FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Total and utter satisfaction...

Total and utter satisfaction...

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

You have been on my mind for weeks. The day when we are to reunite has finally arrived. I can’t stop thinking about your gorgeous body and how I am going to feel in your arms. I fit perfectly in them and feel so cared for and special when I am surrounded by them and feel the warmth of your toned torso against me.

When I arrive, there’s no need for words. You start to undress me - layer by layer. Your hands are warm and make my skin tingle with pleasure and delight. You are already aroused, and I feel your throbbing warmth through the softness of your jeans. As we are kissing passionately, I undo your jeans and free your very alert cock and caress it in my now very warm hands. I’m already naked and I want you to be too, I slide your jeans down and off. You stand there in all your glory and I marvel at the sight of you. Somehow, your shirt has come off and we stand there embracing, kissing, touching each other...

Your fingers find their way to my pussy which is throbbing with desire for you. You have the freedom to do whatever you like with me. My trust in you is total and unreserved. You lift me up in your arms and my legs wrap round you. I love feeling you so close to me. You lay me down on the bed and your fingers explore my pussy more. I’m soaking wet now and I can feel my juices flowing freely at your stimulation. You go down on me and your tongue starts to explore and taste me. You can’t get enough of me and really let yourself go wild. Your tongue wants to lick every part of me and your lips are kissing me so enthusiastically that I can feel myself letting go and being taken to that hedonistic place where I know that if I just relax and free my mind, I will have the most amazing orgasm. Don’t stop, Darling. Keep going - it will be worth it to experience me cumming. I want to, so badly. Keep going, you gorgeous, delicious, sensual man. Your abandonment is such a turn on. I’m almost there...

No longer am I able to contain myself. The heatwave of passion which passes through me is unrivalled in strength and my body arches as it releases the desire that has been building up inside me. As my orgasm ripples through me and releases aftershocks, I reach out to you so that you are able to experience how you have affected me. We embrace as tightly as we are able, not wanting to let go.

My sweat is running into yours, bonding our bodies together. I begin to come down from the high and melt into you. My mouth finds yours and we kiss passionately, gently, caressing each other’s lips. As our mouths open, our tongues begin stroking and playing together, tasting each other. We are both so turned on that we can’t stop our hands from exploring every millimetre of the other. Nipples are squeezed, pinched and played with; bums are grabbed to bring each other closer. Your cock is rock hard, wanting me so much. It keeps twitching and moving, as if to say “Come closer, let me feel your warm, wet pussy on me”. My pussy is even wetter now as your fingers have found her again and are giving her a lot of special attention. Our kissing is getting deeper and we are breathless with desire. Our eyes meet and look deep into the core of the other. Our breathing synchronises as we start to move rhythmically, our bodies preparing for what is going to be an incredible joining of magical magnificence. Your cock is pressing against me and I am begging for you to enter me. You place me down on to the bed and my legs wrap themselves around you. As you look into my eyes, your cock enters me, making me feel every inch a beautiful woman whom you desire with every fibre your being. The desire is reciprocated by me. All I want is for you to be in me, to feel your every movement and pulse as it courses through your delicious cock.

You firmly but gently grab my wrists and move my arms above my head so that I am stretched out in front of you, completely in your power. Taking your time to look at my soft, smooth, body, you bend over so that you can take one of my nipples in your mouth. It responds by becoming pert and hard and my back arches with desire for you once more. Your cock is moving deliciously slowly in and out of my now completely engorged and soaking wet pussy. You suck harder on my nipple: my body responds and a gasp and moan escape from my mouth. My hands are still above my head, I am yours to do with as you wish. My legs attach themselves more firmly around you to bring me as close to you as possible. There is definitely magic in our movements as you begin to thrust more firmly and I move in perfect harmony to maximise the meeting of our two bodies. The connection between us so sensitive, we feel every movement the other makes. You lead. You are in charge. As you thrust deeper into me my breathing becomes more erratic. More moaning escapes from my mouth and a wave of heat passes through me. You find this incredibly arousing and it makes you thrust deeper and faster into me. We’re both feeling the magic and know a spell has been cast over us - our desire and the heat we are creating for each other is so strong that we are sure we are going to burst into flames. You release my arms so that you can use your hands to further the stimulation by squeezing my nipples. The pain is so sweet it takes me to another level of awareness, makes me extra sensitive. Your thrusting becomes even harder, faster, more demanding. I feel your cock reaching my sweet spot and stimulating me to the point of orgasm. To feel you inside me, so completely, so thoroughly, turns me on beyond anything I’ve experienced. “Please! Now! I want you now!” I call out, as a wave of passion and delight washes over me. My body convulses as I react to the deliciousness of the orgasm and in response you orgasm totally and completely inside me crying out in ecstasy.

Both of us are sweating and sticking to each other. Our breathing is heavy and laboured and we join in a kiss of pure passion and delight. The weight of your body on me is like a blanket of lust and desire rolled up in a generous helping of passion. The magic continues to sparkle around us as we settle down in an embrace of total and utter satisfaction.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic