FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > No name story

No name story

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Enjoy reading through everyones stories so thought I'd have a go

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

We go to a bar, grab a table, I sit down and you goto the bar to get our drinks. You walk back over to the where I'm sitting with a cheeky smirk on your face, a smirk that says you know something I dont. You slide my drink over, cup my face with your hand and kiss me. We sit laughing and flirting for most of the night. With your normal cheekiness you keep putting your hand on my leg, each time stroking your fingers softly on my thigh and each time sliding further and further up but without getting to close to my already tingling pussy. You can see I'm already horny for you.

As last orders are called you take the last sip of your drink and tell me to down what's left in my glass. As I do you cup my face with with your hand assertively and kiss me hard. "Were leaving, now" you say. I feel my knees wobble seeing this side of you, but do as you said and get up to leave. As we leave the bar you slap my arse, a little sting but it sends tingles all over my body with excitement.

You have a taxi waiting for us outside, as we both get in you give the driver my address. In the back of the taxi your hand goes back to that familiar place of my thigh, your fingers stroking but this time firmer then when we were sat in the bar.

Again I see that smirk appear on your face as you lean to my ear and say "tonight, I will have you, tonight I'm going to shock you, I will leave you wetter then you have ever been. You will not feel your legs with what I have planned"

Without realising my breath has become deep and heavy, my pussy soaking wet. My entire body is on fire with the thought of what that sexy smirk has in store for me.

We arrive back at myne and depart the taxi, at the front door I struggle to get the key in the door, then I feel a familiar sting on my bum followed by a grab on my arse cheek. Your hand then guides mine to help unlock the front door.

We step into the hallway, as I close the door behind us I can feel your body press against my back. "Now your myne". You say in a soft but firm voice. You slowly start to remove my coat, your lips find there way to my neck kissing me softly, you know my weakness. As the coat slips of my body, I hear it drop to the ground, your hands slowly glide down my arms till they reach my wrists, you turn me round to face you pinning my hands above me by my wrist and gently push me against the wall. Your eyes have now turned dark, as dark as I've seen them. You lean forward as if to kiss me but hold back just a few centimetres from my lips. Do I lean in for the kiss or do I hold? I didnt know what to do, you could see this and loved the power you now had.

After what seemed forever your lips pushed onto myne, softly at first, the odd slip of tongue into my mouth, my breathing was was hard again, and I could hear yours was to. As you pushed your body into myne I could feel your cock through our clothes, you were absolutely rock hard. This made me even more week.

Still holding my wrists above my head with one hand your other hand starts to explore my body, your hand wonders up my shirt and moves my bra to release one of my breasts, you feel my nipple is hard and gently pull on it making me flinch. You then lift my top so you can guide your mouth to my nipple, you lick and gentley bite my erect nipple, my body is on fire, my breasts are tingling and I can feel my own juices running down my leg.

Your hand then starts to explore more, as if you knew what effect you had on me. Your hand slides down on top of my panties, you can feel how soaked I am, I moan as I feel you explore me. Then you move my panties aside and slide your fingers into me. I moan even louder.

You bring my hands down and guide one of my hand's onto your trousers so I can feel how hard you are. Your almost bursting out of your trousers, I try to release your cock so I can let it free but you stop me. You grab both my wrists, look at me with those smouldering eyes and shake your head. Clearly this is off limits right now. "Keep your hands there"

You slide my bottoms and panties off, and make me sit on the stairs, I do as I'm told. You kneel down, lean forward and kiss the calf of my leg, you look up and grin, I swallow the lump that has formed in my throat. You kiss my leg, past my knee and start to move up my inner thigh, squeezing the tops of my legs with your hands. You get to my pussy and can see how wet you've made me, you look up and grin. In one swoop you run your tounge from the bottom of my pussy all the way upto my clit, my body follows as you do. "Dont move" you say.

Fuck, how am I supposed to stay still??

By *ndyandMandyCouple  over a year ago

swansea

Sounds like a scene I used to play out with a married FB of mine

Andy x

Your tounge then starts to run wild, eating my pussy, you growl, this is getting harder and harder not to move! You then stay focused on my clit with your tounge as you tease my pussy with your fingers.

Fuck I want you in me so bad, how can I cope??

You stand up, take both my hands, pull me up, turn me round and tell me to get upstairs.

What the hell is he going to do to me? How much more can I take?

