FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The Orgy

The Orgy

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *he Face of Boe OP   Man  over a year ago

WOMBOURNE

**The Orgy**

Bit of an intro before the tale folks...

It is more than possible for two people to love each other completely, but to want to have sex with other people. Society has dictated though that this isn't the natural order of things in todays polite everyday 2.4 children world which wants mom and dad to be normal... and doesn't even want to consider the possibility of Mom and Mom or Dad and Dad raising too kids, which is sad because the only thing that really matters in a family is Love. Not Gender.

People as a whole in society lead repressed lives sexually, never daring to say out loud their fantasies, pushing their lusts down inside their subconscious and never admitting to themselves let alone their friends (except in d*unken stupors during hen night games of truth or dare or such) what that most desire maybe..

But we live in a different world now don't we Fab folk. We live in a world where friends and even random acquaintances admit their deepest desires sometimes on their very first meet socially.

Right now, right at this very second somewhere in the millions upon millions of people in this world (the vanilla world I mean) a wife is touching herself thinking about being the filling in a black man sandwich, two of them using her like a universal adaptor, a secret she keeps to herself. But equally somewhere in the same world a husband has the same fantasy for himself. Its mathematically probable that somewhere in this world the same wife and husband who fantasise about this yet keep it to themselves are even married to each other.

Chances are the same couple may go their entire lives without ever telling each other, but what would happen if they did.

**And now to the Dirty Story **

Chapter One: A love like no other

Brent and Bec are not that couple. Their neighbours who they see every morning as they leave for work would describe them as a quiet and probably a bit boring couple who never really do anything

Bec works in a women's clothes shop and Brent drives a delivery van for a well known supermarket chain.

On the 31st of January they both arrived home from work and stripped off their everyday work clothes with smiles on their faces as Brent put on some music and Bec poured them both a drink.

Brent let Bec take the first shower knowing that it always took her longer to get ready. He took his time to lay out his best black pants, his smartest jeans and a light short sleeved shirt, the one he knew Bec liked him in as it showed off his hairy chest.

As he stripped down and grabbed a towel to head into the shower next he noticed just how hard his cock was and smiled. He held it for a moment pulling back his foreskin all the way and let the head swell... he moaned a little.

"oi!, came a pretty young voice form the bathroom,. Not until later"

Bec walked out the bathroom completely naked but for a towel wrapped around her head her body still glistening with moisture and Brent's cock got harder as he looked at just how sexy her curves were. "God I just want to hold you down and cum inside of you over and over and over until you are full right now" he said with urgency in his voice.

"Well you cant, not yet" she replied with a wink and a wiggle of her ass in his direction. Brent felt the precum already starting to form on his cock, he ran his finger across the slot of his cock to gather it and slowly licked it clean in front of her tasting himself. "You Dirty Bastard! She said with a moan. Go get in the shower already".

Brent managed to shower (cold shower mostly for the first 5 minutes) without masturbating in spite of really really needing to cum. They dressed together as they drank and the music played, Him in his things and her in tiny black lingerie and a dress so fitted you could see the outlines of every single curve and feature of her tight sexy body.

Two minutes before they left the house Bec ran upstairs, " Whats wrong? he asked and the reply came quietly... I erm … had to change my knickers I am too fucking wet thinking about tonight" he laughed, she laughed and as she came back down the stairs they kissed hard her hand moving down to feel him.

"Remember, she said I love you a hundred million percent and that can never change, but tonight do whatever you want and I will do the same, NO INHABITIONS! believe me when I say that if I see you doing things with other people its going to turn me the fuck on and I really hope you feel the same darling" she smiled. He was already beaming with delight.

"However much you say you love me darling just confirms that I am not mistaken in the way I light up when I think about spending the rest of my life with you, I love you so so much, but yes tonight I feel the complete same. Safe word as usual is Cauliflower" . He laughed kissing her back and they left the house beaming smiles.

"OH... wow ..., came a voice from across the front lawn. You two look amazing, going out for a change?" It was the neighbour Dan.

"Yes sorry Dan cant stop got a works do" Said Brent as the got into the car and headed off.

