.

Click search top right then advance search and pick the boxes that applies to you it may help "

No looking to stop then looking and messaging us xxxxx

By (user no longer on site) 50 weeks ago

"Hi op

You could try this.

Click search top right then advance search and pick the boxes that applies to you it may help

No looking to stop then looking and messaging us xxxxx "

Block all men. If you don't want them looking at your profile put all your pics in friends only.

By *penbicoupleCouple 50 weeks ago

Northampton

If you want to stop them looking, you'll have to block them all.

After all, super-straight Dave may look tomorrow and find himself unusually attracted to your cock.

By *uliette500Woman 50 weeks ago

Hull

"Hi op

You could try this.

No looking to stop then looking and messaging us xxxxx "

You can't stop anyone from looking but you can use your filters to stop single men from messaging then you just look for who you want to meet yourself.

By *ebauchedDeviantsPt2Couple 50 weeks ago

Cumbria

"Is there anyway to block bi/curious men? We are getting at lot of messages from men who we would not be looking to meet. Don't want to waste ppls time x"

You can block all the bi/curious men you want but all that’s happening is you are blocking the honest ones. The amount of ‘straight’ men who contact us, explaining how they are bi really and they don’t want to put people like you off, is unreal. It’s especially amusing when you see those same people on the forums saying they hate it when bi men contact them, and they are 100% straight!

By *ootyfruityCouple 50 weeks ago

andover

"Is there anyway to block bi/curious men? We are getting at lot of messages from men who we would not be looking to meet. Don't want to waste ppls time x

You can block all the bi/curious men you want but all that’s happening is you are blocking the honest ones. The amount of ‘straight’ men who contact us, explaining how they are bi really and they don’t want to put people like you off, is unreal. It’s especially amusing when you see those same people on the forums saying they hate it when bi men contact them, and they are 100% straight!"

We hate this! If people don’t want to meet us because we are bi, we do not want to meet them. But if someone is not comfortable enough to put bi on their profile, we will not engage chat

By *amnaughtybutniceWoman 50 weeks ago

tf1

Why does it matter if they are looking at your profile? It’s not catching you know.

By *ouple4voyeurCouple 50 weeks ago

Birmingham

We have the opposite, straight people message us and then 90% turn bi when they know we're after bi only lol

Hi just put No Bi Men at the top of your profile. Karen

Cumbria

"Is there anyway to block bi/curious men? We are getting at lot of messages from men who we would not be looking to meet. Don't want to waste ppls time x

You can block all the bi/curious men you want but all that’s happening is you are blocking the honest ones. The amount of ‘straight’ men who contact us, explaining how they are bi really and they don’t want to put people like you off, is unreal. It’s especially amusing when you see those same people on the forums saying they hate it when bi men contact them, and they are 100% straight!

We hate this! If people don’t want to meet us because we are bi, we do not want to meet them. But if someone is not comfortable enough to put bi on their profile, we will not engage chat"

Yeah, we are leaning towards that these days. If you are bi or curious then just say so, if people won’t meet because they’re scared you’ll jump on the male half, or homophobic, then you’re best off out of it anyway.

Cumbria

"We have the opposite, straight people message us and then 90% turn bi when they know we're after bi only lol "

Exactly this!

By *ablo minibar123Woman 50 weeks ago

"Why does it matter if they are looking at your profile? It’s not catching you know. "

By *ilthy couple 111Couple 50 weeks ago

boston

would say 90% of men on here that have straight on profile have had a bi experience

I get guys with straight on there profile who then say there bi when they want to play with a bi couple. Karen

By *rills and SwoonCouple 50 weeks ago

Stroud

(Male here) I’m bi and state it in our profile. Very happy being bi. I can quite easily play straight (or gay for that matter) if I want to. Having said that, if I see someone has no bi men on their profile, I might scratch my head and wonder why(!) but I would obviously respect it.

Ayrshire

"Why does it matter if they are looking at your profile? It’s not catching you know. "

Lol I know, it's the fact they look at us, read our profile,and then message! We stare no bi men.

I don't think there's a way, and this will only encourage more lies to bi-pass filters.

By *g and funnyCouple 50 weeks ago

Clacton

"Why does it matter if they are looking at your profile? It’s not catching you know.

Lol I know, it's the fact they look at us, read our profile,and then message! We stare no bi men. "

It won't stop those who are hiding it from messaging you and from our experience over 90% of the "straight men" that message us say they are actually bi.

One even had a verification from a couple, who like you also stated strictly no bi men. Yet he messaged us saying how much he likes sucking cock.

You get idiots of all sexualities who can't be bothered to read a profile and will just message on the chance they will get somewhere.

Delete, block and move on

By *rFoxAndXenoCouple 50 weeks ago

Weymouth

We get messages from men we don't want to meet day in and day out, it's just the way of it.

By *tyoursecretserviceMan 49 weeks ago

Cheltenham

Personally I find it very funny how Bi-men ( on any level) are see as lepers by so many. Wouldn't put you out with piss if your on fire Victorians.

Yet Bi-women are totally acceptable.

What sort of fuck fest are you after..... vanilla with a little extra vanilla.

By (user no longer on site) 49 weeks ago

"Personally I find it very funny how Bi-men ( on any level) are see as lepers by so many. Wouldn't put you out with piss if your on fire Victorians.

What sort of fuck fest are you after..... vanilla with a little extra vanilla."

And so what if someone does want vanilla? If they don't want you, respect that!

By *hegoodlife47Couple 49 weeks ago

South Yorkshire

This is what we've wrote on our profile.

For the sake of ticking boxes on FAB, Dave is Bi-Curious (Apr 22) and Krissy bisexual.

However, we both class ourselves as straight and would rather say we are situationally Bi and like to just go with the flow.

Not sure what the big fuss is about bi men. I've only played as orally Bi in the last 12months, before that we used to just say sorry not my thing.

"Personally I find it very funny how Bi-men ( on any level) are see as lepers by so many. Wouldn't put you out with piss if your on fire Victorians.

Never seen one person on here say anything like that about bi men.

But it’s up to the individual if they want to meet a bi, straight or gay.

Nobody has got the right to tell anyone what they want.

By *ebauchedDeviantsPt2Couple 49 weeks ago

Cumbria

Nobody has got the right to tell anyone what they want. "

To be fair there are a good number of couples profiles on here, with bi females, who state they won’t meet bi men. I find it funny that straight men seem to think no bi or gay men just won’t be able to resist them!

To be fair there are a good number of couples profiles on here, with bi females, who state they won’t meet bi men. I find it funny that straight men seem to think no bi or gay men just won’t be able to resist them!"

Again I’ve never seen people saying bi men at ent acceptable just their preference on not wanting to meet them.. No that’s not the case with everyone but we have a couple of situations where boundaries were disgusted and a meet had to be stoped because of the man pushing my husbands boundaries that were talked about in depth before a meet. So everyone has their own reasons and there own type of people they want to meet. People should just be concerned about their own profiles and interests

Cumbria

To be fair there are a good number of couples profiles on here, with bi females, who state they won’t meet bi men. I find it funny that straight men seem to think no bi or gay men just won’t be able to resist them!

Again I’ve never seen people saying bi men at ent acceptable just their preference on not wanting to meet them.. No that’s not the case with everyone but we have a couple of situations where boundaries were disgusted and a meet had to be stoped because of the man pushing my husbands boundaries that were talked about in depth before a meet. So everyone has their own reasons and there own type of people they want to meet. People should just be concerned about their own profiles and interests "

People who ‘push boundaries’ ruin it for everyone and that’s unacceptable. I don’t think, as you said, there’s anyone who openly says bisexuality is unacceptable, it’s just funny seeing how especially men embrace female bisexuality so wholeheartedly but when it comes to men…

Like you say, everyone gets to choose who they want to meet but equally everyone gets to choose what they find amusing.

By *lexV16Man 49 weeks ago

Welling

[Removed by poster at 20/08/23 09:35:34]

Again I’ve never seen people saying bi men at ent acceptable just their preference on not wanting to meet them.. No that’s not the case with everyone but we have a couple of situations where boundaries were disgusted and a meet had to be stoped because of the man pushing my husbands boundaries that were talked about in depth before a meet. So everyone has their own reasons and there own type of people they want to meet. People should just be concerned about their own profiles and interests

People who ‘push boundaries’ ruin it for everyone and that’s unacceptable. I don’t think, as you said, there’s anyone who openly says bisexuality is unacceptable, it’s just funny seeing how especially men embrace female bisexuality so wholeheartedly but when it comes to men…

Like you say, everyone gets to choose who they want to meet but equally everyone gets to choose what they find amusing."

I don’t see it like that at all.. you can’t choose who you are sexually attracted too just because I find women attractive it doesn’t mean my husband should then find men sexually attractive.

He doesn’t embrace or deter my bi curious sexuality it does nothing for him but he supports me just as I would be the same if he was bisexual.

And yes of course people find all manor of things amusing that others don’t

By *pplepieCream OP   Couple 49 weeks ago

Ayrshire

Are you OK? It's just my, female, preference. We all have our likes and dislikes. As for out play it's anything but vanilla. Take care

By *houtycatCouple 49 weeks ago

Henley

I wonder what the mentality is behind this aversion to bi men?

Do you think they’re going to try and make your straight husband gay?

Are they riddled with disease?

Was your man bullied as a child and the thought of being honest now manifests itself in macho bravado?

Or is the mrs so woefully deprived at home that any encounter must solely be based around her ?

Have a look at couples in their early 20s…you’ll see the taboo has almost disappeared

I wonder how many of you have actually had a foursome or an orgy. When it’s girl on girl time, it’s so much hotter watching my hubby getting involved rather than sitting on the sideline …literally holding his own dick

"I wonder what the mentality is behind this aversion to bi men?

Was your man bullied as a child and the thought of being honest now manifests itself in macho bravado?

Or is the mrs so woefully deprived at home that any encounter must solely be based around her ?

Have a look at couples in their early 20s…you’ll see the taboo has almost disappeared

I wonder how many of you have actually had a foursome or an orgy. When it’s girl on girl time, it’s so much hotter watching my hubby getting involved rather than sitting on the sideline …literally holding his own dick

"

Bi men on Fab openly lie about their sexuality. They pretend to be straight to get a fuck.

They message straight men profiles and don't respect the stated sexuality.

I wouldn't want to meet someone like that. Far too risky!!

"

all of the above and have heard they have scales under their clothes

Serious though people have their own preferences, we have highlighted the reason we don’t meet bisexual men and it’s a strong valid reason for us.

I don’t know why people take offence to others preferences.

We have seen so many couples with bisexual lovely men isn’t best to focus on the ones with the same interests

Henley

You do realise that bi men aren’t gay?!

They might want to fuck you more than than fuck your hubby

By *inkywife1981Couple 49 weeks ago

A town near you

We try to make it clear on profile we won't meet guys who meet other guys.

Obviously not all guys will state on profile if bi but there verifications can give them away!

"You do realise that bi men aren’t gay?!

They might want to fuck you more than than fuck your hubby "

Don’t think anyone said otherwise?

