FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Wedding Day Stories

Wedding Day Stories

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Does anyone have any good wedding day stories they want to share?

Mine is, I was an usher, at a good friends wedding, and ending up sleeping with the Maid of Honour, who was the brides sister.

Not too unusual I hear you say, but she had been married 3 years and was 7 months pregnant.

Her husband was at the wedding, but he had d*unk so much, he had gone to bed just before the speeches.

A night to remember

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rGenuineMan  over a year ago

Purley

Older woman who’s husband got d*unk at the reception and went off to their room to sleep it off.

Her and I ended up in the grounds outside her against a tree, dress up, one leg over my shoulder as I licked her to orgasm.

By *exyeyez23Man  over a year ago

Lytham St Anne’s

By *oodymonsterMan  over a year ago

Near Shrewsbury

Night before my nieces wedding catching her and my mate

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Not weddings day but honey moon I'll tell if interested

By *ragsterMan  over a year ago

Blackburn

By *ornyone30Man  over a year ago

ABERDEEN

On my wedding night after the do myself and new wife sat in the bar with another couple who were friends. I was wearing a kilt and knew the way I had my legs crossed the other woman could see my cock and balls. She confirmed it by text telling me she wanted to fuck me. We never did though.

while working as a photographer a a rather posh up market wedding, i had finnished my formal duties, it had been a pretty stresfull event as far as wedding go, i had packed away all my kit and was just sitting in a side bar having a quick orange juice and a plate of food before departing, when the brides mother came in and struck up conversation, she said i am so glad i caught you i have a small gift for you as a thank you. I never thought anything of it she said finnish your drink and popup to room #### its just a small thank you. After about ten minutes i picked up my car keys and went up to room #### i was thinking maybe some extra cash as a bonus thanks never though about what i was going to get. On arrival The brides mother had changed out of her formal day wear and had slipped in to a rather slinky black satin cocktail type dress, she asked me in next thing i know is she locks the door and grabs my cock and pulls it out sinking it into her mouth. Next thing i know is she is pulling me down on to the carpet and stradels across my face pushing her shaven fanny into my mouth and riding her lips against my mouth, we are both now in full 69 position. she is an expert with her mouth and i shoot my load god she is good, we finnish with her shooting a load of her juices in to my mouth, we quickly dress and i pick up her panties that she had been wearing since morning i can see a creamy stain in the crotch, she says oh bye the way thats your gift, never saw her again after i left the hotel

Oh how horny indeed. Had a few fun times at weddings of friends and families. Always fun and lots of sexy dressed and horny people

Wasn’t on the wedding day but had a massage from the grooms sister that lead to a lot more xx

By *ottopcock9Man  over a year ago

Cumnock

"Wasn’t on the wedding day but had a massage from the grooms sister that lead to a lot more xx"

Do let us know more

Slept with my mates wife's sister at his wedding her hubby had not been able to make it last minute

Shagged a mates +1 at one of his family members wedding.

It was a very sexy experience.

Fingered a mates sister at his family wedding

By *onny-2008Man  over a year ago

Manchester/ Lancaster

love to hear more

» Add a new message to this topic