FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The Clockwork Letters #3

The Clockwork Letters #3

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ilsaGeorge OP   Couple  over a year ago

kent

She was wearing the collar I had sent her. The narrow, polished silver ring looked refined and elegant against the pale skin of her neck.

‘Take off your shoes,’ I said.

She did as instructed, stepping out of her flats and pushing them to one side of the hallway with her foot. We were about the same height, and she met my eyes at the same level.

I reached for the hem of her dress. Her eyes never left mine as she raised her arms in the air and I pulled her dress over her head. She was naked beneath.

‘Until your husband comes to collect you tomorrow evening, this is how you’ll be.’

‘Yes Sir,’ she murmured.

I touched my fingers to her neck and kissed her lips.

It was only then, after she was naked, that I closed the front door of my apartment.

‘You can explore. I’ll make us tea.’

She turned from me and wandered down the hallway. She went into my bedroom.

I went into the kitchen and set the kettle to boil. She came in after me. She reminded me of a cat exploring her new home. She was curious about everything and showed no embarrassment when opening my cupboards and drawers. She even studied the contents of my fridge. I handed her a mug of tea, milk and no sugar.

I knew she had a sweet tooth, but I didn’t, so this weekend neither did she.

I watched as she held the mug with both hands, taking her first sip. I registered a moment of surprise in her eyes, but not distaste. She took a second sip.

‘Come with me,’ I said, and led the way out of the kitchen and into my office.

The room was one of the largest in the apartment. The large windows overlooking the street outside let in an abundance of light. One entire wall, floor to ceiling, was filled with bookshelves. My desk was before the window, facing into the room. I sat with my back to the light because otherwise I became too distracted by the view. I had an old, dark green chesterfield sofa in one corner, with a coffee table just in front of it. The old fireplace worked, and in the winter I would burn logs and keep the room heated. It was my favourite room, white walls and dark wood floors, filled with books, easy and comfortable, bright and warm. The perfect place to work.

She looked about her with interest. I could tell she wanted to go over to the bookcases, but her eyes were drawn instead to the chain.

I held out my hand to her. She took my hand, a slight smile touching her lips, amused perhaps by my gentle formality. I led her into the middle of the room.

As part of my preparation for this weekend, I had attached a small steel plate to the ceiling. The plate incorporated a ring, and I had attached a long length of chain to the ring, which hung down into the room.

She looked up at the plate in the ceiling, and she reached for the chain and let the polished steel links slip gently through her fingers. Its metallic sound was soft and sensual in the silence. She turned her eyes back to mine and held my gaze for long moments. Then, as I watched, she reached between her legs and slipped a finger briefly inside her cunt. She held her hand out to me. Her finger was slick.

‘This makes me wet,’ she said.

I turned her around, and using a small silver padlock I attached the chain in the ceiling to the hoop at the back of her collar. Now she was tethered, and here she would stay until I set her free. I slipped the key into my pocket.

I had measured out the chain carefully. She had the freedom to move around my office. She could sit on the sofa, browse my bookshelves and look out of the window. But she couldn’t leave the room; there wasn’t enough chain for that. She stood before me, tethered to the ceiling, naked save for the collar. I reached for the length of chain and slowly looped it around her neck. I pulled her close, gently pulling the chain tight. The links softly bit into the skin of her pale, slender throat. I watched her gasp. Her nipples were hard, her skin flushed. I kissed her, deeply, as the chain constricted around her neck.

Then I stepped away from her.

She watched me, her eyes never leaving me, as I went behind my desk and sat down.

‘I have a script to review,’ I said. ‘I’m sorry this weekend is going to be filled with work, but I’m up against a deadline.’ This was true. I really did have to send my notes over to some producers in LA on Monday.

I saw the amusement in her eyes. Then she turned and went over to the bookshelves and began to browse. I got to work, but it was hard to concentrate. The soft clink of the chain kept pulling me out of the narrative. I would look up to see her standing with her back to me, plucking a volume from the shelf and reading a page before putting it back. Her strong, toned thighs, the sensual swell of her exquisite hips, her long beautiful back, the slender elegant shape of her spine, the cascade of her dark hair tumbling just below the line of her shoulders, the morning sunlight falling through the window onto her naked body. She was mesmerising and I couldn’t look away.

She carried the book she had selected over to the sofa. The chain stretched out from the collar around her neck. She sat down, reclining across the leather, facing towards me. I looked upon the glorious length of her naked body as she opened the book and started to read. I took a deep breath, and got back to work.

The morning passed peacefully and soon her presence in the office came to feel quite normal. We were calm and completely at ease.

In the early afternoon she became a little restless and got up from the sofa. She looked at the painting hanging over the fireplace, a reproduction by Egon Schiel.

‘Come here,’ I said.

She walked around the desk, the chain clinking softly. She stood beside me, running her fingers through my hair. I took her hand in mine, and indicated for her to get down on her knees. She knelt beside my chair, and I ran my hand along the back of her neck and up into her hair. She closed her eyes and murmured. I turned back to my work, reading the screenplay but not really taking the words in. My fingers gently slipped through her hair, my fingertips brushing along the smooth skin of her shoulders. Occasionally I felt the cool metal of the collar, the steel links of the chain.

She remained on her knees, her back straight, posture elegant, her eyes closed, enjoying my gentle affection as she waited for me to finish. She was patient, and obedient, and quite perfect. I watched the rise and fall of her breasts. Her skin was blushed red, and she was breathing deeply. I could well imagine how wet she would be if I reached between her legs.