Henley

“Bi men on Fab openly lie about their sexuality. They pretend to be straight to get a fuck.“

Implies they’re gay

"“Bi men on Fab openly lie about their sexuality. They pretend to be straight to get a fuck.“

Implies they’re gay"

No it doesn't, it implies they pretend they're straight to meet women that don't want to meet bi men. Nothing to do with being gay.

Henley

So you’re inferring they’re trying to fuck the man rather than the woman?

"So you’re inferring they’re trying to fuck the man rather than the woman?"

No, im saying they lie about fucking men so they can fuck the woman that doesn't want to fuck bi men. No idea where you got the whole "gay" thing from.

Henley

Bi men fuck women. Men in general lie (especially to get laid)

Blocking bi men wouldn’t help. Those bi men who pretend to be straight by not admitting their sexuality on their preferences would slip through the net.

Just delete the messages, its not really wasting their time if you do that

"Bi men fuck women. Men in general lie (especially to get laid)

Blocking bi men wouldn’t help. Those bi men who pretend to be straight by not admitting their sexuality on their preferences would slip through the net.

"

And posts like this are exactly why they lie

And posts like this are exactly why they lie"

The OPs post, not yours

"

Ok? I don't disagree with any other point you're making, just correcting you on the "implies they're gay" comment because it was incorrect.

Being able to block by filter would be useful if it wouldn't be taken advantage of by people that aren't up front about their sexuality, would block straight men in a heartbeat.

Bi men on Fab openly lie about their sexuality. They pretend to be straight to get a fuck.

I wouldn't want to meet someone like that. Far too risky!!"

Risky how? Do you believe sti's are only a male on male area? Because I think you'd be woefully mistaken

Cumbria

I wouldn't want to meet someone like that. Far too risky!!"

Most people who have more than a couple of meets with men on fab probably have met a bisexual man, regardless of what is stares on the profile of those they meet.

By *exleybuffboyMan 49 weeks ago

sidcup

Blah blah blah…more biphobia on here

By *ominanceMan 49 weeks ago

peterlee area

Do yourself a favour and search for any popular TV/TS with public verifications, then see how many “straight” men they have met.

All this feature would do is block honest people.

"Blah blah blah…more biphobia on here "

Why biphobia? aren’t peope allowed to have preferences?

"So you’re inferring they’re trying to fuck the man rather than the woman?

No, im saying they lie about fucking men so they can fuck the woman that doesn't want to fuck bi men. No idea where you got the whole "gay" thing from."

By *ullfuncoupleCouple 49 weeks ago

hull

[Removed by poster at 22/08/23 06:30:14]

By *unchalMan 49 weeks ago

Dartford

We hate this! If people don’t want to meet us because we are bi, we do not want to meet them. But if someone is not comfortable enough to put bi on their profile, we will not engage chat

Yeah, we are leaning towards that these days. If you are bi or curious then just say so, if people won’t meet because they’re scared you’ll jump on the male half, or homophobic, then you’re best off out of it anyway."

But, hey, I would want to jump on the male half

Dartford

"I get guys with straight on there profile who then say there bi when they want to play with a bi couple. Karen"

Nah. It's definitely a little odd. One of the interesting things about this site and the other one, is how specific folk are about their desires. It makes no sense to hide something that no one cares about on here...

Dartford

"Why does it matter if they are looking at your profile? It’s not catching you know.

Lol I know, it's the fact they look at us, read our profile,and then message! We stare no bi men. "

But that's a different issue. It seems to bother people on here if someone hasn't read their profile.

By *iscreetfuncpl12Couple 49 weeks ago

Somerset

why does it have to be a phobia rather than a preference? If a option existed to block straight men we would use it and we are not straight-phobic. Some of our best friends are straight!

"Blah blah blah…more biphobia on here why does it have to be a phobia rather than a preference? If a option existed to block straight men we would use it and we are not straight-phobic. Some of our best friends are straight! "

A phobia is something that terrifies- not something you’re not interested in or don’t find attractive

There's a lot of straight guys, that suddenly become bi, once you've started chatting to them!

By *omblingFreeCouple 49 weeks ago

Severn Beach

when we first started playing with other men - a long time ago now - we were looking for predominantly, if not completely straight, men. Now we feel like opening that up and exploring with bi men a little. No phobia there. its a preference.

The thing about preferences is people don't always understand them and this leads to resentment. A person's sexual preference can be hard to accept sometimes because they are not obliged to explain or rationalise they're prefrences to anyone. it can be especially difficult when those preferences are opposite to what you personally are offering. It is a kind of rejection, in a way. A rejection, before a word is even spoken between you. ouch, right? but like all rejection, whether direct or indirect - such as respecting another person's sexual preferences, it should be dealt with maturity and grace. If you don't agree with it, fine. Rail against it in private if you like. Hell in private rant and rave and be fucking savage as you like about it, if you wish. because letting rip or throwing a tantrum in a public forum....well it never got anyone laid let's put it that way.

The OP makes a good suggestion. years ago, we would have loved to have blocked all the bi guys because they weren't what we were looking for....we had reasons. but you get the 'straight' guys who are bi, the bi guys who are really straight...The truth is, no message filter would be a substitute for getting to know people and asking gentle, probing questions in a grown up manner.

the Wombles

By *heelofTimeCouple 49 weeks ago

Two Rivers

You can block all the bi/curious men you want but all that’s happening is you are blocking the honest ones. The amount of ‘straight’ men who contact us, explaining how they are bi really and they don’t want to put people like you off, is unreal. It’s especially amusing when you see those same people on the forums saying they hate it when bi men contact them, and they are 100% straight!"

This is extremely accurate. We have met men who were “straight” for straight 3somes who ended up being more bi than some of the men who have bi on their profiles. Don’t be fooled by what people define themselves as on here.

