FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > three way

three way

By *ickyxxx69 OP   Man  over a year ago

Bedford

The three of us stand looking at each other you are in control. You tell us to kiss I stride over and grab her by the waist kissing deep then run my hand down her body and up her stockinged legs then run my fingers along the outline of her hardening cock as her hand pushes under my pants and grips my cock tight, I suck her breasts they are so pert then pull her knickers down and free her cock. You tell us to stop admiring her body and her hard cock framed by her stockinged legs then you kneel and grip our cocks wanking them slow to full hardness then take us in your mouth one at a time you suck me slow cupping my balls as you reach out and wank her cock at the same time then take us both in your mouth touching the tips of our cocks together. Then you stand and tell us to face each other.

We do so then you tell us to rub our cocks together I touch the tip of my sucked cock against hers then rub it down the length of her hard shaft to her balls as she returns the favour then I suck her as you push your pussy in her face and feel her tongue lick up and down your pussy parting your lips and pushing inside as I suck her cock taking it to the back of my throat. Then we switch I sit you down in a chair naked apart from stockings then spread your legs wide one over each arm of the chair then kiss up your inner thighs smelling your aroma from your pussy then kiss across your pussy run my tongue over your pussy lips tracing the outline then pushing my tongue in to part them before licking up to your clit and sucking as my fingers push inside and fuck your tight pussy feeling your juices flow as you get wetter feel you push your pussy into my face as you grip my head then ii lick around your pussy taking up your juices before pushing my tongue deep inside your pussy twisting in and out as your stocking rub against me my finger rubbing your clit as you grip my head and tell me to lick my tongue moving inside you then outside to lick your juices up.

At the same time she moves around watching wanking her hard cock for you then slaps it across your face and traces the outline of your lips before pushing it slowly in to your mouth you seal your lisp around it and flick your tongue over the tip feeling it twitch as you wank the shaft before taking it to the back of your throat in time to mw fingers fucking your wet pussy my tongue on your clit then I stop as you cum covering my fingers in your thick creamy juices the smell fantastic and watch you suck making eye contact with you as I suck your fingers clean then I push you down.

Your legs wide open I rub my hard cock over your pussy and slap it against your clit then push it inside you as you suck her cock flipping you round to sit in me I bounce you up and down hold you up by the waist the tip just inside you then I push you down and thrust up as you suck her cock and balls your sucking in time to my thrusts then she moves back and as I fuck you she licks my cock as it slides in and out and licks up to your pussy and back as you moan and cum on my cock and her face. We then swop and I lick your pussy as she slide in to you then o lick from her cock to your clit then down your pussy sucking her balls before licking to your tight little ass I run my tongue around it my face between your checks so warm and smells great I push my tongue inside as you are fucked and lick your ass hole.

Then you straddle her cock and ride her up and down as I put lube on my finger then push it into your ass hole slowly then hold it in and twist to loosed you before pushing in to the knuckle as you moan and ride her cock faster your juices running down her cock as I lick them up then o place my hands on your ass and part your cheeks she is still in you then I rest the tip of my cock in your tight little ass hole and push it in hold the tip in then push deep inside filling your ass at the same time as your pussy is filled feeling our cocks in you moving and twisting you push back to take more of my cock as you ride her then she pulls out and I feel her hand on my ass then a finger in me as I fuck you feels good I push harder and faster wanting you then as you cum hard I pull out then enter your pussy fucking you hard as you suck her cock.

You cum hard again my cock throbbing in you as hers throbs to we pull out and you kneel telling us you want hot sticky cum you wank us it’s not ling looking at each other our cocks throb and we shoot covering your face and tits then she kneels and licks you clean as you suck my cock clean then I suck her cock. We fall back panting ready to go again.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic