FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Cock size

Cock size

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Does cock size matter. My cock is short & thin. But love to lick pussy why can't I get any meets please tell me

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *heffguy80Man  over a year ago

WORKSOP

You only have cock pictures on your profile that will put people off!!

By *unburyguy71Man  over a year ago

Sunbury

So very true. A lot of women state that they would rather see a face, body or bum pic than a cock pic.

I'm the same. I prefer a body pic and face pic than other attributes. Though I do like other pictures

By *urvy Girl 79Woman  over a year ago

Near Bourne

Yep, it's nothing to do with the size of your cock.

By *FirmHandMan  over a year ago

Worcester

You could also try posting in the correct forum, it's hardly a story or fantasy....

By *adetMan  over a year ago

South Ipswich

I'm thinking for giving anal you'd be great! I say that seriously too

By *ardleedsMan  over a year ago

Leeds

Lol I feel your pain short and not hung like a horse. Really not wot most of the women are looking for on this site. Not sure why I'm here not good for your self confidence.

By *adetMan  over a year ago

South Ipswich

Speaking as a bi guy, smaller ones are much preferable to big ones, believe me!

Leeds

Let's hope some women agree lol

By *ent-SexyPetiteCouple  over a year ago

North

Nothing to worry about make do with what u have. Parters is 6.5in and 4.5 girth and im very happy, everyone is different. Some like Small boobs, others big boobs like i say everyones different

S x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"You could also try posting in the correct forum, it's hardly a story or fantasy.... "

yer a lot of crap gets posted in the storys bit i've notests

By *asey666Man  over a year ago

Dublin 13

well here we go my 2 penny worth with qualifications in anatomy as well as others I took extra notice when we did the reproductive organs now to blow cold water on a few stories in here.

The average woman vagina lenght is between 4.5 to 5 inches deep then you have there cervix a lot of lady orgasms by this being rubbed when having sex. now if you're long enough to get past this then your into her womb, now the depth you can get depends on the ladies body. I've experienced quite a few ladies who could take my full length hitting the back of the womb which can cause pain, bleeding and discomfort. Now cock lenght the longest records one was,13" long and the amount of blood needed to make this fully hard use to make him light headed. That info is from a medical journal so that would be true. I can't remember the ratio of blood needed but it's,a lot.

Now my ex and my wife both say lenght not every thing it how the ladies are turned on before hand and how the man use his cock to pleasure her.

By *uto564Man  over a year ago

Widnes

"well here we go my 2 penny worth with qualifications in anatomy as well as others I took extra notice when we did the reproductive organs now to blow cold water on a few stories in here.

The average woman vagina lenght is between 4.5 to 5 inches deep then you have there cervix a lot of lady orgasms by this being rubbed when having sex. now if you're long enough to get past this then your into her womb, now the depth you can get depends on the ladies body. I've experienced quite a few ladies who could take my full length hitting the back of the womb which can cause pain, bleeding and discomfort. Now cock lenght the longest records one was,13" long and the amount of blood needed to make this fully hard use to make him light headed. That info is from a medical journal so that would be true. I can't remember the ratio of blood needed but it's,a lot.

Now my ex and my wife both say lenght not every thing it how the ladies are turned on before hand and how the man use his cock to pleasure her.

"

I thought the cock doesn’t enter the womb as the cervix position and tightness and would be very uncomfortable for the woman...

Leeds

Got to admit mine is the perfect size to give great anal sex, just need to find a women now that will let me lol

"well here we go my 2 penny worth with qualifications in anatomy as well as others I took extra notice when we did the reproductive organs now to blow cold water on a few stories in here.

I thought the cock doesn’t enter the womb as the cervix position and tightness and would be very uncomfortable for the woman..."

if does it it's bigger enough.

By *opman1111Man  over a year ago

belfast

I thought the cock doesn’t enter the womb as the cervix position and tightness and would be very uncomfortable for the woman...

if does it it's bigger enough."

I doubt this very much

By *d4ugirlsMan  over a year ago

Green Cove Springs

"

Interesting reading have felt several cervixes before which felt amazing, but do not believe I have ever pushed in to them.

Near Bourne

Interesting reading have felt several cervixes before which felt amazing, but do not believe I have ever pushed in to them."

You dont penetrate through the cervix and into the womb. During arousal the cervix moves up creating more space for penetration. The cervix is closed. But it does definitely get hit during sex. Some women like the feeling, others don't

By *azmar62Couple  over a year ago

Hinckley

"Lol I feel your pain short and not hung like a horse. Really not wot most of the women are looking for on this site. Not sure why I'm here not good for your self confidence.

"

Mate I’m 7” 5.5” girth, most of the girls won’t let me near them! So it goes both ways, besides we’ve had smaller than you and had a amazing time, don’t forget the biggest sexual organ is your mind.

By *eah101Couple  over a year ago

scunthorpe

Personally I couldn’t care what anyone thinks about my size, but let’s be honest you never see a couple/woman asking for someone with a small cock! It’s always “looking for hung”.

I don’t know about anyone else but this puts me off them instantly!

Near Bourne

"Personally I couldn’t care what anyone thinks about my size, but let’s be honest you never see a couple/woman asking for someone with a small cock! It’s always “looking for hung”.

I don’t know about anyone else but this puts me off them instantly!"

I must be in the minority as my profile states that I dont want well hung guys. Give me Mr Average any day.

Leeds

I'm liking the last 3 posts thanks guys and girls x

» Add a new message to this topic