We walk into the bedroom, "stand in front of the bed" you say. I stand rigid my head swimming with thoughts of what's to come. I feel your breath on the back of my neck, you slowly run your hands softly down my back till your at the base of my top, "lift your arms" you slowly start to lift my top off, as you do your lips find the small of my back and follow up my back as you take my top off. You throw my top on the floor and now your lips are kissing my neck.

My breathing again gets deep and heavy.

"Lay on the bed" you say, I lay down, as I do you crawl on top of me and kiss me passionately your hands grab my wrists and pin them above my head. You sit up on your knees and reach down the side of the beds revealing restraints. You place my wrist in the cuff then move to the next, both wrists and now immobile, you shuffle down the bed, reach down the side of the bed again to reveal 2 more cuffs for my ankles. They feel soft on my skin. You stand up and look down at me with that devilish grin. You open the draw and pull out a red blindfold. Walk back over to me and gently place it over my eyes, as you do your lips find myne, this kiss is definitely different, alot firmer then before, I feel your hand slide down my torso, you hover there for a few seconds before your hand slides down and cups my pussy. Your fingers find my clit and start to rub, I start to moan as you pick up pace. Then you stop, I feel your weight lift from the bed and hear you undo your belt then your Jean's hitting the floor.

By *lowersandcarsCouple  over a year ago

Aylesbury

Mmm...do continue x

[Removed by poster at 09/02/20 19:09:50]

The mattress dips as you crawl back onto the bed. "Open your mouth" as I do you rub the head of your penis on my lips. I use the my tounge to lick all round your helmet. You push the tip into my mouth and I close my mouth around you, I can taste the pre cum and it's amazing. You start to push your cock deeper into my mouth as I start to suck harder you let out a growl, this is certainly a new sound I've heard and it's making me more horny listening to you.

By *ndyandMandyCouple  over a year ago

swansea

Wish I was in your age range

By *ancspete132Man  over a year ago

oldham

Great so far, well written

You slide your cock out of my mouth and again I feel the weight lift from the bed. I lay there, blind folded, restrained, not knowing where abouts you were in the room. "I like seeing you this way". You have moved position, you sound like your at the bottom of the bed. I feel your hands rest on both my ankles just above where the cuffs are. "Look at how that pussy glistens" your hands slowly move up my legs, as they get near my pusey both thumbs rub opposite sides of my clit. One thumb then rests on my clit and starts rubbing, your finger of your other hand finds my pussy and starts entering, one finger at first then 2, your thumb picks up pace as you get to 3 fingers. I cant hold back, my whole body is a quivering reck, I explode into orgasum my pussy tightening round your fingers. My body relaxes, you slide your fingers out of me and I hear you suck my juices of your fingers. You crawl onto the bed "taste" you say and your tounge delves deep into my mouth.

You slide yourself down the bed and release my ankles from the restraints, you lift my bum slightly so you can rest me on your thighs and put my legs on your shoulders. You start to tease me with the tip of your cock rubbing up and down, I can feel myself getting wet again, you then stop and start to edge the tip of your cock into me, not letting me have more then just the tip. "Please" I say "please I need all of you in me"

In one thrust you push all of your hard cock in me, I Yelp at this, not in pain, just in pure ecstasy at feeling you stretch me. You start to get a pace, my legs still on your shoulders with my bum still raised of the bed, your pace starts to get quicker, I think your about to come, this excites me, then you stop, pull out, grab both my ankles and flip me onto my belly. "On your knees" I do this quickly and raise my arse as high as I can in the air.

I feel the sting on my right cheek as your hand slaps down, then again on my left cheek, you push your cock back into my pussy, this time slower then before, again the sting appears on my left arse cheek, my moans are getting louder with each one, you start to pick up pace, each time you thrust you feel deeper then before, you push the tip of your thumb onto my anus, my body responds and i push back into you. Your thumb starts to enter my anus as you start to fuck me harder, my body starts to tighten again as I reach orgasum I feel you start to get quicker and harder, my body starts to shake as I hear you growl, I feel you explode your load inside me as my pussy tightens round your cock. Your body stills, you lean onto my back, breathless, I cant hold your weight and we both collapse on the bed. You remove my blindfold, kiss me softly and remove the restraints from my wrists.

"Enjoy that?" You ask, "very much so"

We lay together till we fall asleep, exhausted, but very satisfied.

By *ussyeater692Man  over a year ago

Wrexham

Fantastic

By *elgaWoman  over a year ago

northallerton

» Add a new message to this topic