FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The professor

The professor

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ilk and all things nice OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

secret bunker

Every lecture is sit two rows from the back out the way trying to hide and mostly on my own.. I’d enjoy the lectures, the intelligence the enlightening things I’d learn but it wasn’t long before I noticed the lecturer would stare at the pretty girls .. there was three or four that stood out. Young like me. Slender and not dressed for education .. is watch him as everyone else was oblivious leer at these girls and then one day I caught him looking at me .. it was eeery because I was so far back but his eyes would settle on me .. weird but un nerving he did it knowing it wasn’t obvious to anyone... at the end of every class the students would collect their reading meter oak and leave and I’d notice his gaze lingering on the girls but then after a few sessions lingering on me ... more sessions in he would ask the audience questions targeting people including me and more and more me.. until one day I picked up my reading material and he pulled me aside to talk academics ... we talk intellect until the last student left and then then he said something that took the wife out of me ...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

secret bunker

He looked me in the eye and said “ you always look good when you wear those skinny jeans” almost as good as the little minxes who are in your class ..“

I stood open mouthed frozen to the spot! And then he said something that made me turn and walk out completely stunned

“I’m pretty sure my wife would like you too”

I left

By *akeyjohnMan  over a year ago

ossett

secret bunker

The next lesson nothing unusual happened until I got home with my reading material and found inside a sticky note

It said .. come for dinner with us both and your grades might improve..

I did need to improve my grades but I wasn’t sure how this would help.. although I started getting curious

The next lecture I walked in and discreetly just asked. Where and when..

“ tomorrow at 3 at la russco la mange .. then he bent down to quieten even more.. wear those tight jeans and a smart top”

I spent the lecture with my kind racing and left without my reading material ...

The day after came and I was stood in my black skinny jeans and a white short sleeve shirt and shoes outside the posh bar .. I could always turn back !

secret bunker

I slowly walk in looking around until in the corner I see him.. he’s not the best looking guy but he’s incredibly smart and a snappy dresser which I find attractive in anyone .. it’s then while I’m checking out his chinos, his dapper shirt and shiny shoes and his t blazer that I notice her.. his wife sat opposite him! My mouth goes dry and everyone else in the room disappears

» Add a new message to this topic