FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Sleeping wife

Sleeping wife

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I woke up around 8. I looked across at my wife sleeping next to me, she had thrown the covers off of her during the night exposing her bare legs. Her knickers visible from under nightie. My cock was hard from just looking at her. I got off my side of the bed and quietly went around to hers, she was fast asleep lying on her side, her ass slightly off the edge. I bend down and gently kiss her exposed bum cheek, letting my hand rest on her thigh. She doesn't stir so carry on kissing her cheek moving closer to her inner thigh, I move my hand gently between her legs. She stirs a little and rolls onto her stomach. I move my hand up her thigh, gently caressing her knickers, still dry, she let's out a little moan, I carry on and feel the fabric getting damp to my touch, she opens her legs slightly. I pull the fabric to one side exposing her wet lips, asking to be kissed, I lean forward smelling her aroma, my lips touch hers, I move my tongue along her slit, tasting her, letting my tongue delve deep into her, I do this for a few minutes, she occasionally let's out a soft moan. I move away enough to gently pull her knickers off, dropping them on the floor. I go back bet her legs, this time finding her clit with my tongue, gently circling it with varying pressure, I knew it wouldn't be long. She raises her bum slightly to meet my tongue. Her breathing becomes quicker as her body starts to shudder. I push my tongue deep into her, her muscles gripping my tongue. Her breathing returns to normal and her hips lower back to the bed. I quietly get off the bed and go to the living room.

About half an hour later I hear her stirring so make a coffee and take it into her. She has a slightly puzzled expression on her face. I ask if she is OK. She says she had a very sexy dream last night and woke up with her knickers on the floor. I just smile put the coffee on the bed side table. Lean in and kiss her, letting her taste her still on my lips. She looks at me knowingly now with a big smile on her face, gently pulling back the sheet revealing her still wet pussy.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oodymonsterMan  over a year ago

Near Shrewsbury

Hot

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

Kilmarnock

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Very nice

By *addy36Man  over a year ago