FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > A request to be a call girl

A request to be a call girl

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *atietvsheff OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

Sheffield

A guy in Sheffield, an area called Crookes all teachers, uni and hospital type people love there, anyway he was off another tv site for chix a few messages and I agreed to visit, he wanted a call girl to knock he opens the door has his BJ and then I’m gone, we discussed just BJ’s and he was to do a facial. He wanted smart and classy, wanted me in a LBD, seams as usual which most men want, and I wore a pair of suede leopard print heels with a leopard print silk scarf which also matched the leopard print basque I had on with matching thong,I took my black Radley hand bag , anyway I found his address parked up, got outa the car and a deep breath I knock on his door, he opens, beckons me in, says give me a twirl so I did he felt my stockings and suspenders straps as I turned, he then went to his pocket and pulled out 2x£20 and putting his hand down the front of my dress he stuffed the money in my bra, “kneel” he said so I Obliged, right there in his hallway, high heels backed up to the front door, I unzip him and take his cock out, I strokes it a couple of times , licked the tip then he grabbed my head and started to use my mouth, gagging sometimes and having to pull off, he kept getting it back in my mouth, a couple of cock slaps on my cheeks and I thought he isn’t going to last long so again I started working on him trying to get him to cum, he said he wanted to facial me, nearing he was cumming I pulled off as I wanted to tease him, I said same price again if you want to bareback fuck, he went to his wallet pulled £20 out and said that’s all I have ....., so I let him put it in my stocking top this time grabbed his cock and led him to the lounge with him trailing as I pulled him along, I saw the sofa arm so I just bent over , he kicked my legs apart and then I felt him finger and wet me then he was up, not massive but comfortable size and a size where he could thrust without ruining my insides so I said go on get your money’s worth...... as I felt his hands tighten on my hips I knew he would soon spunk inside so I reached behind through my legs, grabbed his balls and squeezed like I have never done, the harder I squeezed the tighter he held my hips then the short strokes and no pulling his cock out as he thrust I knew he was emptying inside me , done he pulls out, I put my knickers back in place, pull my stockings up so they would not show under my dress, walked to the hallway, picked up my handbag, never looked back and walked away

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *na WintersTV/TS  over a year ago

woodford halse

Hot AF!

wish this could be me :p

By *atietvsheff OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

Sheffield

"Hot AF!

wish this could be me :p"

I felt mixed emotions about him putting the money in my bra, role play is all well and good and playing the feminine image they want so that they get maximum hornyness and therefore Katie gets maximum use as the woman she wants to be, but I did fee cheap afterwards and then I thought how easy was that? That’s what he wanted, it his get off kick, he got more than he asked for and I got some money to spend on new Katie clothes, but it did feel weird when I looked at the cash and especially removing it from where he had left it, but he wouldn’t have paid for it if it wasn’t his kink and what he enjoyed so I settled my guilt and thought after I wonder how many women have been “bought” anyway, how many have gone out for a meal and drinks and not paid with cash but have let the guy have them later as compensation for their side of the evening? Women won’t class that as taking cash for sex but it’s just trading their body and converting cash into what they would have spent anyway. I suppose it’s how you settle the events in your own mind in terms of a night out paid for and also getting sex after, not suggesting for a minute real women would have sex for money....... hope that makes sense.

By *oannacd67TV/TS  over a year ago

worcester

Good for you I say

By *ue hendyTV/TS  over a year ago

near

You're one lucky girl. Thing is though, I'm always worried about what happens when you knock on the door - will it only be the person you were mailing with; when they say 'couple' is it only him? I had a really convincing one once who had set things up with separate mails from his 'partner' so the whole thing was thoroughly convincing. About a 40 minute drive (never on my own doorstep) and called as parking to say 'she' wasn't actually there and he'd changed his mind. Later investigation and it was all a total wind up.

Plus you never know what other fetishes or plans they have. Better safe than sorry. You don't get much sympathy wobbling down the road in your heels afterwards!

Be safe.

By *lizabethhotMan 25 weeks ago

Norton

"Hot AF!

I felt mixed emotions about him putting the money in my bra, role play is all well and good and playing the feminine image they want so that they get maximum hornyness and therefore Katie gets maximum use as the woman she wants to be, but I did fee cheap afterwards and then I thought how easy was that? That’s what he wanted, it his get off kick, he got more than he asked for and I got some money to spend on new Katie clothes, but it did feel weird when I looked at the cash and especially removing it from where he had left it, but he wouldn’t have paid for it if it wasn’t his kink and what he enjoyed so I settled my guilt and thought after I wonder how many women have been “bought” anyway, how many have gone out for a meal and drinks and not paid with cash but have let the guy have them later as compensation for their side of the evening? Women won’t class that as taking cash for sex but it’s just trading their body and converting cash into what they would have spent anyway. I suppose it’s how you settle the events in your own mind in terms of a night out paid for and also getting sex after, not suggesting for a minute real women would have sex for money....... hope that makes sense. "

This is my wife fantasy .. get paid for fucking or for sitting on his face ..

By *mfao88Man 25 weeks ago

north yorkshire

"Hot AF!

I felt mixed emotions about him putting the money in my bra, role play is all well and good and playing the feminine image they want so that they get maximum hornyness and therefore Katie gets maximum use as the woman she wants to be, but I did fee cheap afterwards and then I thought how easy was that? That’s what he wanted, it his get off kick, he got more than he asked for and I got some money to spend on new Katie clothes, but it did feel weird when I looked at the cash and especially removing it from where he had left it, but he wouldn’t have paid for it if it wasn’t his kink and what he enjoyed so I settled my guilt and thought after I wonder how many women have been “bought” anyway, how many have gone out for a meal and drinks and not paid with cash but have let the guy have them later as compensation for their side of the evening? Women won’t class that as taking cash for sex but it’s just trading their body and converting cash into what they would have spent anyway. I suppose it’s how you settle the events in your own mind in terms of a night out paid for and also getting sex after, not suggesting for a minute real women would have sex for money....... hope that makes sense.

This is my wife fantasy .. get paid for fucking or for sitting on his face .."

Id be interested in your wife xx

By (user no longer on site) 25 weeks ago

Lucky you!

» Add a new message to this topic