FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Red Hair

Red Hair

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ickyxxx69 OP   Man  over a year ago

Bedford

Claire with the red hair and big breasts for me I undress her as I stand behind her rubbing my cock against her as I reach around and finger her feel her tight pussy get wet for me as she reaches round and grips my cock tight wanking as you and Caitlyn watch and wank each other. Claire is in a tight top and little skirt with stockings and heels soon pulled off revealing a Basque and no panties i free her breasts and squeeze them. Her hair is wavey and down to her shoulders the right length to be pulled when fucked from behind her makeup dark red lipstick some eye liner nothing else my fingers feel inside her she then turns around we kiss wanking each other then she drops to her knees and sucks my hard throbbing cock.

She is expert and sucks the tip as she strokes my shaft them slowly takes my whole length in her warm wet mouth licking all the way up and down making me moan she then sucks my balls before sucking my cock again I then push her on to a seat spread her legs wide open over the chair arms and kneel kiss up her inner thighs and across her wet glistening Pussy smelling her sex tasting her juices flick my tongue over and between her Purdy lips before fingering her as o suck her clit feel her push back on my fingers she's so wet they are in all the way twisting in and out her juices taste so good my cock hard for her needs touching as I lick. Claire’s pussy is a mixture of shaved and trimmed little tuft of red hair at the top rest all smooth and so wet juices smeared all over I lick her to clean up she cum with a little squirt I take it all. She then goes down on my cock again as we 69 I lick her pussy all the way to her as hole she smells and tastes so good my cock so hard thrusting on her mouth throbbing as feel her spit all over it she is moaning loving it as I am.

She is very tight I sit back she stops sucking and wanks me before straddling me sitting on my cock pushing herself job and down I thrust up as she pushes down I suck her tits and watch you and Caitlyn fucking. I flip Claire onto all fours arch her back and grip her hips then rub the tip of my cock along her pussy lips before pushing the tip in told it there feel her move and shake stop her pushing back before sliding into her. I want you and Caitlyn to join in. Caitlyn is just in lingerie stockings and little panties and no bra her breasts on display. I stop fucking Claire and lay down Claire sits on my cock as Caitlyn straddles my face taking her panties off then lowers her Purdy onto my face she smells and tastes good different to Claire the last thing I see is then cupping each other's breasts as they kiss then I can only feel Claire sitting still my cock throbbing feel them moving and kissing waiting for you to make a move.

Claire and Caitlyn swop I fuck Caitlyn from behind and Claire slide under licking my cock and Caitlyn pussy as my cock slides in and out feels so good Caitlyn is so wet so quickly even tighter than Claire will have to fuck them with vibrators as they suck us. I stop fucking Caitlyn before I cum then Claire and Caitlyn sit legs spread wide and kiss then beckon us over handing us vibrators I run one up Caitlyn’s pussy then push it in as you do the same to Claire our hard cock on display both moaning as we fuck them I hold the vibrator on Caitlyn’s clit as I lick her she's so wet as they cum they tell us to stop and watch Caitlyn kisses Claire their hands stroking each other's bodies down to their pussies tracing the outline of her pussy Caitlyn pushes her fingers in to Claire as she fingers Caitlyn they are kissing deep and long we are watching and wanking Claire pushes Caitlyn down and sucks her tits then licks down to her pussy and pushes her tongue into her. Claire moans loud and soon cums saying she wants to taste Caitlyn they swap and Claire licks and fingers Caitlyn both going at it hard Caitlyn holds Claire ahead against her pussy telling her not to stop.

We have to fuck them first as they put on a show we stroke each other's cocks Claire loves this then you fuck Caitlyn from behind slowly as I do the same to Claire take my time build up the excitement want to give her a full load of fun feel her get wetter watching you fuck Caitlyn feel Claire cum again Caitlyn leans over and kisses Claire as we fuck them. We have them kneel in front of us and shoot our loads over then both so they get some from each of us watch them lick. It of each other's faces and tits before sucking our cocks clean.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ickyxxx69 OP   Man  over a year ago

Bedford

comments anyone?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic