FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Impromptu

Impromptu

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So there I was sat in the car fully dressed, my favourite copper colour FF stockings on, short skirt, heels. The weather was awful, and judging by browsing on Fab it looked like a poor day. I was just about to log off, and head home when I noticed a message.

It was from a guy who said my pictures were turning him on and that he would love to spunk over my stockings. I can't explain why, but that's something I particularly like, so I message back asking if he knew a quiet spot. A quick response guided me to a location only 15 minutes drive from where I was, so unusually for me I said I was on my way without any further chit chat.

I arrived at the agreed spot and messaged that I had arrived, he said he would be two minutes, and two minutes later the passenger door opens, and a guy in a hoody and joggers gets in, he directs me to the quiet spot. As I drive, I pull my skirt up to reveal my stockings, his hand is stroking me instantly. As I pull up I push my seat fully back, recline it and spread my legs. His hand quickly moves to my panties, his stroking making my girly cock very hard, I can feel the precum making my panties wet. His hand feels the wet patch, "fuck your wet you slut", I smile as I lift his precum soaked fingers to my mouth, mmmm, I do like to taste myself.

He then proceeds to push his joggers down to his ankles, oooh, I exclaim as he reveals himself in sheer tights and black panties. I I immediately start stroking his nyloned thighs watching as the panties start to bulge. His hand disappears into the panties to reposition his hardening cock so it's across his body, it keeps getting bigger. He now pulls the tights down and my hand starts to feel the outline of his huge hard cock through the silky panties, I notice the material glistening with his precum release, so I lean over and start to taste his juice.

As I lick the precum up he pulls the waistband of the panties down revealing the biggest cock I had ever seen, my hand goes around it at the base, but there is about the same length sticking out from my hand, I lean over and take as much as I can in my mouth, but I'm struggling.

After about 5 minutes of enjoying his monster cock he pushes me away and tells me that he is going to give me his cum all over my stockings. I manage to get myself into a decent position as his cock erupts, 4 or 5 good spurts of hot creamy cum all over my nylons, he rubs it in with his cock

"just what you wanted slut" he says. He then reaches over, pulling my soaked panties to the side and wank my smooth cock until I to add my cum to the mess already on my stockings. As I move my legs out of the way, he tucks his monster cock back into his little black panties, pulls up the tights and joggers and jumps out of the car "I'll walk from here, thanks slut I enjoyed that" and in seconds he's gone.

I'm left sat on my own, covered in cum but with a smile on my face and a satisfying feeling.

I message to thank him for the impromptu meeting, he replies that he would like a longer meeting so he can cum on me multiple times.

I hope it's soon. I'm also looking to have more, similar impromptu meetings in the future.

xxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

No one reading this? I'm disappointed ??

By *ossauMan  over a year ago

Perth

"No one reading this? I'm disappointed ?? "

I'm reading it, very sexy, like you xx

By *lderone1Man  over a year ago

Stockport

Reading it and loving it

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I've read it and Im rock hard and leaking pre cum too. love tights fun.Andy x

Thanks for the replys

By *illiam101000Man  over a year ago

Melton Mowbray

Reading it too, what a lovely encounter. I hope you had more meets.

By *lcamino ssMan  over a year ago

Lytham

Love it am only up the road from you and would love to do this d x

» Add a new message to this topic