Missy xXx

By *ethnmelvCouple 49 weeks ago

Chudleigh

Does anyone ever block bi- women?

"Does anyone ever block bi- women? "

Why wouldn’t they?

Chudleigh

"Does anyone ever block bi- women?

Why wouldn’t they? "

I guess my point is what is it with blocking bi guys? It is highly likely that most ladies have sucked a cock, so does it really matter if a guy has as well? If this is true, then where does one draw the boundary.

I get that it is peoples preference, but it seems to be a bit arbitrary to us. If we meet people in Clubs and fancy them we don’t give a monkey’s whether they are bi/straight/anything else. It simply comes down to attraction

Haha I’ve noticed this. Men will message me saying all sorts. Then in the forums they’ll be portraying a totally different persona.

That’s why blocking bi or curious won’t work, because the majority hide it on their profile.

"Blah blah blah…more biphobia on here why does it have to be a phobia rather than a preference? If a option existed to block straight men we would use it and we are not straight-phobic. Some of our best friends are straight! "

I know a straight guy!

He won't admit it in public but he's only attracted to women, poor guy.

"Blah blah blah…more biphobia on here why does it have to be a phobia rather than a preference? If a option existed to block straight men we would use it and we are not straight-phobic. Some of our best friends are straight!

I know a straight guy!

He won't admit it in public but he's only attracted to women, poor guy. "

ahaha, well according to the beeb - straight is currently classed as outside the norms of sexuality- it’s now classed as ‘other’ Couldn’t make this shite up

"Does anyone ever block bi- women?

Why wouldn’t they?

I guess my point is what is it with blocking bi guys? It is highly likely that most ladies have sucked a cock, so does it really matter if a guy has as well? If this is true, then where does one draw the boundary.

I get that it is peoples preference, but it seems to be a bit arbitrary to us. If we meet people in Clubs and fancy them we don’t give a monkey’s whether they are bi/straight/anything else. It simply comes down to attraction "

That is you’re preference and obviously you are right to have that and it say what you feel comfortable with.

But not everyone has your views and has their own reasons why they won’t meet bisexual men or women. I see these posts alot about why straight men/ couples won’t meet bisexual men and see them being persecuted for it.

Don’t personally think it’s fare.

Everyone has a right to put up what they want on their own profiles. If my hubby was a bisexual male and we seen profiles where the couple weren’t looking for that I’d see it as a good filter and move on.

There are so many people looking for bisexual males on here so best to leave the ones that aren’t to their own preferences.

By *imandher123456Couple 49 weeks ago

gosport

"We have the opposite, straight people message us and then 90% turn bi when they know we're after bi only lol "

100% this ... We get it all the time ....

By *wBiMan 49 weeks ago

Sherborne

We hate this! If people don’t want to meet us because we are bi, we do not want to meet them. But if someone is not comfortable enough to put bi on their profile, we will not engage chat"

Completely agree with you.

By *eathrow pineappleCouple 49 weeks ago

West London

"If you want to stop them looking, you'll have to block them all.

After all, super-straight Dave may look tomorrow and find himself unusually attracted to your cock. "

haha.

By *rancois Du BoisMan 49 weeks ago

The wrong side of the tracks.

Again I’ve never seen people saying bi men at ent acceptable just their preference on not wanting to meet them.. No that’s not the case with everyone but we have a couple of situations where boundaries were disgusted and a meet had to be stoped because of the man pushing my husbands boundaries that were talked about in depth before a meet. So everyone has their own reasons and there own type of people they want to meet. People should just be concerned about their own profiles and interests "

That’s nothing to do with the guy’s sexuality and all to do with consent.

I’ve played with a couple where the guy is straight, so I just left him alone. I’m not interested in breaking consent.

In the same way I wouldn’t spank someone who didn’t want to be spanked!

By *rettygoodMan 49 weeks ago

Coalville

Can't, but I can do you a favour at least

I’ve played with a couple where the guy is straight, so I just left him alone. I’m not interested in breaking consent.

In the same way I wouldn’t spank someone who didn’t want to be spanked! "

That’s great you do that but not all men are the same as we have encountered.

And coming straight from the horses mouth after we asked when boundaries were pushed it had everything’ to do with his sexuality.

There were other boundaries set up that wasn’t broken but was told it’s because it just felt normal to him as he was attracted to my husband and he forgot himself.

In any case what you think sexuality or consent or maybe both? we have our reasons and that’s our prerogative to withhold them.

By *unmatt888Man 49 weeks ago

Duns

"would say 90% of men on here that have straight on profile have had a bi experience"

Having had a bi experience doesn’t make you bi.

Wanting more of them does.

"would say 90% of men on here that have straight on profile have had a bi experience

Having had a bi experience doesn’t make you bi.

Wanting more of them does. "

True.

Chudleigh

The hard bit is being clear about what bi actually is. Bear with me here as it is not as straightforward as it sounds:

If I’m with two guys and they ‘cross swords’ does that make them both bi?

If I am sucking two guys and they are both in my mouth, does that make them both bi?

If I’m in a 69 with a guy and another guy is fucking me, does that make the guy I’m in a 69 with bi?

If we are doing DP and one guy slides out and the other helps him back in, is one or both of them bi!?

Clearly if it is full on no holds barred sex between everybody then it is clear the guys are bi, but is that what people mean?

Everybody seems to have their own definition, so I tend to agree with an earlier Poster that this sounds more like consent than sexuality. This would be how we interpret things. Each to their own though.

By *unmatt888Man 49 weeks ago

Duns

"The hard bit is being clear about what bi actually is. Bear with me here as it is not as straightforward as it sounds:

If I am sucking two guys and they are both in my mouth, does that make them both bi?

If I’m in a 69 with a guy and another guy is fucking me, does that make the guy I’m in a 69 with bi?

If we are doing DP and one guy slides out and the other helps him back in, is one or both of them bi!?

Clearly if it is full on no holds barred sex between everybody then it is clear the guys are bi, but is that what people mean?

Everybody seems to have their own definition, so I tend to agree with an earlier Poster that this sounds more like consent than sexuality. This would be how we interpret things. Each to their own though. "

Surely it’s pretty simple - if two guys (in this case) are directly pleasuring one another then it’s bi. If not, then it’s not.

Chudleigh

"The hard bit is being clear about what bi actually is. Bear with me here as it is not as straightforward as it sounds:

Everybody seems to have their own definition, so I tend to agree with an earlier Poster that this sounds more like consent than sexuality. This would be how we interpret things. Each to their own though.

Surely it’s pretty simple - if two guys (in this case) are directly pleasuring one another then it’s bi. If not, then it’s not. "

Hard to argue, but everyone draws the line in a different place…

By *tooveMan 49 weeks ago

belfast

I'd prefer a way to block those who don't know the difference between there, they're and their.

I also tend to block straight guys who message me.

I always find it strange when bi women have issues with bi men.

You’ve looked at my profile twice!

By *tooveMan 49 weeks ago

belfast

"I always find it strange when bi women have issues with bi men.

"

Why though?

Everybody seems to have their own definition, so I tend to agree with an earlier Poster that this sounds more like consent than sexuality. This would be how we interpret things. Each to their own though. "

How do you get two inside you?

"I always find it strange when bi women have issues with bi men.

"

I’ve never seen that bi women have issues bi men.

I’ve never seen anyone have issues with bi men? I’ve seen people have their own personal preferences though

By *tephTV67TV/TS 49 weeks ago

Cheshire

I think it would be very difficult to police that type of filter. How would you do it and what would stop a guy setting up two profiles ?

Even verifications from another guy could just be ‘met in a club and had a great chat about football’, no sexual element to the verification.

Also the ‘fab straight’ issues are always there on the site. I have seen ‘straight men’ on this and the other site (with guys only) as they often use the same pictures.

In all honesty Op, meet a straight guy on here, at a club or even in your local, you’ll never truly know his sexual history or what he could possibly try do in a passionate threesome.

By *am8312Man 49 weeks ago

Brighton

You can block all the bi/curious men you want but all that’s

happening is you are blocking the honest ones. The amount of ‘straight’ men who contact us, explaining how they are bi really and they don’t want to put people like you off, is unreal. It’s especially amusing when you see those same people on the forums saying they hate it when bi men contact them, and they are 100% straight!

Yeah, we are leaning towards that these days. If you are bi or curious then just say so, if people won’t meet because they’re scared you’ll jump on the male half, or homophobic, then you’re best off out of it anyway."

Exactly. Bi men don't jump on men just like straight men don't jump on women without consent.

What's up with you! It's open mind is what people need. Weirdly it seems people on these sites are more narrow minded than the general population who don't swing

"

Especially when you know they have active profiles on FG!

By *aughtyPuppyMan 49 weeks ago

SouthEast

As a bi/pan married guy with both a couples profile and single guy profile.. I can safely say I would never dream of playing bi around straight guys. I have zero interest in it. The majority of guys who look at my single profile are 'Fab straight' meaning they are not really straight but their profile says they are as above posts mention.

By *rills and SwoonCouple 49 weeks ago

Stroud

Can I just say, it’s not just men or bi-men that don’t read profiles, couples don’t either. We often get messaged by couples who haven’t read our profile.

By *icentiousCouple 49 weeks ago

Up on them there hills

I have no interest in men full stop.

Wife adores female forms as do I and it is our main source of sensual fun.

Think a bi men block would be good, save our time and theirs.

By *rancois Du BoisMan 49 weeks ago

The wrong side of the tracks.

And coming straight from the horses mouth after we asked when boundaries were pushed it had everything’ to do with his sexuality.

There were other boundaries set up that wasn’t broken but was told it’s because it just felt normal to him as he was attracted to my husband and he forgot himself.

In any case what you think sexuality or consent or maybe both? we have our reasons and that’s our prerogative to withhold them. "

Nope that’s nothing to do with sexuality and all to do with him and his impulses. That person is a problem not everyone else!

By *iercedAndTattooedNE6Couple 49 weeks ago

Newcastle

If everyone just live and let live and enjoyed what they enjoyed and stopped trying to pigeon hole the next person that didn’t like what they liked the world would be a better place, go fuck whoever you wanna fuck as long as it’s consensual who gives a shit, be happy, have fun !

"If everyone just live and let live and enjoyed what they enjoyed and stopped trying to pigeon hole the next person that didn’t like what they liked the world would be a better place, go fuck whoever you wanna fuck as long as it’s consensual who gives a shit, be happy, have fun !"

This x 100

Cumbria

" I have no interest in men full stop.

Think a bi men block would be good, save our time and theirs."

There’s already a block for men, which I’m sure you use, what difference would it make if there was a block for bi men?

In any case what you think sexuality or consent or maybe both? we have our reasons and that’s our prerogative to withhold them.

Nope that’s nothing to do with sexuality and all to do with him and his impulses. That person is a problem not everyone else! "

that’s your opinion and we have ours in any case we still have the right not to meet bisexual men after our experience

Nope that’s nothing to do with sexuality and all to do with him and his impulses. That person is a problem not everyone else! that’s your opinion and we have ours in any case we still have the right not to meet bisexual men after our experience "

Also even if that didn’t happen we still have a choice to choose who we want to meet.

