FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Mrs and my friend

Mrs and my friend

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

For as long as I can remember, I've always had a fantasy of seeing my girlfriend with another guy. The fantasy mainly revolves around watching her give a blowjob, I dont know why, I just think there is something majestic about them!

Since she finally came around to the idea of all this (still yet to come round to a meet) we ran through all the would you wouldn't yous, and she named one friend of mine in particular she would play with if the opportunity arose. I instantly liked the idea of this, as for some time when he was round i would catch them have the odd glimpse at each other, especially when she was playing with our children on the floor in a low cut top, or he would get a quick look at her arse when she was picking something up. Since that moment I have always had this fantasy...

My friend popped round, as he normally does, we go into the living room to have a catch up and watch some sports. After a while MrsE comes in,this is nothing unusual, she joins the conversation cracking jokes, but today she seemed rather flirty which gave me an instant rush of blood.

After a while she asked if we all wanted a drink and nipped out of the room, a couple of minutes later she calls me and asks for a hand. I excuse myself and see what she needs, as soon as I enter the kitchen she shuts the door, pins me against it and passionately kisses me whilst undoing my trousers, I see the devilish look in her eye and let her continue...she slowly wanks my cock as she whispers in my ear that tonight she wants to surprise our friend. She edges me as I agree. I then stripped her clothes to see that underneath she had prepared, she had black stockings on, with a suspender, no underwear and a black sheer bra that exposed her beautiful nipples, I drop to my knees and lick her glistening wet pussy but have to refrain myself from having her there and then, as I know what is to come. We agree I'll enter the room with the drinks and she will follow a minute or so behind.

I go back to our guest, hand the drinks out and make a lame excuse as to why she needed a hand, what felt like an age passed by and I heard the heels clicking on the floor in the hallway, I knew what was coming and my heart was racing, I almost ejeculate with excitement.

The door slowly opens and from the dark hallway appears a beautiful dimly lit silhouette all in black sheer, my friend turns to see. He did a double take asif he couldnt believe his eyes. He murmured 'WOW! You look amazing' MrsE seductively entered the room, stood infront of his for a second and then sat beside him. She sat so as I could see her fully from the other side of the L shaped sofa. Our guest now is glancing between me and MrsE looking rather excited yet sheepish, I reassure him that this is totally fine and to enjoy himself.

MrsE drapes her leg over him, exposing her now dripping vagina to me, she grabbed his face and slowly turned it away from me and to her, she whispered 'kiss me' as she leant forward. They kiss passionately for a while, he then feels completely comfortable and starts to rub up and down her stockings, he gets to her pussy and starts rubbing her clit, MrsE breaks the kiss and let's out a sigh, she in her element. She looks over to me as my best friend now has 2 fingers buried in her cunt causing her to writhe in ecstasy, she gives me this look, not like any look I've ever seen her give, she feels powerful, sexy and I fucking love it. Right at that moment she tilts her head back completely exposing her neck and pulls his face into it, as he begins to kiss up and down her neck and finger her more ferociously she sighs again, but begins to tremble, she's having a massive orgasm. She normally tries to remain quiet so the kids dont hear, but they're away for the night and MrsE is the centre of attention, the party piece...she let's go and enjoys the moment! He then moves his hand to her breast and kisses them over the sheer bra, her nipples rock hardHe tweaks then and pulls the bra aside exposing her stunning large breasts, he continues to kiss bite lick and suck then as he returns to running her clit.

She straddles over my friend and pins his hands above his head with her own, his cock is still in his Jean's, but its visibly erect, she begins to bring up and down on top of him, now kissing his neck passionately, again she turns to me with that look and whispers 'I Love You' and turns back to her play thing. She let's go of his hands and slides hers down to his Jean's and undoes them, after a quick adjustment and a quick flick of the ankle his jeans are across the room, I undo my own Jean's and get my cock out, its glistening with precum and my erection is pulsating.

MrsE begins to grind his cock against her, everytime he moves his hips to try and enter her, she dodges and whispers in his ear 'not tonight' she's letting us both know she's in complete control and she's loving it. She continues to grind as they kiss each other passionately and pay special attention to her neck. I stoke my cock very gently as I'm about to blow.

Then MrsE stands up and pulls him up my the hand, strips his top, he's now naked infront of me cock rock solid and my wife has her hand wrapped around it, making sure I see the wedding ring. She lowers herself as she kisses her way down his body, this is it, she knows I've always wanted to see this and now i will...i cant wait. She's on her knees, level with his throbbing cock, she glances over to me as she opens her mouth and slides him inside, he groans with joy as she tenderly sucks his cock, increasing the pace and rubbing his balls. I begin to masturbate with more pace as they increase. She pulls him out her mouth, teases his head with her tongue whilst rubbing his shaft, she lifts the shaft and sucks his shaven balls taking them into her mouth one at a time, he cannot believe his luck, he groans 'this is the best I've had' MrsE again slides him into her mouth, taking as much as she can and holds for a second then starts sucking his cock beautifully. I am loving this, theres a hint of jealousy, but its overridden with pure sexual lust, this is the most erotic thing I have ever seen, and I cannot wait to reclaim my wife.

She holds his cock at the base and tells him 'I want your cum over my face' at that moment she works the shaft,balls and head in tandem with such precision, he groans with every thrust of her head. I'm sliding my hand up and down my cock and with those words I ejeculate with such force my cum bounces off my hand and over my tshirt.

