FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Primary school teacher and social that went further than expected (true)

Primary school teacher and social that went further than expected (true)

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ion6-9 OP   Man  over a year ago

Cardiff

Almost three years ago, but early in my explorations of my wild side, I started putting ads on Craigslist Casual Encounters (RIP). A few adventures ensued but the best resulted from Monica's reply. I still have the message she sent... ' Hi! Your ad sounds perfect. Exactly what I'm looking for! I am 25, professional and a teacher. Hopefully we can exchange numbers.'

A little more articulate than most on CL and, having encountered various timewasters and bots in that place, this felt genuine. I suggested we use Kik to communicate more easily (CL mail wasn't ideal) and gave her my Kik ID... no reply and no notification of a Kik message forthcoming.

End of the next day I happened to open kik and there was a message from Monica, actually sent right after I'd suggested Kik thecprevious day (apparently Kik doesn't send a notification for a first message... lesson learned). Thinking I may have missed my chance I replied, apologetic, but happily received a reply shortly... all good... and we arranged to have a social meet a couple of days later, Friday, after work.

Without any prompting from me she asked if I wanted to see what she looked like ('yes please') and next thing up popped a full frontal naked picture, face included. She was gorgeous! Proper hourglass figure, attractively voluptuous; shaved or waxed; perfect, large breasts; long, dark brunette hair; seriously pretty face but with a sultry, lustful expression... mouth slightly open... a selfie taken in a large bathroom mirror, from mid-thigh up... one hand holding the camera, the other in her hair (I wish I could show it, but... discretion...). Oh fuck! I suppose there's no reason why primary school teachers can't look like that, but I'd never seen one naked. 30 seconds later, another, this one with her free hand on her jutting hip. I almost came spontaneously at my desk...

Sending those pics was a bit naive of her and, frankly, she seemed a bit too good to be true. Also... her age... 25... gulp. 28 years younger than me. I did debate with myself a little whether I should pursue this, and it occurred to me it could be a wind up, but I couldn't resist, so started to chat. She reacted positively enough to my pics ('not bad') and we quickly agreed to meet for a drink a couple of days later - just a social to check each other out in the flesh.

Details are vague now, but in response to me asking what she was looking for in a meet she told me massage and oral (actually, quite specific: wanted to be sitting up so she could watch herself being licked). I asked if she'd heard of yoni massage, not expecting her to have, but yes, she'd actually visited a yoni masseur a few times and had loved it. She also shared one or two other fantasies, like wanting to be fucked doggy ('pounded from behind' as she put it) while sucking a cock. She was very straight-forward and open, and she both charmed me and turned me on (insanely). She told me she could cum just from having her nipples bitten, a fact I sadly forgot the first opportunity I had to test that. My imagination was racing and had me struggling to concentrate on work for the rest of the week.

Anyway, the chat convinced me this was genuine and on the Friday afternoon I was strolling up to town for a 4pm rendezvous. We texted a bit as she was held up with friends but by 5 she was crossing the street and walking towards me... lovely in a simple off-the-shoulder summer dress and leggings. A bright and breezy 'hi' and we were walking to the hotel bar nearby, arm in arm.

With gin & tonic for her, Jim Beam for me, and sat side by side on a sofa, we chatted easily for two hours or so... about our lives, experiences, etc - completely open and uninhibited - I'd never had a conversation like it. Yoni massage: she'd had three sessions, each an hour long (not long enough, by the way), admitting that on the third 'sex happened' (her words). She'd had a couple of brief liaisons with other men during the previous year and was just looking for something 'more'.

After about 45 minutes Monica went to the bathroom. When she returned she asked if I thought she'd done a runner (actually hadn't occurred to me until moments before she reappeared) then mentioned the bathroom stalls were unisex, very clean, classy and spacious... and we literally said in unison 'for future reference', both laughing... happy confirmation for me then that our social was a success. The idea that this beautiful, sexual young woman wanted me was almost too exciting and I felt like I was glowing.

