FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Help me improve my profile

Help me improve my profile

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi there Fabbers, I was hoping you could spare a minute for two to give me some feed back on my profile. Would it attract you?

All critiques welcome!

Many thanks,

Connor

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *sBlueWoman  over a year ago

Up North

It’s not too bad. You have made an effort with your bio which is good

By *hrough the looking gla55Couple  over a year ago

Cheam

Hey there .for us personally action pics with other people involved in a single guys profile isn't for us as you can never tell if it's consensual .. your pics are ok and it's good to have a face pic but why is one of the face pics censored ? In general it's an ok profile . happy fabbing

By *revaunanceCouple  over a year ago

Exeter

Have to agree, there is no need for an 'action shot', unless you feel the need to prove you've had a blow job before.

Other than that, it's all good.

Good luck

By *issmorganWoman  over a year ago

Calderdale innit

It doesn't look too bad at all op, good luck.

By *ames R300Man  over a year ago

bridgend

Any tips for me also

Thanks!

By *revaunanceCouple  over a year ago

Exeter

"Any tips for me also

Thanks! "

Yes, don't hijack someone else's thread.

By *wholeLotOfRosieWoman  over a year ago

Pontypridd

"Any tips for me also

Thanks! "

Suggest you look at OPs profile for a guide to what a good bio looks like.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I’d agree with others, great profile OP! Very refreshing to see some thought gone into it

By *oobyHotwifeWoman  over a year ago

Thurrock

"Hey there .for us personally action pics with other people involved in a single guys profile isn't for us as you can never tell if it's consensual .. your pics are ok and it's good to have a face pic but why is one of the face pics censored ? In general it's an ok profile . happy fabbing "

I agree it's an instant delete of the message for me, in part because there's no way of proving you have their permission to use the image even though their identity is hidden & also it feels childish 'look at me I know how to use my %#€$, well I'd hope so your an adult'

Your other images & bio are great, I'd say it's a good profile but sadly I look at photos first

By *partharmonyCouple  over a year ago

Ruislip

I recommend more photos like 30 December 2021, but with more smiles. Outdoors in a variety of clothes is good.

I also know that a lot of women are put off by seeing action shots with other women on guys' profiles.

By *oobyHotwifeWoman  over a year ago

Thurrock

"Any tips for me also

Thanks!

Suggest you look at OPs profile for a guide to what a good bio looks like."

Agree your bio is very generic & doesn't say a lot, take a look at OPs bio to see how you can enhance yours

By *omethingDifferent4FunWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh-ish

"Hey there .for us personally action pics with other people involved in a single guys profile isn't for us as you can never tell if it's consensual .. your pics are ok and it's good to have a face pic but why is one of the face pics censored ? In general it's an ok profile . happy fabbing "

This is good advice! Overall o

It's a great profile as you've put plenty information into your bio and nice face pics too. Would agree no point blanking out face on last one when you are showing your face in others?

I'm sure you'll catch a few eyes in the London area!

By *leanor1717Woman  over a year ago

Gillingham

Looks good to me, tho as others have said the action shot would put me off. Perhaps you could crop most of the lady out, or take a different cock shot

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Some women scour profiles with a fine tooth comb. Some women don’t even read them . You’re a decent looking fella’ in my opinion. Also, in my opinion, looks count for a lot on here . Maybe remove the ‘offending’ photo that some others have commented on. You should do okay.

» Add a new message to this topic