FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Lady Katherine Black

Lady Katherine Black

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *he Ring Wraith OP   Man  over a year ago

Bradford

A short story, a one off, not my usual long multi part tales, coming later this evening.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Bradford

Kate sat in the hotel bar, it was Friday evening and she was travelling home on Sunday, she had two nights to relax after a long week, a long successful week, several good clients and two very rich and very generous new ones had been the icing on the cake for the week.

As she sipped her wine she looked around the bar, it was quiet as most of the weekday guests had wandered off and the weekenders were still in their rooms.

As she drank slowly she watched two young women walk into the bar, Kate noticed straight away from their body language and how close they walked that they were either a couple, or very close friends; she noticed these things and she was rarely wrong.

They walked to the bar and buying a bottle of wine walked to a booth opposite where Kate was sitting, as they sat down Kate caught one of the young ladies eyes and she smiled at Kate who returned the smile.

As they sat down and sank deep into conversation Kate looked over at them and took in the view.

The blonde was almost as tall as Kate’s 5ft 10 being around 5ft 8 or 9, the red head was shorter at about 5ft 4, the blonde tall and willowy with long legs and a small bust, her companion shorter with nice large yet firm tits.

Kate loved people watching, especially attractive people watching; as she sipped her wine and looked down ta the book she was reading her eyes occasionally lfted to the view of the girls across the bar, she had them both down as being in their late teens or early 20’s almost half kates own 39 years.

As she watched the tall blonde leaned over and gently kissed her friend, first on the neck and then gently on the lips, Kate smiled, a couple she knew it, and returned to her book.

A few seconds later she looked up again and this time watched as the blonde put her hand on the red heads knee and slowly stroked her upper thigh up to and slightly under the black mini skirt that the redhead was wearing.

Kate had noticed both the girl were in tight matching black skirts and pale blue blouses, she imagined office attire but the skirt seemed a little tights and short for that, however since the girls were sitting down it meant the skirts looked even shorter and Kate noticed that both girls were bare legged without tights or stockings.

The leg stroking carried on for a little longer and as Kate finished her wine she stood up to go to the bar, but first she walked to the ladies toilet at the end of the bar.

She entered and went into a cubicle, a quick wee and she was walking out into the main area where the basins were when the girls walked into the toilets.

Kate smiled and as she did so the blonde spoke

‘I take it you enjoyed the view did you lady’

Kate laughed, this girl was clearly being aggressive in tone, but Kate could tell it was an act and smiled

‘actually I wasn’t watching really it was just that when you stroked her leg it caught my attention’

The girl laughed

‘yeh right, and you have never seen a lesbian couple before and you decided that you would erv for a while, have you been in there playing with yourself thinking of us’

Kate laughed and as she spoke she stepped slowly towards the two girls;

‘ladies I assure you that I have seen plenty lesbians in my life, and as for playing with myself no I have not, but I now have an idea’

The red head looked at her

‘an idea, what idea’

Kate moved slowly but with purpose till she was standing inches from the girls who since they were now against the wall of the toilets could not back away. As she moved closer to the girls kate smiled to herself, these two were not as sure of themselves now she thought.

When she was inches from the girls Kate ran a hand down ver the front of each girls skirt, lifting the hem of each her hand slid up under their skirts, and down the front of their knickers, both girls gasped as kates fingers expertly curled between their legs and onto their clits as her fingers slipped into the two wet cunts.

As she held them there she smiled at the girls;

‘yes my idea is to play with you two not myself, play with you two until you cum for me here and now in this toilet’

Both girls gasped, but neither spoke and neither moved away; as kate fingers worked between their legs the two girls started to moan gently; kate smiled again and leaning forward she kissed the blonde hard on the lips, then turned to the red head and kissed her hard as well.

Kate continued to move her fingers in and out of the two girls, working their now soaking cunts; the red head was close to cumming; kate slowed her movements inside her and worked faster on the blonde, minutes passed and Kate felt the two girls start to tense, she knew that they were ready to cum, she forced her hand deep into both of them and as almost all her hand sank into each the two girls moaned loudly, and in seconds kates hands were soaking as the two girl orgasmed hard and long onto her hands.

As the girls orgasmed kate grabbed the fronts of the girls knickers and as she pulled them down to the floor and off the girls feet she met no resistance; Kate stood up, holding the two pairs of now soaking and expensive looking lace knickers in her hand she smiled at the girls who were now recovering.

With a smile on her face she looked at the two of them,

‘well ladies, I hope you now know that I have some knowledge of lesbians and not just in a pervy voyeuristic way, if you want your knickers back, call me tomorrow’

As she spoke she handed each of the girls a business card she had taken from her skirt pocket and without waiting for an answer she walked out of the toilets, and changing her mind about the bar entered the lift to go to her room.

As she left the girls stared at each other, the blonde spoke

‘what the fuck just happened’

The red head looked at the card in her hand and laughed, holding it up for her partner they both read the words

‘Lady Katherine Black, Lesbian Dominatrix, this car entitles to you one free one hour session, normal cost £500’

Both gasped as they read the phone number at the bottom of the card and the blonde spoke

‘well we need our knickers back’ !

By *ensualNorthantsMan  over a year ago

Northampton

Nice

Bradford

[Removed by poster at 09/02/20 09:40:47]

Bradford

Hmm it seems short stories bomb on here I think it's time to take a break from writing xx

By *abrina59TV/TS  over a year ago

submissive land

please don't I so love reading your stories.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Loving it !! Please continue !!

By *J GeminiTV/TS  over a year ago

Northumberland

By *ngman70Man  over a year ago

Between Christcrch and New Forest

By *ighpeak63Man  over a year ago

Buxton

By *eajayTV/TS  over a year ago

Tamar Valley

More please xxxxx

By *ussD1Man  over a year ago

Gloucester

Only just found this. Excellent work my friend, keep going.

By *0 Shades of RedCouple  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Short or long your stories are excellent please continue

By *aster of the DawnMan  over a year ago

Bradford (ish)

By *issitCouple  over a year ago

Banbury

Great story so far.

No it never bombed as got my cock hard for sure. Loved it

By *arc5t5Man  over a year ago

Chorley

By *emasselMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Bradford

There is no more, I did say right at the beginning that this was a short one off ….

» Add a new message to this topic