FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Bi 3 way

Bi 3 way

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ickyxxx69 OP   Man  over a year ago

Bedford

It was afternoon we ran up the stairs to the hotel room excitement leading the way you wanting and knowing two men were going to fuck you hard as you demand do as you say when you say give you their cocks and cum. They are your slaves for the afternoon. Once in the room you turn and drop you coat stockings and heeled boots all the way up to your tight little ass then leather Basque pushing your tits out and up the cane in your gloved hands the deep red lipstick on your lips glistening. Strip you say. We undress quickly. You inspect eyeing us up and down long looks. Good as you strike our asses.

Wank for me. I grip my cock tight and slowly start to pull it it’s not long before its fully erect and hard for you looking at you did that my hand stroking up and down as I look across he is wanking to our eyes on you I have to look watch his cock get hard for you as he strokes. Wanking in time you smile and sit spreading your legs your hand in your panties. All three now wanking my hand moves and grips his cock wanking slowly he reciprocates we look at each other my hand on his cock his on mine. You slap us both “I did not give permission”. We stop you say clean me. I kneel and lick your pussy so wet form your fingers as you push your fingers in his mouth telling him to suck them clean. We finish and kiss tasting you on our tongues out hard cocks touching you grip them in your gloved hands and wank them “good boys” you say and free your breasts pushing a head to each breasts mouths sealed around your nipples tongues flicking them sucking hard as you moan. I take push my hand down and rub over your pussy so wet and warm my fingers slide inside you.

You sit down and tell me to lick as he watches wanking. You sit back and spread your legs wide one over each arm of the chair then I kiss up your inner thighs smelling your aroma from your pussy then kiss across your pussy run my tongue over your pussy lips tracing the outline then pushing my tongue in to part them before licking up to your clit and sucking as my fingers push inside and fuck your tight pussy feeling your juices flow as you get wetter feel you push your pussy into my face as you grip my head then ii lick around your pussy taking up your juices before pushing my tongue deep inside your pussy twisting in and out as your stocking rub against me my finger rubbing your clit as you grip my head and tell me to lick my tongue moving inside you then outside to lick your juices up. You beckon him over as I lick and suck grabbing his cock and suck it deep long slow sucks your other hand pushing my face into your pussy as you grind against me juices shooting I love it and take every drop.

As you cum you demand cock lay down you tell me and don’t touch your mistress. I lay down my hard cock upright you squat over me and lower yourself down on to my cock and slide up and down. I tell you how good it feels how much I want my mistress how lucky I am so hard throbbing as you drive yourself down as you suck hic cock. Then he kneels and as my cock slides in and out he licks your pussy and my cock and balls tasting your juices and my cock. You then stop as you cum telling me not to We only cum with your permission. I want to see fucking you say take him pointing at him. He stands and bends over the bed spreading his ass cheeks I get behind him and rub the tip of my cock over his ass then push the tip in. Holding it as I feel him push back hands gripping his hips I push in to him all the way then fuck him at your command balls slapping as I reach around and wank him. You cum over and whisper “good boy” and we kiss.

Then it’s your turn you bend over and he fucks your tight wet pussy as you suck my cock and we roast you you suck good mistress I love it moaning loud and gripping your head you slap my hands away and I can only slide in and out hitting the back of your throat then slapping my cock across your face as you ride his large hard cock you moan as you cum then push a finger in my ass as my cock fills your mouth you cum hard biting my cock it feels good you cum quickly and hard so wet squirting I then suck your juices off his cock slow as you watch then you kneel in front of us and rub our cocks together. Smiling as you take both cocks in your mouth at once then sucking and wanking us one after the other swopping. Then you say give me spunk! You pull hard and we both twitch shooting spun over you and each other’s cocks dripping down feels so good. Thank you mistress he then licks up all our spunk as I kiss you.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ickyxxx69 OP   Man  over a year ago

Bedford

Any likes for this or is it just a pile of...

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *AM2214Man  over a year ago

Manchester Area