She was wearing her dress off the shoulder and at some point I touched her skin... told her I loved her dress that way... the first time I'd touched her properly... she seemed to like it. Finally, after two hours of conversation, she apologised and said had to leave. She got up, said she needed to go to the bathroom first and paused, looking back at me, saying something I didn't catch, but I stood and followed her... slightly confused and not yet catching on. She headed for the bathroom around the corner, turned, and reached her hand out to me... now I got it... I took her hand and let her lead me in to one of the bathroom cubicles. Looking at her in the moment before we started kissing (instantly passionate) she had the most lustful expression on her face that I'd ever seen... just raw desire. Then, kissing, hands in her hair, to her face, down her sides, to her hips. A minute or two passing then pulling her dress down her arms to her waist, revealing the large breasts I'd been obsessing over a little ever since she'd shown me hef pics. A functional bra... no evidence that she'd prepared for this... she didn't resist as I reached around to unclasp... then I was holding, licking and sucking as she held my head in her hands, pulling me into her.

Monica was very obviously getting more and more aroused, panting slightly, and I was fully erect. I asked her 'what do you want?', almost gasping it, intending to push her back onto the seat, push her dress up, pull leggings and knickers off and go down on her, but, with obvious reluctance she apologised again and said she had to go... repeatedly saying sorry as she started to reassemble her clothing. We kissed a little more then she left.  As I left the hotel myself a few minutes later she was just stepping into a taxi.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *arc5t5Man  over a year ago

Chorley

By *imale38Man  over a year ago

Barnsley

By *untimes6969Man  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Great start!! Those nipples needed the special attention, she desired!!

More!!

By *ameulMan  over a year ago

Nr Norwich

More please!

Cardiff

Thankyou all. I do intend to post more.

By *abrina59TV/TS  over a year ago

submissive land

By *oxtrotOscar654Man  over a year ago

Woodbridge, Ipswich

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *dward_TeagueMan  over a year ago

wolverhampton

I hope that you met her again?

Cardiff

"I hope that you met her again? "

I did...

As a fellow primary school teacher, interested to see where this goes!

By *aptain22Man  over a year ago

Manchester

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

By *asey666Man  over a year ago

Dublin 13

By *iving for todayMan  over a year ago

stirling

By *lirts.R.usCouple  over a year ago

lanarkshire

Any more

Cardiff

"As a fellow primary school teacher, interested to see where this goes! "

Ooh... good. I'm not sure how much bearing her occupation has on the story beyond feeling like some kind of slight taboo... a turn-on, though, definitely.

Cardiff

"Any more "

There is. Part 2 needs writing from scratch, Part 3 I've written before but needs editing. I may do a Tarantino and post Part 3 first.

By *teviem40Man  over a year ago

stoke

By *r_FaustusMan  over a year ago

Northampton

By *ohn_1983Man  over a year ago

Poringland

By *angtidy42Couple  over a year ago

Redditch

By *ohnnyal80Man  over a year ago

Dunbar

Cardiff

Thanks, all, for the appreciation. Part 2 posted last night:

https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/stories/976570#message_22362568

By *asseur77Man 25 weeks ago

chelmsford

Looking for female to train her to be a good student and accept punishment when naughty I might have clean the dirt out of her in the bath and may have to spank her rick tick

By *asseur77Man 25 weeks ago

chelmsford

Looking for female to train her to be a good student and accept punishment when naughty I might have clean the dirt out of her in the bath and may have to spank her rick tick

By (user no longer on site) 25 weeks ago

By *lugoneMan 25 weeks ago

rathmicheal

By *SpiresMan 25 weeks ago

Lichfield

By (user no longer on site) 25 weeks ago

Great start!

By *lderWiserNowMan 25 weeks ago

Kettrin

By *innymac34Man 25 weeks ago

Clare

By *ediraMan 25 weeks ago

Reigate

By *teve261970Man 25 weeks ago

Gateshead

By *cott60Man 25 weeks ago

Perth

By *J GeminiTV/TS 25 weeks ago

Northumberland

By *hil911Man 25 weeks ago

Solihull

By *ion6-9 OP   Man 25 weeks ago

Cardiff

Thanks again, all, for the appreciation.

» Add a new message to this topic