FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Blocking/suspended

Blocking/suspended

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Someone I seemed to be getting on with,and was on their friends list has either been suspended,how can I tell if they were suspended,if so no problem,their fault.But have I un wittingly upset them,blocked me due to mis understanding? Worried now.

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *eeriseWoman  over a year ago

Manchester and that's all you need to know

"Someone I seemed to be getting on with,and was on their friends list has either been suspended,how can I tell if they were suspended,if so no problem,their fault.But have I un wittingly upset them,blocked me due to mis understanding? Worried now."

????

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Sorry,my post is not clear.If they have been blocked by admin,there is more to it,and that is their problem.But if this person has blocked me due to a mis understanding,then I am sad and do not wish to upset anyone.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You need to get a thicker skin or a box of Kleenex I'm afraid, it's a daily occurrence on fab. Get over it and move on.

I had that recently and after chattibg for a few days they said they knew i wasnt real and everyobe knew about me and shame on me when they find me in fucked. They blocked me so i couldnt respond. Im new on here and it freaked me out a bit

By *eeriseWoman  over a year ago

Manchester and that's all you need to know

"Sorry,my post is not clear.If they have been blocked by admin,there is more to it,and that is their problem.But if this person has blocked me due to a mis understanding,then I am sad and do not wish to upset anyone."

Sorry my dear are you saying you tried to write to your friend and you were blocked?

By *arambarMan  over a year ago

swindon

"I had that recently and after chattibg for a few days they said they knew i wasnt real and everyobe knew about me and shame on me when they find me in fucked. They blocked me so i couldnt respond. Im new on here and it freaked me out a bit"

Their message was uncalled for. I suggest you report them to Admin and then block them.

By *arambarMan  over a year ago

swindon

"Sorry,my post is not clear.If they have been blocked by admin,there is more to it,and that is their problem.But if this person has blocked me due to a mis understanding,then I am sad and do not wish to upset anyone."

By *els_BellsWoman  over a year ago

with the moon n stars somewhere in gtr manc

Dont thnk you can tell if they have been suspended or just blocked you.

Can only advise you to move on and forget them

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

"You need to get a thicker skin or a box of Kleenex I'm afraid, it's a daily occurrence on fab. Get over it and move on. "

Ouch! Tough crowd!

By *oLfEnStEiN619Man  over a year ago

Billingham

I had the same thing happen to me couple week's ago, having really horny chats with a female then suddenly out the blue she shut her account.

Best thing to do mate in here, don't get to attached to people. Do what I do shrug your shoulders and forget it.

"I had the same thing happen to me couple week's ago, having really horny chats with a female then suddenly out the blue she shut her account.

"

Probably a man pretending to be a woman. There's a lot of that on sex sites.

By *ont Ask Dont GetWoman  over a year ago

amersham

Sadly the normal rules of etiquette don't always seem to apply on here, so don't worry about it and move on.

You don't know her personal circumstances, so not worth speculating why

"I had that recently and after chattibg for a few days they said they knew i wasnt real and everyobe knew about me and shame on me when they find me in fucked. They blocked me so i couldnt respond. Im new on here and it freaked me out a bit"

I hope you reported them and you can do that via the messages they sent you

By *oLfEnStEiN619Man  over a year ago

Billingham

"I had the same thing happen to me couple week's ago, having really horny chats with a female then suddenly out the blue she shut her account.

Probably a man pretending to be a woman. There's a lot of that on sex sites."

That's what I thought, but then something weird happened a couple of days ago that made me think different, she sent me pics and I thought that'll be fake as well, anyway I was sat outside my local McDonald's and someone approached me briefly and said "excuse me, are you called wolfenstein." I said yes and she smiled and walked off.... it was her!!!! Maybe I should open a fresh post on this

By *icklickalotMan  over a year ago

whitchurch

has anyone ever got a reply from the site after asking them a question,

By *issHottieBottieWoman  over a year ago

Kent

"has anyone ever got a reply from the site after asking them a question,"

Yes I see questions asked on here daily which get responded to by mods or admin.

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

"has anyone ever got a reply from the site after asking them a question,"

From FAQ - You don't respond to any of our mails.

We do this for fun and get hundreds of mails a day so we can't respond personally to questions about the site or your account. We recommend if you have a problem or can't figure out how something works, you post to the site help forum. If we responded to everything that people sent us, we'd spend all our time (and more!) doing that and not improving/running/fixing the site. Or, we'd have to employ customer service goons to read and respond to questions from a minority of users at everyone's expense and we'd not be able to do as much as we can for so little cost to you. We do read all mail you send and encourage feedback. If you have reported a problem with the site we will fix it.

By *icklickalotMan  over a year ago

whitchurch

so can anyone tell me how long this site suspends your profile for, since they dont like to answer my questions or mail

"so can anyone tell me how long this site suspends your profile for, since they dont like to answer my questions or mail "

I think it can vary from a few days to a lifetime ban depending on the seriousness of the offence.

I must admit I've reported things to admin and got help if someone was suspended it would have been for a good reason

"You need to get a thicker skin or a box of Kleenex I'm afraid, it's a daily occurrence on fab. Get over it and move on. "

"I must admit I've reported things to admin and got help if someone was suspended it would have been for a good reason "

I find all my reports are ignored and the people are still active on here

I reported someone recently to Admin & within the hour the account was suspended, so it does work at times x

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Here is an explanation from Admin from another thread on how they deal with reports.

******Just a quick note. If people report others and we can verify that they have broken site rules, we always take action (either a first and final warning, partially suspended account, fully suspended, mixture of the above).

Every single report sent via the REPORT link is reviewed. Clearly it's not in our interests to have people on here who are bad for the site. Equally we need to verify what has been reported and be fair to those who have been reported.

Admin

PS. we never provide feedback on what has happened. It's just not practical given that we get 100s of reports a day.

Here is what the page says after a report has been submitted:

--

Your feedback has been saved.

A website admin will shortly review your feedback and take the necessary action. After reviewing the evidence available to us, we may disable an account, remove a user, disable certain aspects of that user's account or issue a warning.

By leaving feedback you help improve the site for everyone who uses it. Thank you.******