FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > My secret was out

My secret was out

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

It was a Friday afternoon back in July 2006 My wife and step daughter had plans to go away or he weekend, my wife to her mothers who lived over 100 miles away and my daughter who had made plans to stay with her friend so I know that I would that I would have the house to myself and it I was safe to play over the weekend. I was given my chores “so to speak” but made sure the house was clean and tidy and all tasks were complete well in advance of their return.

I went into the attic to fetch my case full of feminine clothing; a safe place the family would not look. Over the years. I had amassed quite a large collection of clothes, underwear, heels etc. most of which were quite erotic and very provocative to wear once on. I opened the case, put a new pair of black stockings, six strap black lace suspender belt, matching panties on the bed.

I had a quick shower and returned to the main bedroom. As I was leaving I notice a pair of small red pair of satin panties next to the laundry basket. I knew straight away that they belonged to Natasha, my daughter and quickly scoped them up without thinking.

I placed the panties on the dresser and proceeded to dress in the stockings, suspenders, and panties, I slipped on a pair of 5in black patented heels and walked/ wobbled to the mirror to look at myself. All looked good, I dully sat at my wife’s dresser and applied my makeup which including mascara, eyelashes and lipstick, a bright red colour that I loved wearing and once applied made me feel like a wanton slut! Finally, I put on a shoulder-length black curled wig and I now felt complete. Lizzie was out to play!!

I then moved to the bed laying down having prepositioned the bedroom mirror so that I could watch myself play, my cock was by now straining at the small lace panties.

I first started to stroke my cock, precum was seeping through my panties, but it felt so good. I then started to stroke my cock, slowly at first but building speed, my hips starting to trust and move on the bed as I tried to fuck an imaginary being.

I then remembered to the panties on the dressers and grabbed them, they wear still damp and smell so sweet from the scent of Natasha’s pussy. I placed them on my face and drifted into a world of intoxicating lust to have the panties replaced by Nat’s sweet smooth cunny. I was stroking my cock and at the point of no return, I spunk shot up my chest and some land on to my cheek and chin, wow it was such a powerful orgasm and I achieved heights of new-found self-pleasure.

It was at this precise second the bathroom door slammed shut and as I opened my eyes, looked at Natasha who was standing there in the bedroom doorway. We both were in total shock, me with her red panties clearly in view and still hanging from my face. Natasha's face was a mix of total disgust and disbelieve of what she had witnessed.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *immycox92Man  over a year ago

Greenwich

A great read... curious about what happened next...

By *ameulMan  over a year ago

Nr Norwich

Oooohhhh dear.

By *illiam101000Man  over a year ago

Melton Mowbray

Secret definaty out, but loving the depravity of it. I'm sure this story is being monitored by the fun police. Lol.

By *irstiecdTV/TS  over a year ago

Swadlincote

More please

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

Oh love to see more

Natasha had just turned twenty 21 and was set to go to uni, I shouted her name but She turned around and went to her room slamming her bedroom door. I quickly got changed and went after her to apologize and i .had been caught

[Removed by poster at 09/02/20 12:38:07]

By *atehantsTV/TS  over a year ago

Petersfield

Looking forward to reading what happened next.

[Removed by poster at 09/02/20 14:10:26]

She eventually told her mum who finished with me, moral of the story is don't touch others stuff, the wife went mental and it has taken me 8 years before i started dressing up again

Now that's a shame

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

Wow not the desired outcome anyway..

» Add a new message to this topic