FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Share your virginity story to win a prize

Share your virginity story to win a prize

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *hrisxxx101 OP   Man  over a year ago

lincs

I lost my virginity when I was 16 with my girlfriend at the time, we had been swimming and shared a shower, we had to be quiet as her parents were home! But I lasted about 20 minutes and had a great time!

What’s your virginity story ladies and gents? The best story will win a prize, a good one too!

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

lincs

If you are shy or don’t want to get In trouble, private message me! Then I’ll just share the winner on here

By *4funXXXMan  over a year ago

cheshire

Love this post when iv got time

I’ll post mine and the story my ex told me about her. Her story is what got us in to swing

By *fweonlymeettwiceMan  over a year ago

Madrid

My wife actually told me about her first time and we actually role play it out

By *4funXXXMan  over a year ago

cheshire

"My wife actually told me about her first time and we actually role play it out "

That’s what we did and then it led on to me wanting to see her get fucked.

By *igjohn891Man  over a year ago

turra

D*unk on a beach in the north Scotland. Baltic and sand everywhere.

No prize for me then ??

By *weetyorkieMan  over a year ago

york

At a party shagging upstairs and a group burst into the room just as I was about to cum just kept going

By *uminsiderMKMan  over a year ago

St Austell

What's the prize?

I was 21, going through a 'religious' phase at the time - I'd asked out a couple of girls from the church group, but been turned down each time...

....then a couple in their 50's started attending and soon brought along their daughter, who was in her late 20s - an attractive redhead, who turned out to be a nurse, and rode a motorbike...

....her parents lived some miles from the church, while she lived some 40 miles away in the nurse's home at her hospital - so when she started to come to church on her own, she stayed in an elderly lady's house nearby...

....we started hanging out together at the church, then one night when I walked her back to where she was staying, a goodnight kiss led to being invited in for coffee - which led to more kissing, and a fondle on the sofa...

....she'd obviously realised I was inexperienced, but after I confirmed I was a virgin, she went wild - almost before I knew it I was flat on my back on the floor, with her straddling me, skirt up around her waist, knickers pulled to one side...

....somehow, I managed to not explode the instant that her hot, wet pussy engulfed my cock, but held out for a good few minutes while she rode me - when I did shoot my load up into her, she shuddered and came at the same time, and we were both stifling groans to not wake the elderly lady upstairs...

....we fucked regularly after church for some months, got engaged, got married - and then split up after 10 months, when she went after even younger meat...

lincs

I’ll read all these soon mmmmm! Keep them coming!

By *humper9erMan  over a year ago

Rocklin

I was 17 and, over a summer, worked for a couple doing yard work and tending their pool. She was 24 and he, 27 and a Lawyer. My first day there, as I was getting tools out of the shed, she came in and closed the shed door. She was wearing a bikini and I already had a hardon. She asked if I'd ever been blown and I shock my head no. She unzipped me and pulled down my shorts to find my 10" standing proud. She did her best to take as much of me down her throat, but, only managed about 1/3rd, as I am pretty thick as well. I blasted her with in a minute and she took it all. As she stood she told me to finish my chores, take a dip in the pool and come into the house. That was the beginning of an 8 week sex tuturing that included about every position, going down on her and Anal. One day, her husband even joined in and he was up her ass as I was deep in her pussy. He and I both ejaculated at the same time, filling her holes!

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

Kilmarnock

lincs

Mmm these stories! Anyone have any ideas on what the prize should be? Something a little cheeky and fab related maybe?

By *punkyMcFuckKnuckleMan  over a year ago

Glasvegas

During the Scotland v Brazil opening game of France 98. John Collins wasn't the only one scoring that day

By *imale38Man  over a year ago

Barnsley

By *imale38Man  over a year ago

Barnsley

I lost my straight virginity aged 18 to a prostitute. Lol. My bi virginity went aged about 23.

By *ananas57Couple  over a year ago

lake ariel

Lots of guys thought they took my virginity, I didn't tell them any different

lincs

So many hot stories! Hard to pick a winner

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Posts removed due to discussion of illegal subjects.

Admin have also close threads like this as discussion of under 18s is against forum rules due to it being an over 18 only site.