As does everyone else who chooses not to meet bisexual men.

Wish people would just concentrate on the ones who do want to meet them. And let others be.

"If everyone just live and let live and enjoyed what they enjoyed and stopped trying to pigeon hole the next person that didn’t like what they liked the world would be a better place, go fuck whoever you wanna fuck as long as it’s consensual who gives a shit, be happy, have fun !"

Exactly this

Very true!

Nope that’s nothing to do with sexuality and all to do with him and his impulses. That person is a problem not everyone else! that’s your opinion and we have ours in any case we still have the right not to meet bisexual men after our experience

Also even if that didn’t happen we still have a choice to choose who we want to meet.

As does everyone else who chooses not to meet bisexual men.

Wish people would just concentrate on the ones who do want to meet them. And let others be. "

" I have no interest in men full stop.

Think a bi men block would be good, save our time and theirs."

Chudleigh

I guess we all want to be able to filter down to our exact, specific preference. However, doing that means so many people who could be great fun are missed. Another reason why we go to Clubs and aim to meet real people before we decide if they are ‘play’ potential. Each to their own

By *ookie_and_NookieCouple 48 weeks ago

Kent

To be fair there are a good number of couples profiles on here, with bi females, who state they won’t meet bi men. I find it funny that straight men seem to think no bi or gay men just won’t be able to resist them!"

Exactly this! Although I do think most of the women are more biplayful than actually bisexual. It frustrates me that within a part of society that should be so open minded and accepting, there are so many that are so hateful and prejudice.

C x

By *av-RickMan 48 weeks ago

Nearby

"Is there anyway to block bi/curious men? We are getting at lot of messages from men who we would not be looking to meet. Don't want to waste ppls time x"

There will be a lot that are not completely honest in their profile, and would just change their preferences to match your message settings.

I think only things not possible to change are age and gender, so you should block on that basis so you are in control of who you message.

Or block as you recieve - but even then some won't take the hint.

By *unchalMan 48 weeks ago

Dartford

What is wrong with you!? We are the backbone of the site! You might as well be down the pub on a Saturday night otherwise.

By (user no longer on site) 48 weeks ago

What is wrong with you!? We are the backbone of the site! You might as well be down the pub on a Saturday night otherwise. "

What are you actually going on about?

By *icentiousCouple 48 weeks ago

Up on them there hills

Exactly this! Although I do think most of the women are more biplayful than actually bisexual. It frustrates me that within a part of society that should be so open minded and accepting, there are so many that are so hateful and prejudice.

C x"

Totally agree, people should always accept, people have choices, without prejudice.

By *pplepieCream OP   Couple 48 weeks ago

Ayrshire

What is wrong with you!? We are the backbone of the site! You might as well be down the pub on a Saturday night otherwise. "

The backbone of the site!!! Really dont rhink so lol x

By *r PantyMan 48 weeks ago

Morpeth

You could just ignore their message .... just a thought mind.

Up on them there hills

"You could just ignore their message .... just a thought mind.

"

Equally, they could just respect peoples preferences. Just a thought.

What would be the point? The only thing that would change is more bi men would describe themselves as "straight" on their profile to bypass such a filter, better to just ignore messages from profiles that don't interest you and move on

"You could just ignore their message .... just a thought mind.

Equally, they could just respect peoples preferences. Just a thought."

Exactly

Up on them there hills

"What would be the point? The only thing that would change is more bi men would describe themselves as "straight" on their profile to bypass such a filter, better to just ignore messages from profiles that don't interest you and move on"

Or people just be honest… still.

"What would be the point? The only thing that would change is more bi men would describe themselves as "straight" on their profile to bypass such a filter, better to just ignore messages from profiles that don't interest you and move on

Or people just be honest… still."

You say still as if most people are honest about their sexuality now, most of the messages I receive are from "straight" men

Up on them there hills

"What would be the point? The only thing that would change is more bi men would describe themselves as "straight" on their profile to bypass such a filter, better to just ignore messages from profiles that don't interest you and move on

Or people just be honest… still.

You say still as if most people are honest about their sexuality now, most of the messages I receive are from "straight" men"

Incongruity, is such an ugly trait.

By *nleashedCrakenMan 48 weeks ago

Widnes

"Blah blah blah…more biphobia on here

Why biphobia? aren’t peope allowed to have preferences? "

Of course you're allowed to have any preference you want (or don't want) but if you're going to discuss your preference in the forums other people are equally entitled to have and express their opinion of your preferences, or are you saying people are not allowed to have opinions?

By *espectfulhandMan 48 weeks ago

bristol

"Hi just put No Bi Men at the top of your profile. Karen"

That made me laugh…

By *nleashedCrakenMan 48 weeks ago

Widnes

What people put on their profile to attract the people they want is totally up to them. Personally I simply won't knowingly meet anyone who has no bi, no Asians, no blacks, no remainders, no Brexiters or no pretty much anything. They're probably not the sort of people I'm going to get on well with.

Also, as said above, what people put on their profile to attract the type of people they want to meet is up to them, including they're sexuality. I currently have my sexuality set to Bisexual because currently I'm interested in sex with either men or women, or even both. However sometimes I get tiered of receiving dick pics from "straight" guys and sometimes I'm not looking for a guy, so I change the option to "straight". That's my choice. If anyone doesn't want to meet me because I'm bi then say so in your profile as the OP does, and I can assure you I won't contact you.

At the end of the day a person's profile is their profile to put in or say what they want to attract the sort of people they want or don't want. If there's something you either want or don't want then put it in your profile and people will decide from what you put there whether they want to meet you or not.

