FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Happy to help

Happy to help

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So I log in to Fab and see I have a few messages. Usual stuff….. Wanna meet now?, Any pics of your cock etc. Deleted the boring ones then noticed one from a couple, so I thought I’d check it out.

Message;

Hi. We see your profile name is Oral4Uboth. Is that a genuine fact?? It also states that you like to watch. Also genuine??

Reply;

Absolutely. Love giving oral to either sex and love watching others

Message;

Great. We have a fantasy that you could probably help us fulfil

Reply;

I’d be happy to help in any way I can

Message;

Here’s what we’d like to happen and how……….

I read the rest of the message and understood exactly what was expected and how they would like it all to take place. I was instantly hard and replied back that I would DEF be interested and gave them my address and mobile number. I received a text within minutes asking if Friday evening around eight o’clock would be ok. I replied with a YES, looking forward to it. I was asked to just wear boxer shorts and a t-shirt for when they arrived.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ceman619Man  over a year ago

Sunderland

Go on

Friday came around and I was more than excited at the prospect of what was going to happen that evening. Around three I received a text from them to ask if I was still OK to meet. I replied YES and they replied – Great, See you at eight. Once again, I was instantly hard at the thought of this evening’s fun.

By 7.45 I was ready for them to arrive. Showered and shaved (above and below) and smelling very fresh. I was in Boxers and a T-shirt as requested. I was also very nervous as we hadn’t exchanged pics with each other (this was part of their fantasy, the rest you will find out as the story unfolds).

At exactly eight o’clock there was a knock on the door. I opened it to find a very attractive middle -aged couple standing there. I invited them in and we chatted for a while and then I went to pour drinks. When I returned, he was stripped down to his boxers and t-shirt and she was just in bra and panties, Suspender belt and black stockings, their clothes folded neatly on the chair.

“We didn’t want to feel overdressed when you came back so we stripped down a little” She said, with a little smile.

“I’m not complaining” I replied.

I moved my chair round to face the couch so I could take a good look at my guests. He was the same height as me, with quite an athletic build for a guy his age. Boxers covering his impressive bulge and tight fitting to his tanned, hairy legs. He was also very handsome. A Silver Fox.She was slightly shorter than him and with a slightly fuller figure. Her hair cascaded over her shoulders ending just above her very ample breasts. She looked beautiful in her black lace bra and panties as she sat cross legged facing me, her hand casually stroking hubbies leg. My dick was straining in my boxers and I tried to cover it with the hand that was holding my drink, trying to look casual and failing miserably.

She looked at me and laughed “You don’t need to hide anything from us. We don’t intend to”

With that she uncrossed her legs and I realised that her panties were crotchless. Her smooth pussy now on show directly across from me.

By *ossauMan  over a year ago

Perth

Great start! More please asap

I moved my hand so she could see I was turned on and she removed her hand from her husband’s leg so he could spread out and show his excitement also.

He was packing in those boxers and it didn’t take long for her slide her hand down inside them and begin stroking his cock, all the time looking at me and smiling. John was loving the attention and I could see a wet patch forming on his boxers. He was oozing pre-cum by this time. He wasn’t the only one, I can tell you.

I could feel my heart pounding as I watched her slowly wanking her husband. His head back and totally lost in the moment. By this time the head of his cock was showing above the waistband of his boxers and glistened with pre-cum. She asked me to come and take them off for him and then to sit back in the chair. I didn’t need asking twice. I knelt between his legs and slowly eased his boxers down and then off. His cock was thick and veiny and around eight or so inches in length. It sprang upright when I took his boxers off. I so wanted to suck it, but that wasn’t part of the fantasy. At least not yet.