My wife is now on her knees infront of my best friend in stockings, suspenders heels with his cock in her mouth. He pulls out of her mouth and wanks himself over her face, he lays a heavy load across her, it drips from her chin, but also covers her nose an eye and her hair. She takes her hand, wipes the load off her chin with her finger sucks it clean whilst not breaking eye contact with him, thanks him and stands up, she gives him a peck on the cheek making sure not to wipe his cum back on himself and says she tired now and shell see him soon. She picks up her bra and leaves the room, making sure to look at me as she shuts the door with a cheeky smile.

My friend re dressed himself and tells me he never expected that, but thanks me anyway. I told him that this could happen anytime if we all agree, and next time well have even more fun. He says his goodbyes and he's off with an empty sack and a big smile.

I walk up the stairs to reclaim my wife, she's made my day, shes the one......

This is my first fantasy I've ever wrote out, so hope it was ok and didn't drag hopefully I'll get better over time.

MrCE

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *heCampervanRockersCouple  over a year ago

manchester

Great fantasy ????

By *lumbercoupleCouple  over a year ago

Worksop

Great tead x

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

By *oxtrotOscar654Man  over a year ago

Framlingham, Woodbridge Suffolk

Amazing, you have an amazing and sexy wife and one very lucky friend. Can't wait for more of your adventures

By *adforit1304Man  over a year ago

Limerick/Clare

Stunning looking

"Amazing, you have an amazing and sexy wife and one very lucky friend. Can't wait for more of your adventures"

This didn't actually happen just my runaway dirty mind

"Great tead x"

Thankyou, I'll add the next part of the fantasy later

By *ussgbrMan  over a year ago

Burton

An amazing read

By *p4it6969500Man  over a year ago

burton

Loving this one

As I open our bedroom door, E is lay legs spread, still clad in stockings and heels, glistening pussy facing me...she knew I wouldn't be long up. She said 'I cant wait to do that again' my cock instantly sprung back into life.

I lay next to her on the bed, caressing her breasts and kissing her fondly, I could taste his salty residue on her face, although she had wiped most off. Eventually sliding my hand down to her swollen wet pussy, my fingers slid inside effortlessly as I toyed with her. MrsE nudged my head back and started devouring my neck, sharp little bites and then pushed me off her, she removed all my clothes, continued to kiss me on my chest and grabbed my throbbing cock, as she slowly wanked me whispered in my ear, telling me how she loved me watching her, how she loved his big dick, and how she loved being covered in another man's cum.

I lifted her and placed her pussy straight on my face, and she leant straight down to take me in her mouth, I couldn't believe it, I'd seen my soul mate take my best friend and put on a show, not only did she love it, we were now more intimate than we had been for a while, as she thrust her mouth up and down my aching cock I felt her pussy juices run straight into my mouth, making my cock pulsate, 'dont you dare cum yet' she said on a pause for air. This felt better than it ever had, her blowjob felt far more intense, she was grinding her cunt on my face with raw passion.

After a few times edging me, she got off me, spun herself around and pinned my hands to the bed, rubbing her cunt over my cock, we were both in our ecstasy letting off moans and groans of pleasure, eventually she slid just far enough above my cock to allow my to glide in, as she slipped down my length she writhed and came heavily. This had never happened before, the nights erotic events had changed her forever. She continued to fuck me with a raw passion I had never seen, she was dominant and sexy!!

She pushed her swollen pussy as far into my pelvis as she could and began grinding, I looked at her, this was amazing, she leant her head back, her dark hair falling straight down her back and her beautiful large breasts sat like two perfect tear drops. Then she released my hands from her grip, and placed both her hands around my throat applying pressure, not enough to cause harm, just enough to reassert who was in complete control. 'I Love You' I said without hesitation, to which she replied 'I Love You More'

As MrsE felt my cock begin to pulsate and tremble, she knew it was time, she again pushed herself deep into me and ground as we both came, sharing a deep intimate kiss. After a few seconds she slid herself off my ever dying erection, leaving it lay there all juicy and limp. Before I knew what was happening she slid herself up my body, stopping her knees at the top of my head.

Her hands reached down and grabbed my hair, my face was pulled straight towards her pussy. 'CLEAN ME, Baby' she demanded.

What was this I thought? For a long time we had discussed Cum Kissing, Snowballing and Piss Play, but only half hearted tried a snowball, where she let my load slide straight down my throat after a blowjob. Maybe tonight had finally made clear to her, how she can be dominant and fucking good at it.

I started to lick her cunt as she pulled my hair harder and harder, slowly sliding my tongue into her to beckon out my juices, as she ground her clit against my nose and continued to uproot my hair she came. Her legs began to quiver against my ears. With that her own juices pushed everything to my awaiting tongue, sliding effortlessly down and to the back of my throat. With a few swallows I'd taken everything, this was the horniest night of my life. I continued to tenderly lick and kiss her pussy until I was released.

As E climed off my face, we both looked each other in the eye, a look we probably hadn't given each other since we started dating. We kissed passionately again with the combination of her cum, my cum and my best friends cum rolling between our interlocking tongues, we held each other, constantly glaring into each others loving stare as we both assured each other of our love.

There we lay, two bodies intertwined as one, exhausted and fully satisfied.

By *cubasexMan  over a year ago

dudley

By *oxtrotOscar654Man  over a year ago

Framlingham, Woodbridge Suffolk

Absolutely brilliant story

"Absolutely brilliant story "

Thankyou

By *incs 2 up for funCouple  over a year ago

Lincoln

By *d4ugirlsMan  over a year ago

Green Cove Springs

Great horny story

"Great horny story"

Thankyou

I'll write my other fantasy stories when I get time.

Mrs cheating at work, and a fantasy of a friends father fucking her

By *p4it6969500Man  over a year ago

burton

Bump

» Add a new message to this topic