I don't think an extra filter to block bi men would help much as, has been already said, people are free to change their sexuality on here. I also think if you don't want to meet bi men you should say so in your profile so that people who don't want to meet people because of this preference can clearly see that you are not the sort of person they want to meet.

By *londebiguyMan 48 weeks ago

Southport

Lots that you meet, especially on Fab, you will have no idea if they are bi or not...

By *ookie_and_NookieCouple 48 weeks ago

Kent

"What people put on their profile to attract the people they want is totally up to them. Personally I simply won't knowingly meet anyone who has no bi, no Asians, no blacks, no remainders, no Brexiters or no pretty much anything. They're probably not the sort of people I'm going to get on well with.

Also, as said above, what people put on their profile to attract the type of people they want to meet is up to them, including they're sexuality. I currently have my sexuality set to Bisexual because currently I'm interested in sex with either men or women, or even both. However sometimes I get tiered of receiving dick pics from "straight" guys and sometimes I'm not looking for a guy, so I change the option to "straight". That's my choice. If anyone doesn't want to meet me because I'm bi then say so in your profile as the OP does, and I can assure you I won't contact you.

At the end of the day a person's profile is their profile to put in or say what they want to attract the sort of people they want or don't want. If there's something you either want or don't want then put it in your profile and people will decide from what you put there whether they want to meet you or not.

I don't think an extra filter to block bi men would help much as, has been already said, people are free to change their sexuality on here. I also think if you don't want to meet bi men you should say so in your profile so that people who don't want to meet people because of this preference can clearly see that you are not the sort of person they want to meet."

Exactly this!

C x

"Blah blah blah…more biphobia on here

Why biphobia? aren’t peope allowed to have preferences?

Of course you're allowed to have any preference you want (or don't want) but if you're going to discuss your preference in the forums other people are equally entitled to have and express their opinion of your preferences, or are you saying people are not allowed to have opinions?"

I asked a question… Were in that question does it indicate that I made any suggestion that peope can’t have opinions?? Bit strange to ask that

but I’ll answer your question anyway. No of course everyone can have their own opinion… including people that don’t agree with being called byphobics because their preferences is they don’t want to meet bisexual men.

Why is it the people like ourselfs can’t experss our opinion or preferences without getting shamed for having a preference? Why does it matter so much? Why do people bother what others looking for or not?

As long as you are respectful and not being mean/nasty to anyone then let them be.

There are so many other couples, singles looking to meet with bisexual men concentrate on them and have a great time.

Just because we don’t want to meet with them in a sexual way doesn’t make us bad people or doing anything wrong to the bisexual male community.

Let everyone make their own sexual chioices being that if you are straight gay or bisexual

By *rFoxAndXenoCouple 48 weeks ago

Weymouth

"Hi just put No Bi Men at the top of your profile. Karen"

By *hegoodlife47Couple 33 weeks ago

South Yorkshire

Like you say, everyone gets to choose who they want to meet but equally everyone gets to choose what they find amusing.

I don’t see it like that at all.. you can’t choose who you are sexually attracted too just because I find women attractive it doesn’t mean my husband should then find men sexually attractive.

He doesn’t embrace or deter my bi curious sexuality it does nothing for him but he supports me just as I would be the same if he was bisexual.

And yes of course people find all manor of things amusing that others don’t "

I find it funny tbh. I caught the Bi, I wonder if the thought that they might think they will catch it..lol

A couple of years ago I came out as Bi after 7yrs of being a straight guy in this world.

When attending a bi event I recieved an unasked for blow job while my wife was sat on my face during group play. we've attended GG nights since then and not once have I felt the need to jump on the first big cock I see.

By (user no longer on site) 33 weeks ago

And yes of course people find all manor of things amusing that others don’t I find it funny tbh. I caught the Bi, I wonder if the thought that they might think they will catch it..lol

A couple of years ago I came out as Bi after 7yrs of being a straight guy in this world.

When attending a bi event I recieved an unasked for blow job while my wife was sat on my face during group play. we've attended GG nights since then and not once have I felt the need to jump on the first big cock I see. "

Unasked for?

By *riveu2distractionMan 33 weeks ago

Nr Bridgend

Just take away the labels on people

If you're attracted to them physically or their personality and likewise them of you what difference should it make.

By *xposedInTheMaleMan 32 weeks ago

Cambridgeshire

If we're going to have a filter to block bi people, can we also have a filter to block people who block bi people?

It's just our preference.

By *ihungdomMan 32 weeks ago

dublin

Hey, bi man here wondering is it even possible to break into the scene? Been on the site a while and seem to only get msgs from single gay guys. Any advice really sincerely appreciated.

By (user no longer on site) 32 weeks ago

"Hey, bi man here wondering is it even possible to break into the scene? Been on the site a while and seem to only get msgs from single gay guys. Any advice really sincerely appreciated."

Have a look in Site help or Swinging advice or Introductions forums. There will be profile help and similar advice about meeting in there.

Good luck.

By *issmorganWoman 32 weeks ago

Calderdale innit

The thing is op, many men hide that they're bi and some even have separate profiles on fab guys apparently, so it would just filter out the honest ones.

By *oontzMan 32 weeks ago

Nantwich

Is there any way I can block fat people on here, or transvestites, cross dressers or maybe even tall people? Perhaps there should be a divert button so that you can send all those disreputable and worthless bi-curious guys across to me. Now that would work!

By *ebauchedDeviantsPt2Couple 32 weeks ago

Cumbria

"Hey, bi man here wondering is it even possible to break into the scene? Been on the site a while and seem to only get msgs from single gay guys. Any advice really sincerely appreciated."

Don’t have a dick pic as your profile for a start, men are far more interested in cocks than women.

