FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > A girls nite out...

A girls nite out...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *occerstar579 OP   Man  over a year ago

harrogate

Ok so messaging Sarah in the morning to find out if she was doing anything that night I was disappointed to find out that she had made plans to go out with the girls. My morning hardness soon dissapeared getting the reply that I wasn't required that nite.

The soft kisses the cosy sofa the inevitable buttons being undone the nakedness would not be happening.......

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

harrogate

Driving home that evening I thought I may drive past Sarah's house. After all ages not going out until 8 I thought. If I drive past and call in at 5 then at least can have a coffee and catch up. Sometimes it's just nice to be there and share the days tales of work.

Seeing her car on the drive I walked slowly up the driveway and gently knocked on the door.

Sarah answered and seeing me her face lit up....beckoning me in and closing the door behind me. Of course we kissed there and then in hall way and she asked my why I had called in. I replied that I just couldn't help myself and I thought even a half hour cuppa would be better than going straight home.

Oh that kiss was worth the journey alone...long soft gentle but also with just enough force to know we both needed it.....

harrogate

Sarah informed me that although spending an evening with me would be great she had promised the girls she was going out and was expected. Pouring me a large wine she also said she was very pleased I had surprised her. I couldn't help think she looked stunning...still in her work clothes she looked very nice...white top with buttons and a hint of that wonderful cleavage she knows is my weakness. After exchanging more kisses she tells me that she really must go get showered and changed and ready for her nite out. Instead of saying it's not a problem and me leaving I said thats fine...i 'll come up to bathroom and chat while she showered....

By *duk70Man  over a year ago

langley

By *incs 2 up for funCouple  over a year ago

Lincoln

By *ussyeater692Man  over a year ago

Wrexham

Interesting, carry on please

By *ornyYorkyWoman  over a year ago