FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Advice needed?

Advice needed?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

If someone has verifications but won't send pictures and won't give a reason and has no pictures on their profile. What's your opinion on this? Stay clear or what?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Block them and move on.

"If someone has verifications but won't send pictures and won't give a reason and has no pictures on their profile. What's your opinion on this? Stay clear or what?"
yep stay well clear still a lot of fake profiles with fake verifications

Thanks for the advice! Will definitely stay clear

By *uriouscouple83Couple  over a year ago

Worcester

I doesn’t mean that they are fake necessarily, some people don’t like pics on their profile.

If you require pics when conversing with someone that is your choice just as it’s their choice if they want to share them or not.

If you were arranging to meet on the other hand it would be a bit suspect if they weren’t willing to share a pic.

By *willfindyouWoman  over a year ago

Not looking to meet new peeps.

"If someone has verifications but won't send pictures and won't give a reason and has no pictures on their profile. What's your opinion on this? Stay clear or what?"

it's a man duh lol

did you send them phottos of you?

By *uenevereWoman  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

They are probably not looking to do more than chat at the moment.

By *nigmatic_AngelWoman  over a year ago

The place where fairies live

Block and move on in x

I usually have a look on the veris and them see if they have left that person one as well and look to see if they have written something different for each person the have verified

Run away. Verifications can be fake.

By *issmorganWoman  over a year ago

Calderdale innit

If stop engaging with them and move on,

Fair enough people might not want to share pics, but they can't expect people to meet without seeing them.

By *atBottomGirlsWoman  over a year ago

St Austell-ish

"I doesn’t mean that they are fake necessarily, some people don’t like pics on their profile.

If you require pics when conversing with someone that is your choice just as it’s their choice if they want to share them or not.

If you were arranging to meet on the other hand it would be a bit suspect if they weren’t willing to share a pic. "

Exactly this. When I do send pics of myself, it's only to those I might consider meeting and/or we've been chatting a while.

I'm hardly fake, it's just the way I do things.

I have no lack of people who know I'm real.

By *rotic-TouchTV/TS  over a year ago

doncaster

I wouldn't have any further contact with them , block and move on

By *urious_Female89Woman  over a year ago

great yarmouth

"I doesn’t mean that they are fake necessarily, some people don’t like pics on their profile.

If you were arranging to meet on the other hand it would be a bit suspect if they weren’t willing to share a pic.

Exactly this. When I do send pics of myself, it's only to those I might consider meeting and/or we've been chatting a while.

I'm hardly fake, it's just the way I do things.

I have no lack of people who know I'm real."

I'm exactly the same

thanks for the advice everyone! the person wanted to meet but refused to send pics so I blocked and moved on

» Add a new message to this topic