"Haha, he wants to fuck me, said Bec with a Grin. "Everyone wants to fuck you, but he doesn't have the guts, he is without a doubt a cuck with his own wife let alone anyone else's. In fact,.. Brent paused for a minute with a smile, I bet that he'd love nothing better to sit and just watch at the foot of our bed and then beg to clean you up after I'd finished as you call him Dan the little sissy bitch" Bec moaned.... "Stop you're getting me so wet again and we havent even got there yet you cunt" She stared out the window with an evil grin on her face "Besides I'd make him suck you clean before he ever got to me, she giggled "love a bit of forced bi hehe" Brent chuckled, "Not that you ever show it hahaha".

As they arrived at the large secluded house they saw 3 other couples all dressed in black or red walking in, one stopped and waived and they waived back. "This is new, I mean we have done similar stuff before but as we now all know and trust each other to be tested and I know there is very little chance of any of us getting pregnant its..., she paused, Well hun I have to say, its just hotter knowing no condoms tonight" He grinned "My Dirty Girl" and blew her a kiss.

8 people were stood in a large room the floor was covered in furs and pillows and to the sides the curtains were drawn shut and drinks were available on two long sideboards. After Brent and Bec said hi to everyone and kisses and hugs were exchanged and drinks had, a tall dark haired woman in a short summer dress stepped forward and flicked the side of her wine glass 3 times.

"Hello everyone,... Hello Suzy., came the reply from everyone there. Just to remind you although I doubt anyone's forgotten, that tonight is a special night arranged for us friends who trust each other completely. We have all played together before and know each other and know that we are all on the same page health wise and I can happily pronounce this a safe risk free...., she giggled and her knees rubbed together. Bareback Orgy" the crowd whooped and made loud fun noises.

"Now, I call ladies choice first please to get us started". The men all left their partners with a kiss and lined up removing their shirts socks shoes and trousers and piling them behind them. They stood there in their boxers all obviously excited as their bulges showed through eager to please.

A short blonde woman named Heather walked over and took her husband Peter's hand and pulled him forward a tiny bit, she then proceeded to kneel in front of him and to pull his boxers down around his ankles taking his cock in her mouth as the crowd devoured this with their eyes.

But as she did this her hand reached left and took hold of Brent's cock through his boxers and began to wank him. She looked up at peter met his eyes and said Loudly "I have always wanted Brent to fuck me bare, and you are going to watch aren't you darling"... "An eager "yes mistress" came from Peter. With that she stood up and lead Brent over to the pile of furs on the floor.

Bec went next walking across to a long haired bearded man and ran her hands through his chest hair, "well girls I know this might make me greedy at the start of the night but I really need two cocks in me right now or I am going to burst" she lead the bearded man whose name was Joe away with another man called Jack and they lay down on the floor next to Brent and heather as they watched the two women slowly strip to their underwear. Brent's face was quickly buried in Heathers pussy with her thong pulled to one side as she stood there looking down on him taking Bec's hand squeezing slightly. Bec leant over and kissed her looking down at Jack and Joe who lay next to each other watching wanking their now exposed cocks together. "no no no boys, she said... Do each other. The boys smiled and their hands swapped so that they each took hold of the others hard cocks.

"Now you are both mine for a bit so you will do everything I say".

Everywhere around them now women were appearing with men and would arrange themselves closely to the others, within touching kissing or sucking distance. As the crowd grew so did the enthusiasm. Suzy now stood alone watching as Bec hand made the numbers uneven, but her face took in the sight and her hand slid up her summer dress as she watched her back pressed against a wall as she exposed her bare pussy and her legs seemed to want to buckle. She cried out, "NOW THEN, did all the guys remember the no cumming for a week rule before coming tonight?.. they all moaned a yes in agreement.

"Good 'cause I really need to see and taste some cum soon so no holding back for the next few minutes guys, we have a long night so don't be worried about how many times we are all going to cum because trust me its going to be lots".

Bec was currently sat on Jacks face sucking his cock when Brent looked over, Joe was kneeling to the side wanking and feeling her breasts when she sat up took hold of the back of his head and forced him down on the other man. That's my woman thought Brent and he felt Heathers hot wet tongue licking his cock. He knew like probably every other man there he wasn't going to last long after a weeks ban.

