FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > What’s The Kinkiest Thing you’ve Fantasized About

What’s The Kinkiest Thing you’ve Fantasized About

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *elicatedelicate OP   Couple  over a year ago

Southside

I’m young female and have a fairly substantial sexual appetite and see myself as fairly advanced kink wise .......I see ladies who are into one level of kink (rough play spanking some BDSM etc) ...........but I don’t see other ladies into a higher level advanced kink and deviance really like men are. When I say advanced kink I’m talking about a more obscure level like fetishes etc covered below. Btw I fully accept and am more than open to the fact that I *easily* could be wrong of course and respectfully perhaps am not seeing the reality but it looks that way.....and I don’t mean tame kink like threesomes.....I mean

Daddy fantasies

Obscure bizarre fantasies that could be construed as unusual

Humiliation

Watersports

Cuckolding

Fetishes

Cum spitting

BBC

Need for massive cocks

Cheating

TV

Concceptual family play

That kind of level is probably a more intense level than threesomes and yet from what I can see a lot of women have no interest in things at that level. Btw I’m included on that list of women too. There’s a few things there I’m not into that I know plenty of men who are. Nothing wrong with that btw in the slightest but I’m more observing how..... isn’t that so interesting?? Also I fully appreciate that I could be totally wrong! Also the spirit of the post isn’t meant to be disrespectful but rather more ....isn’t this fascinating that there is such a difference and it’s not talked about. Also opening up the conversation to me possibly missing something. Maybe a good way to put it is I can’t see a woman with a feeder or a foot fetish but I could see a man with one. What is the science behind that or am I just not seeing it?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Would love to have my Mrs and her sister on their knees blowing me and I cum on their faces and they cum swap and kiss....

By *itbit!Man  over a year ago

Bridgend

Interested to see what the replies will be

By *obinhood86Man  over a year ago

nottingham

Fucking my mother in law ...

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Using a massive cucumber on next doors chavy 25 year old daughter.

After hearing her screaming when she's getting fucked I think the cucumber might elevate things a bit.

Or to have an appreciative audience watch the Mrs riding a Sybian Saddle.

» Add a new message to this topic