FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The Unexpected

The Unexpected

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

“Thanks, mate!” I chirp at the person behind the bar as they pass me my cocktail. French martini, served with a single, skewered raspberry. Beautiful. You’re welcome, nods the staff member in response.

I turn, lean back against the bar. I’m enjoying the atmosphere as I sip my drink, the sight of all the people dancing, the sound of the music, the feel of the bass pumping through the air.

A blonde man appears at my elbow, hand raised to get my attention. I’d seen him at the bar earlier. He’s a good few inches taller than I was, despite my wearing heeled boots. He’s slim, but I can’t tell whether that was just his frame or through athleticism. He’s wearing a dark, long sleeve shirt and dark jeans with dark shoes, but his sleeves are unbuttoned, folded up to ¾ length.

“Fancy dancing with me?”

“Sure!” I smile, “I would love to!”

I finish up my drink. He reaches for my hand, leading me to the middle of the expansive dance floor. After a couple of minutes of hip-shaking, arm-waving moves, he moves closer and slowly reaches towards my hips.

Looking into my eyes, he’s seeking a no. I’m not giving one, and indeed, I lean into his move when he pulls me towards him.

The song fades into another, and the air is filled with whoops and cheers, and suddenly the floor is busier. I smirk at my dance partner. Curiosity flutters across his face. I turn on the spot, replacing his hands on my hips. I feel him freeze for a beat when I start to deliberately grind my backside against his groin. I look over my shoulder and see he’s grinning. He responds by pulling me against him more firmly, moving with me as I move in time to the song. I close my eyes, enjoying the moment, the song, the closeness of his body against mine. I barely notice the transition from one song to another, except for the awkward change in pace of rhythm all around us.

My dance partner sweeps my hair from behind my ear to my other shoulder and leans in close.

“There’s someone I’d like you to meet.” My curiosity is piqued. This guy has confidence, I’d known that when he asked me to dance, but this was ballsy. Again, he holds his hand out for mine, and easily spins me to face him. Follow me, he mouths.

And so, I follow this blonde stranger upstairs. He leads me into a room that is mirrored all the way along one wall to make it look larger. A long sofa faces the mirrored wall, looking towards a low double bed, next to a table with a basket filled with condoms on top.

A dark haired, dark-eyed man is reclining on the sofa, swilling his drink. He looks up at the blonde as he appears in the doorway and greets him, “Chris.”

Chris pulls me further into the room and turns to me. “This is Tom.”

I nod. “Hi Tom. Nice to meet you.”

“You too,” he drawls, giving me a slow once-over. His gaze doesn’t feel lecherous. It feels…empowering.

Chris puts a gentle hand on my shoulder. “Would you like to play?”

“Absolutely,” I purr. I tilt my face up, leaning in to kiss him. It’s a slow, gentle kiss, the kind that holds a great deal of promise. As our lips move together, I lick his bottom lip and hear the softest moan.

The kiss deepens, Chris cups the back of my head and the rasp of a zip being undone disturbs the silence. I open my eyes, and I’m startled to find Tom standing next to us with his hands in Chris’ boxers. It takes some control not to show surprise. I didn’t think that would stop Tom, who seemed determined, but you never knew what effect a reaction could have.

Instead, I put framed Chris’ face with my hands. I ask him, “are you happy with this?” Tom freezes.

Chris looks at me intently, trying to read my expression. “I am. Are you?”

I lean in, kissing him deeply, pulling away to breathe “oh, hell yes”, just loudly enough for Tom to hear. I lead Chris, and Tom by extension, over to the sofa. I kiss Chris’ neck and nibble gently, and relish in his groan of pleasure. Tom has gotten to his knees and has rearranged Chris’ clothing enough to take Chris’ cock into his mouth.

“Fuuuuck”, I breathed, not realising that I’d spoken aloud until both men look at me.

“Don’t you like it?” Chris asks, worried.

“Oh no, I love it. Please don’t stop!” I beg.

Tom grins and carried on taking Tom’s cock into his mouth. I am suddenly so aroused that I could barely sit still. I stand up, facing the mirror. I catch Chris’ eye, smirk and strip to my underwear. I take off my boots last, simply so I can make a show of bending over to unzip them. I’m wearing a black lacy bra set and hold ups.

Sitting back down on the sofa I slip my fingers into my panties and start to play with my clit. I feel Chris watching me in the mirror, with his cock down Tom’s throat. Watching that shamelessly, hearing Tom working Chris’ cock and Chris’ pleasure, I have myself in the throes of orgasm in no time. I’m moaning loudly, relishing my pleasure and I’ve all but forgotten my company when the euphoria passes. I open my eyes, and both men are looking at me with the most breath-taking, raw, desire.

Tom’s expression turns a little devious. “D’ya wanna join in, Lily?”

“God, yes!”

Tom and Chris exchange glances, and Chris offers me a hand to help me stand up. “I’m dying to taste you,” he whispers, kissing me again. He lays across the end of the bed. I kneel on all fours above him, lowering myself onto his face while I explore his genitals, licking, sucking and stroking. In the change up, his erection has lost a little of its edge. I’m confident I can get it back, but I don’t want to rush it. I want it to feel good. Once I’ve warmed Chris up to my touch, I explore how much of him I can take. I relish watching his balls tighten when he hears me gagging on him, I feel his ravishing renewed.

I look up to see Tom watching this in the mirror. He’s observing with dark, lustful eyes. He leans in and whispers into my ear, “I’d really, really like to fuck you. Do you consent?”

I remove myself from Chris’ cock, and lick the length, once, twice. I look up at Tom again. He’s smirking. “Kiss me,” I demand. He obliges, taking my mouth with sudden, but not unexpected, force. I groan into his mouth mid-kiss “yes, Tom, I want you to fuck me.” He chuckles and moves to the side of the bed where Chris is enjoying me.

I return to enjoying Chris’ cock, and soon I feel a finger probing, checking to see how aroused I am. That one finger slides in easily. A second joins with only a little resistance. I moan. “It’s okay Tom, I’m ready.” I start teasing Chris’ frenulum with my tongue, hearing the rip of another condom foil. A moment’s pause, and I feel Tom’s cock pushing to enter me. He’s only exerting the tiniest bit of pressure, the build up is exquisite torture. I take Chris’ cock back into my throat easily, and when Tom finally slides all the way into me, I time my strokes with his, knowing that if Chris opens his eyes, he’ll see Tom’s rhythm.

I glance into the mirror. Tom’s eyes are on me. Mouth full of cock, my eyes as dark as Tom’s and full of mischief. I tense myself up and watch Tom react, then he grins at me, slowing his rhythm. I slow down my rhythm with Chris. Chris has other ideas. He speeds up, catching my clit in just the right spot. “Fuck, Chris, don’t stop, I’m cumming!” I try to moan, only the words aren’t clear, I still have my mouth full. The orgasm rips through my body and I collapse, unable to hold my body up with my entire body in spasm. Tom pulls out, unsated. I get up from laying on Chris, swivelling around to kiss him, tasting myself on his lips.

I sit up, my breathing still a little on the heavy side. The men are standing up in front of me, hands around each other’s cocks. “I have an idea. Have you ever done anal, Chris?” His eyes go wide, Tom’s smile becomes very wide. He lays down across the bed, while I reach for another condom from the stand. He’s stroking himself, almost lazily, it’s so slow. I rip the foil and roll it over Chris. “You’ll be able to go straight for it, if you want to. Just use a little bit of spit as lube.” I wink at him, and straddle Tom. I hold up his cock so that I can slide onto it, and I take him all the way on the first stroke. He gasps. I lean forward, holding myself a little above Tom, so that Chris can slide into my ass. I look at him in the mirror, making sure he’s okay. He’s stroking himself, staring at my ass and pussy. I watch as he gets to his knees and puts his tongue to my ass, taking my advice. He stands up and puts his cock to me and eases in. I love seeing the look on his face, it’s tight and he either hasn’t done it before or hasn’t done it in some time. I relax, letting him enjoy it. Tom nibbles my neck and earlobe, demanding my attention back. We kiss as I start to rock back and forth, fucking them both. Tom is tilting his hips forward and I’m groaning at the feel of them both. I feel so full and it’s delicious.

Chris speeds up, wanting more, getting more comfortable that I’m okay and I can handle it and he’s soon fucking me with wanton abandon. His fingers are digging into my hips and it hurts. I gasp. The room is full of heavy breaths, vocal gasps and sexy moaning. It’s not long before the build-up is too much for Chris and his thrusting becomes a little stilted and shaky. He lets out a loud, guttural groan. One look in the mirror at his face confirms he’s enjoying what looks like an epic orgasm. I ride them both slowly, finishing off the last of Chris’ orgasm.

“God, that was amazing,” he sighs. He pulls out and bends down to kiss me. “Don’t let me stop you finishing up guys, I’m going to clean up. Thank you both. Tom, call me?” Tom nods, and Chris leaves.

“Now I’ve got you all to myself again, Lily. You know what to do,” Tom growls.

I stand up, to let Tom up, then get back onto all fours, with my face to the bed and my arms behind my back. He grips my arms, holding them up as high on my back as they can go, causing me just the right amount of pain. He enters me forcefully, holding my hip with his other hand, digging in with his nails, fucking me mercilessly. I’m screaming into the bed, it’s mind-blowing. Tom doesn’t stop as he approaches climax, he continues at that pace, growling, until his erection starts to soften inside me. His grip on my arms relaxes, and he moves them to my sides. He leans forward, kisses me from the base of my neck all the way down to the base of my spine. Tom stands up, deposits the condom in the bin, then comes to lay down with me.

His breath rushes out in a gust, “whew. That was a lot of fun.”

I giggle into his neck, cuddling up to him. “It was so much fun. Thank you.”

“Do you think he could tell we know each other?” Tom asked.

“I don’t think so, but he was really into you. You should call him!”

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *he Ring WraithMan  over a year ago

Bradford

wow that is so fucking hot ! I love it lily

By *oserMan  over a year ago

where the wild roses grow

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

That's unreal x

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thank you for the comments!

"That's unreal x"

In what way?

By *nnocentimesMan  over a year ago

over there by that tree

"Thank you for the comments!

"

Love this - definitely following for further instalments!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

» Add a new message to this topic