By *urpleDevilWoman  over a year ago

northamptonshire

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Mmmmm

At this point she stopped playing with Paul’s cock and spread her legs. Paul’s turn to tease me. His hand cupped Claire’s right breast and he gave it a gentle squeeze. Claire gave out a little gasp and opened her legs wider. He slowly trailed his finger down her stomach and then to her pussy, gently rubbing her clit and parting her lips at the same time. Claire had her eyes closed and her mouth open. She was loving this. She gave a huge sigh as Paul inserted his fingers inside her pussy as deep as he could. I could see she was very, very wet by now. Without warning Paul pulled his fingers out of her pussy and held them out to me. Claire opened her eyes and said “suck!” Straight away I took his fingers in my mouth and sucked hungrily. Tasting the sweet juices Claire had produced. My boxers were soaked by now. “Do you like the taste?” she asked. I gave a muffled “yes” from my finger filled mouth and winked at her. “Good, now kneel between my legs and taste me for real” she ordered. I wasted no time in doing as I was told and planted my face on her pussy. She smelled so good and tasted even better. I felt a hand on the back of my head forcing my head down as I licked her out. She was grinding against my mouth and getting wetter by the second. I started to suck her clit harder and got the reaction I’d hoped for. Her hand pressed harder on my head as she raised her hips up to greet my mouth. Harder now and with more force. She was coming and I was ready for her. She gave one last thrust as he grabbed my hair and came hard. My mouth was crushed against her as she let her juices flow into it. She relaxed after she came but I was still licking her clit. “ Jesus, you better stop and let me rest for a second” she laughed “Just need to catch my breath”

I heard Paul laugh from behind me. All the time I’d been enjoying his wife he’d been sat in my chair wanking and watching. I turned round and saw his cock was rock hard in his hand. He just smiled and said “My turn now I reckon” and beckoned me over.

By *imale38Man  over a year ago

Barnsley

By *dward_TeagueMan  over a year ago

wolverhampton

Fantastic start

By *ragsterMan  over a year ago

Blackburn

By *T100Man  over a year ago

Chester

Keep going

Keep it up lol

By *usie4uTV/TS  over a year ago

Havant

"Keep it up lol"

Definitely keep it up please xxx

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

Kilmarnock

would love to do this

By *sprey6Man  over a year ago

Here!

fantastic

Wow

Sorry for the delay folks, been a bit busy. Glad you’re enjoying this fantasy

“Reckon it’s my turn now” Paul said and beckoned me over. I wasn’t about to refuse and went straight to work, starting with his nice smooth low hanging balls. I circled my tongue over them very gently and he gave out a little moan. I went lower, under his balls and heading for his hole. He understood and lifted his legs so I could begin rimming him. As I tongued his puckered hole he let out another, louder sigh. “Fuck” he moaned. I probed deeper, swopping from poking his hole with my tongue to licking him all around the edge of it. Once he was nice and wet I headed back up to his balls. His cock was oozing pre-cum by this time and looked very wet. Slowly licking my way up the shaft towards the soaked head. Paul’s cock was uncut and when the foreskin was back it revealed a very bulbous bell end. Beautiful! After licking his shaft a few times I began sucking just the tip of his cock head, running my lips through the pre-cum and making them wet. Paul’s eyes were closed and he was smiling. I wet my index finger and placed it on his hole. He jumped when I made contact. I turned to look over at Claire who, by this time, was slowly masturbating as she watched this unfold. She understood why I’d looked at her and she smiled and nodded. With that confirmation I slowly began to push my finger inside his arse, at the same time taking as much of his cock into my mouth as I possibly could. His hole was tight to start but once he relaxed I put the whole length of my finger inside until could feel his prostate. Then I pressed, very gently but enough to get a great reaction from Paul. He thrust his hips up and forced more of his cock into my mouth. I wasn’t expecting this and almost gagged on his girthy dick. I started to pull back but, as Claire had done earlier, Paul grabbed the back of my head “You’re going fucking nowhere” he mumbled and forced my head back down. I gasped a little and regained my composure. I was loving this. I began to suck his cock slowly and deeply, once or twice managing to take the whole of it down my throat. As I began to pick up speed I increased the pressure on his prostate. His body was responding to my treatment and his balls started to contract. I knew he was close. I sucked faster and pressed harder, keeping up the rhythm of mouth and finger. He started to thrust into my mouth with increasing force as he began the build up to his orgasm. Both hands on my head now and he wasn’t letting go. “Oh Fuck, I’m ready” he moaned. I could feel his prostate expanding has his cum was about to be released. “Yes……gonna shoot…..gonna….Fuuuuccckkk….YES!” I got much more than I expected as his spunk hit the back of my throat and filled my mouth. His body squirming and his cock firmly planted in my mouth he emptied what seemed like a month’s worth of jizz. When he’d stopped pimping his cum into my mouth his body relaxed back into the chair. His cock slipped out of my mouth and I showed him the spunk I still had in my mouth, then turned to Claire to show her. She looked at Paul and smiled. She looked at me and said “Bring that over here”

By *ob4fun4Man  over a year ago

dublin

Love this so far xx

I wasn’t sure what was about to happen but I went across to her, still on my knees. I knew I wasn’t going to kiss her because that had already been discussed and we’d all agreed to no kissing. I was intrigued as I approached her with my mouth still full of her husband’s cum. As I got close to her she opened her legs, slid forward on the couch and pulled apart her soaking wet pussy lips. God! My dick was SO hard. “Empty it into my cunt!” she commanded. I just nodded and smiled with my eyes. She held her pussy opened and slowly let Paul’s spunk dribble onto her clit. The trickle of cum worked it’s way down into her open pussy as I emptied my mouth. “Oh, that feels so good” she moaned and then “now use your fingers”. I did as asked and as my mouth worked on her clit I slid two then three fingers inside her welcoming vagina. Slowly at first, then building up speed. What with her masturbating previously as I sucked her hubbies cock, my mouth and tongue working on her clit and my fingers obviously hitting the spot, she didn’t take long to achieve her goal……… to orgasm in my face for the second time. For the third time I felt a hand on the back of my head but this time it wasn’t Claire’s, it was Paul’s. He pressed my face against her pussy just as she was about to come. Claire began to orgasm became very verbal “Don’t you dare fucking stop……Eat my fucking pussy you bastard…Paul! Hold him there….I’m fucking coming……Fucking eat me…eat my cunt…Fucking…Oh! Fuck Oh! Fuck!!!” Her whole body shook as she squirted her juices into my face and mouth…and I mean Squirted. My t-shirt was soaked but I was so turned on I didn’t fucking care. I realised that Paul was also turned as I could feel his thick hard cock against my arse………..But that’s for later.

By *teve123aaMan  over a year ago

derby

Wow more need the next part

By *ust 58Man  over a year ago

london

“I need a drink” said Claire, “my throat is so dry now”

Quick as a flash Paul commented that it was about the only thing that was. With that we all cracked up and I offered to go and make some more drinks. By the time I got back Paul and Claire were back on the couch relaxing and both now fully naked. I sat opposite in the chair and took in the view. Claire’s naked body was so hot. Not skinny but not large either. Let’s just say she had some very sexy curves and her breasts were quite large. The nipples, one of them pierced, were still erect. Her pussy I’ve already described but it was very arousing to see how wet it still was from our recent encounter. Paul also had a great body. A few extra pounds, like myself, but still in pretty good shape. His large cock now hanging soft over his balls.

We chatted for a while about mundane stuff until the conversation came around to our meet and why they were here. They told me what they would like to happen next and I agreed. They also said they had a little surprise and would I be willing to go along with it without knowing what it was. I just thought – Fuck it! In for a penny, as they say and said “sure, why not”

With that Claire said, “I need to pop and get my bag” She was back within a minute, her hands behind her back. “Are you ready?” she teased. “Yes”, I replied, anxious to see what she was hiding. It was a blindfold. I smiled at her and she knew I was up for it. Paul stood up and came behind me. Before the blindfold was put on me, he slowly started raising my t-shirt. As he lifted it up and over my head, he took a very deep sniff of Claire’s drying pussy juices and let out a little moan. I could feel his erection pressing against me again. Once the t-shirt was off and I was left just in my boxers, Claire passed the blindfold to Paul so he could put it on me. I was in total darkness and in total anticipation of what was to come.

Mmmmm loving this

"Mmmmm loving this "

I’ll put the next part on later

Great story

By *titch69Man  over a year ago

Costa Teguise

Nice

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

By *ardsoloMan  over a year ago

Harlow

This must continue soon pls

Loving this

By *ince163Man  over a year ago

Birmingham

Realty enjoying this, so hot.

wolverhampton

Such a sexy tale!