I turned to her, swivelling in my chair so she was kneeling between my legs. Slowly I unbuttoned my trousers and released my cock. I was hard already. I had been all morning. She placed her hands on my thighs. I put my hand to the back of her head and gathered up her hair in my fist. Gently I pulled her forwards until her lips touched the tip of my cock. She kissed me, licked me, and tried to go deeper but I held her in place. She murmured, tugging against my hand, but still I held her in place.

‘Please,’ she whispered. ‘Please.’

I guided her forward. Her lips parted around the tip of my cock. I kept a fierce hold of her hair, wound tight around my fist, and guided her movement slowly, oh so slowly, down and deeper. Her lips slipped smoothly down the length of my shaft, all the way to the base of my cock. I was buried in her mouth as deep as I could go. She gagged, tears springing to her eyes, but I held her fast until her throat relaxed. She gasped, then murmured. Her lips were tight against the base of my cock. She used her tongue to lick my balls while I was buried deep in her throat. Then I relaxed my grip on the back of her head and she rose, releasing my cock, gasping, tears running down her cheeks. She wiped the spit from her lips with the back of her hand and laughed. She lowered her mouth back to my cock, gripping my slick shaft in her small hands, stroking me as she played her tongue around me.

I stood up and bent her over my desk. She pushed her ass out towards me and I reached between her legs. Her cunt was tight and hot and eagerly sucked my fingers inside. She moaned loudly, looking back over her shoulder at me. I used my fingers to bring her close to orgasm, but when she was moaning loudly, pushing her ass back into my hand, desperate to fall over the edge, I unceremoniously withdrew my fingers and sat back down at my desk.

‘Don’t move,’ I said.

She looked at me aghast. She was breathing fiercely, her hips slowly gyrating next to me. I could hear her murmurs, and smell her scent on my fingers as I reached for my pen and began to mark up my notes on the script pages. My fingers were soaking wet, and I was leaving smears on the text, and I loved that she was staining my work.

I could feel her eyes on me, never leaving me. I ran my fingertips up the back of her thighs, and gently touched her clit. But I didn’t look at her and I didn’t acknowledge her desire.

She stayed bent over the side of my desk, her fingers clutching at the wooden surface, in the grip of her powerful need, and I gave her just enough attention to keep her in that place as I worked.

I have no idea how long we stayed that way. Trying to concentrate, it felt like forever. Her whimpers and murmurs grew more urgent. The slow undulation of her hips was ever present in the corner of my eye. I felt the weight of her desperate, hungry cunt right beside me, as if it had gravity and was insistently pulling at me.

When I realised that I had reread the same line of dialogue ten times over, I knew it was time. I pushed back in the chair and stood up. I reached between her legs and slipped two fingers knuckle-deep in her cunt. She moaned and came hard almost immediately, her slick, hot cunt contracting tightly around my fingers.

I wiped my wet fingers across her ass and then plunged my cock deep into her anus. It was unexpected, and perhaps it hurt, and she screamed but only for a moment. I could well imagine the sudden heat and size of me filling her.

I leant over her back and fucked her in the ass, hard and undignified. I reached for her hands and we grasp our fingers together, my chest heavy against her back, my weight pinning her forcefully against the desktop. She couldn’t move with me on top of her. All she could do was hold my hands tight as I thrust hard into her ass. Her hips were pushed against the edge of the desk and I knew it probably hurt, both pleasure and pain rushing through her. I bit her neck, her shoulders, and she turned her face back to me, her hungry mouth desperate to devour mine. She pushed her tongue into my mouth and moaned as we kissed. Her eyes were closed. Her fingers gripped mine so tight they hurt, her nails digging deep. She was lost to me, lost to my cock buried in her ass. She spat in my mouth as we kissed. It was unexpected, almost degraded, and struck me as completely filthy. I spat back in hers and through her moans and gasps she laughed.

‘Cum in my ass,’ she whispered. ‘I want you to. Please.’ Her begging lost coherence as her orgasm swamped her. She was loud, I knew my neighbours could hear but I didn’t care. All I could feel was my own orgasm surging through me and I did as she begged. With hard, powerful thrusts I gushed fiercely and deep in her ass.

For long minutes after we lay together, bent over the desk, our fingers clutched tightly. I kissed her shoulders and the back of her neck as I fought to control my breathing. I could feel her whole body trembling beneath me.

When I stood up her knees gave way and she sank to the floor. I caught her in my arms and picked her up like a sleeping child. She wrapped her arms and legs around me and I carried her over to the sofa, the chain binding her to the ceiling clinking as we moved. Without letting her go I sat down on the sofa and she curled in my lap, her head buried between my neck and my shoulder. I wrapped my arms tight around her.

Although exercise had made her strong, her body was so slim she felt fragile in my arms. I worried that I had been too rough, but when she opened her eyes and looked at me, I knew that my fears were baseless. She ran her hands through my hair, through my beard, and reached up with her lips to kiss me.

I had left bite marks on her shoulders and neck, and her nails had left deep welts in my hands. Our bodies were going to be a tapestry of our passion by the end of this weekend, a record of our desire.

The thought filled me with lust and I kissed her again, already feeling the stirrings of newly kindled passion.

And the day was still so young.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Can I volunteer?

By *ilsaGeorge OP   Couple  over a year ago

kent

You may Xx But just so you know, Ailsa will also join us

By *abrina59TV/TS  over a year ago

submissive land

oh my god so wonderful id love be her xx