Bec's voice cut through the sounds of moans and oh god yes's

"Suck it, suck it until he cums! make him cum in your slutty mouth or I swear you wont get to cum inside me and I know that's what you want isn't it!" as she said this Jack began to moan and writhe and a white smear appeared at the corner of Joe's mouth. Bec pulled Joes Mouth to hers and began to lick it and kiss him hard and they both furiously wanked Jack harder and harder. Literally a meter ad a half of thick white cum erupted across the room covering Bec, Joe, Jack, Heather and Brent and Joe began to scream "FUCK OH FUCK YES PLEASE GOD YES PLEASE I WANT IT ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL"

7 sets of eyes watched as Jack writhed and bucked as his cock seemed to explode over and over again with delicious hot white Cum. The smell strong and distinct, mingled with the other smells of sex that had already overtaken the room. It seemed to act as a catalyst and began a chain reaction. Every cock in the room was suddenly the centre of attention from everyone around it, it was like everyone in the room was trying only to focus on seeing more spunk. Hands and mouths and tongues from multiple people reached out with sheer lust. Brent looked over at one pile of the others to see two women and another man all fighting to lick and suck a second man as another couple sucked the first.

He was sure it was Jack cuming that had rung an imaginary bell and started some kind of race. His heart was beating so so fast. He seemed to spin Heather like a wheel around on to all fours in one swift motion. He knew this wouldn't last long and it was only a matter of seconds as he watch the crowd build up like an orchestra reaching the crescendo. He wasn't a man at that moment he was an animal. He saw her thong and didn't think twice about tearing it in two, she gave a squeal and her knees buckled a little as it fell in two parts either side of her. Her tight shaved little pussy was literally dripping wet in front of him, at any other time he would have been licking it with desperation and lust but the animal in him wanted to be inside her, wanted to take her and use her and he gave over to this urge.

He forced himself inside of her, not because she wasn't wet enough but because her cunt was just that tight around his cock. Every inch as it went in pulsed with pleasure like it was the direct central nervous system being hit by some kind of mystical pleasure ray, only to be hit by another and then another as he went deeper and deeper inside of her. She was screaming now, screaming for him to fuck her harder and harder. Forcing herself back on him, from somewhere another cock had been offered to her and standing in front of her a man Brent knew but couldn't focus on was feeding her his massive cock as she sucked desperately on it. Brent felt, no knew that he couldn't hold on any longer as his heart was about to explode out of his chest and his head was literally going to explode as he pushed into her and pulled out a few inches. He looked over at his wife who in the few minutes seemed to have swapped positions so that Joe was now inside her whilst Jack lay underneath them eagerly licking them both. Her eyes met his and she cried out at him.

"Cum in her baby, I want you to cum inside her for me! if you love me fuck her hard right now , Cum in her fertile little pussy, Breed her for me, ... she stopped dead for a split second, Because she's not on the pill and you'll make her pregnant, CUM DEEP IN HER AND MAKE HER FUCKING PREGNANT!"

Brent EXPLODED, blindly ramming his cock into heather so hard she nearly drowned on the other guys dick, he exploded with more energy than he could ever of imagined. As he did all of the other men in the room joined his cries of pleasure and the room filled with cum from every direction flying over breasts, mouths, other cocks and pussys. With one exception, Brent's cum was deep inside of Heather and she was panting like she had run up a thousand step staircase full speed, her make up smeared and magnificent.

Bec looked over at Brent, "I know your triggers baby so so well, she smiled, love you baby hehe shame its not true about the pill" she winked.

"If it wasn't for your pill baby I'd get YOU fucking pregnant right now!!!! "he said, thoroughly drained as he fell over sideways.

Chapter two, The ladies kick the men out for a bit

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

WOMBOURNE

hope people like this

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Love it

WOMBOURNE

thanks man

By *ngman70Man  over a year ago

Between Christcrch and New Forest

By *ndyandMandyCouple  over a year ago

swansea

Wow

By *untooMan  over a year ago

manchester

Fabulous story! More please

By *spotpleasurerMan  over a year ago

Norwich

Literally a meter and a half of thick white cum erupted across the room ...

Got to love a heavy cummer after a week of abstinence!

WOMBOURNE

Haha creative licence be praised. Although I've cum that much sometimes haha.. Honest ??

WOMBOURNE

Wonder if anyone's had an orgy like this...

By *wakers14Man  over a year ago

burgess hill

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *xeterman1Man  over a year ago

weston super mare

» Add a new message to this topic