By *ebauchedDeviantsPt2Couple 32 weeks ago

Cumbria

"Is there any way I can block fat people on here, or transvestites, cross dressers or maybe even tall people? Perhaps there should be a divert button so that you can send all those disreputable and worthless bi-curious guys across to me. Now that would work! "

I think you’ve probably just ensured no one but desperate men will be contacting you from now on.

By *oontzMan 32 weeks ago

Nantwich

"Is there any way I can block fat people on here, or transvestites, cross dressers or maybe even tall people? Perhaps there should be a divert button so that you can send all those disreputable and worthless bi-curious guys across to me. Now that would work!

I think you’ve probably just ensured no one but desperate men will be contacting you from now on."

Haha that's fine with me!

By *moothGrooveWoman 32 weeks ago

Durham

So can I block BBW's from looking at me because I don't find them attractive and they'd be wasting their time? Also, I'm not keen on skinny guys so can I block them? I can't possibly have them looking at me!

If you only want specific people looking at your pictures then just don't post any or keep them private for people you deem to be suitable.

With regards to messaging, just delete and move on. Its no big drama.

By *lexV16Man 32 weeks ago

Welling

Easy. Block all men and just message these you are interested. Same actually as all other filters you would want but don’t have to hand. Talk/short, fat/slim, black/white, single/married etc.

By *londebiguyMan 32 weeks ago

Southport

"So can I block BBW's from looking at me because I don't find them attractive and they'd be wasting their time? Also, I'm not keen on skinny guys so can I block them? I can't possibly have them looking at me!

If you only want specific people looking at your pictures then just don't post any or keep them private for people you deem to be suitable.

With regards to messaging, just delete and move on. Its no big drama.

"

This!

By *londebiguyMan 32 weeks ago

Southport

This is the thing...pure truth .

No one really has a clue what the others are upto so I'd rather be open and honest .

By *heelofTimeCouple 3 weeks ago

Two Rivers

Haha most the really really bi men we met have been defined on here as straight! I giggle at times as I see couples who have “no bi men need apply” type of bios. Who have met some of them.

Sometimes the ones classified as bi are just more open in saying what they like and their participation can be minor with men xxx

To sum up it’s a waste of time putting in the filter as more often than not them straight men love it up the bum or giving it up the bum while sucking a hard one

By *ophieslutTV/TS 3 weeks ago

Central

Block and you'd probably have less honesty.

It's also possible to have more same gender sex by straight people. If it's about stopping contact from people who engage in same gender sexual activity, just blocking bi and curious identified people wouldn't achieve it.

You can take responsibility for your own outlook and behaviour but not changing others to force fit into the mold you'd want them to be inside.

By *arahfromwarringtonTV/TS 3 weeks ago

warrington

Even when people describe themselves as straight, it doesn’t mean it’s the truth. I’ve met many guys who don’t list TV/TS as in interest, they just keep it off their profile because (as this thread shows), there are a lot of judgemental twats out there.

By *ike Oxlong 95Man 3 weeks ago

Wyre.

The only messages I get are from men asking me to meet them. Even though my profile clearly states that I'm straight and only looking to meet women.

I've only allowed messages from men for forum purposes only, but it's too hard for them to understand that some men are actually straight.

You have to put up with the crappy side of Fab unfortunately.

By *essTTWoman 3 weeks ago

Birmingham

Find it so fascinating when bi women are biphobic towards bi men

By *ebauchedDeviantsPt2Couple 3 weeks ago

Cumbria

"The only messages I get are from men asking me to meet them. Even though my profile clearly states that I'm straight and only looking to meet women.

I've only allowed messages from men for forum purposes only, but it's too hard for them to understand that some men are actually straight.

You have to put up with the crappy side of Fab unfortunately."

If you received the messages lots of couples receive from ‘straight’ men you would understand why it’s hard to understand that some men are actually straight!

By *rJandMrsJCouple 3 weeks ago

Hyde

We have it the other way around. I wish I could block all straight men on our profile. We state it in our profile, don't message if you're straight, but we get about 30 messages per day off straight men haha. Typical.

By *arahfromwarringtonTV/TS 3 weeks ago

warrington

The ones who say most loudly that they are straight are usually the ones who gag on my cock as soon as their wife’s back is turned.

By *ebauchedDeviantsPt2Couple 3 weeks ago

Cumbria

"The ones who say most loudly that they are straight are usually the ones who gag on my cock as soon as their wife’s back is turned."

By *tobyMan 3 weeks ago

galway

You can hit the block button.

By *uriouscouple4fun2022Couple 3 weeks ago

Kempston

Yep we would love to be able to filter out straight guys.

By *astendguy1981Man 3 weeks ago

Glasgow

Had a few encounters with guys was fun but you seem too get judged on here. I prefer woman only in the past cpl off years guys have sucked my cock they seem yoo love it i know some females and couples are put off by this

By *uriouscouple4fun2022Couple 3 weeks ago

Kempston

The biphobia is real. If they want 3sums with another guy what does it matter if the other guy is bi? Just make it clear the male half of the couple doesn't want to play with him. We've played with couples where the guy is straight. It's not an issue.

Glasgow

Brilliant

Glasgow

Guys message me saying they like my cock want to suck it. One of the best bjs ive had was off a guy think the guy just needs to say not into guys tbh everyone too their oen i wouldnt harass females or males that are bi or curious

By *akHeartWoodMan 3 weeks ago

Crawley

Definitely.

By *essTTWoman 3 weeks ago

Birmingham

"The biphobia is real. If they want 3sums with another guy what does it matter if the other guy is bi? Just make it clear the male half of the couple doesn't want to play with him. We've played with couples where the guy is straight. It's not an issue."

100%

» Add a new message to this topic