FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > any one else have this

any one else have this

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

For safe sex u use a condom but when I do I have no sensitivity and it goes down. It's so frustraiting . Also sometimes even with myself it takes me over 2 hrs to cum.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I havent had the soft-on problem, but am a bit inconsistent regarding orgasms, like you sometimes I can last hours, others I enjoy myself but dont come at all...infrequently I last only a short time....Ive stopped worrying lately and just enjoy each experience regardless!

Yes. Plus the added problem of having to find appropriately sized condoms! For years when I was younger I didn't realise I was big and a normal condom was so tight I was utterly miffed as to why this was ever made a solution for safe sex because it was so uncomfortable I'd go soft almost instantly. True story. Sad boy lol.

"Yes. Plus the added problem of having to find appropriately sized condoms! For years when I was younger I didn't realise I was big and a normal condom was so tight I was utterly miffed as to why this was ever made a solution for safe sex because it was so uncomfortable I'd go soft almost instantly. True story. Sad boy lol. "

Durex don't sell the MAGNUM'S anymore :@)

(huge condoms) :@)

» Add a new message to this topic