Brilliant.

Kilmarnock

Thank you for all your great comments. Glad you’re enjoying the story xx

As anyone who has been blindfolded will know, your other senses tend to become heightened and your body even more sensitive to touch. I felt Paul move away from me and then, in what seemed like forever, nothing happened. I stood, nervously aware of their presence but also unaware of who was were. I jumped slightly as I felt a tongue flick my left nipple, then felt another on my right nipple. I didn’t know whose tongue was licking which nipple, but I think my cock did. It was already hard, but it seemed to get harder when this happened. Then both tongues moved down my body towards my stomach, licking gently almost in sync with one another. I raised my hands and put them behind my head. I didn’t want to know which side of my body Paul or Claire was licking, I just wanted to enjoy the sensation.

As they reached the waistband of my boxers I felt them slowly being pulled down, pulling my throbbing cock down with them. They stopped just short of releasing me from my underwear and also stopped licking. I waited, juice oozing out of my dick, for something to happen. Nothing did..... “What the fuck?” I thought and then my cock was out and a tongue was lapping at my pre-cum soaked head. The tongue became a mouth and it moved down the right side of my shaft. This happened a second time but with a different tongue which, in turn became a mouth that moved down the other side of my cock. They took turns moving back up to take my cock in their mouths. First one, then the other. They had a rhythm going and I was NOT going to stop them. The movements became faster and the sucking deeper as they hungrily worked on me. I was soooo close to shooting my load. My body started to shake slightly and I could feel my legs starting to do the same. I suddenly sensed that both their mouths were sucking at my cock head and that was all it took to finish me off. “Oh! SHIT!!” was all I could say as I felt my cock begin to pulse. I shot my load into their mouths and onto their faces in what was one of the best orgasms I’d ever had. My knees suddenly went very weak and I managed to fall back into the chair. I took the blindfold off and saw them still on their knees, kissing and swapping my cum between them.

Now it was me who needed a rest!

wolverhampton

Mmmmm that’s so hot!

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

Once my legs had stopped feeling so weak, I nipped off to freshen up and get more drinks. When I returned Paul and Carrie were back on the couch and greeted me with huge smiles, which mirrored the one still on my face. I gave them their drinks and said, “Well….THAT was something I didn’t expect”

“We thought you might like it and we really wanted to do it, so……” Paul said with a wink

“I think “liked it” is a little bit of an understatement” I replied. I was still grinning like a Cheshire cat at this point.

“That part was just a little something extra to what we’d discussed with you” Claire said, ”Glad you didn’t mind us just throwing it in the mix”

(I need to mention here that the original agreement was that I was to get nothing in return from them during our meet….well that obviously went out the window lol)

I told them I didn’t mind at all and that the same went for anything else they wanted to do with me or with each other.

Claire looked at me and grinned “well, let’s carry on then”

Paul didn’t need encouragement and leaned in to kiss Claire, his left hand heading straight for her pussy. She reached across for his cock but he moved her hand away. “No! Just leave it to me” he told her. Claire relaxed into the couch and Paul eased her legs apart exposing her beautiful cunt. “Now it’s your turn” He told her and looked straight at me. “Pass me the blindfold!”

Kilmarnock

I did as I was asked and quickly gave Paul the blindfold. Claire lifted her head so that he could make her world dark. Once on he beckoned me to come and sit beside Claire, which put her in the middle of us. He leaned across to me and whispered, “Do as I do”. I nodded to show I understood.

He leaned in to kiss the side of her neck and I copied his move. Claire’s mouth opened slightly as our lips made contact with her skin. Paul reached over and moved my hand onto her pussy. His hand joined it there. Still kissing her neck, we started gently rubbing her clit. Slowly and gently for a short while, extracting the perfect reaction from Claire as her body arched slightly at the sensation of two different fingers stroking her. Paul then guided our fingers a little lower and we started working on her wet pussy lips. Again slowly, alternating our finger strokes to give as much pleasure as possible to this beautiful lady. Her breathing was becoming heavier and without being guided this time, we both slid our fingers inside her pussy as deep as we could. Now she had four fingers in her cunt and she was panting furiously. We picked up speed and began finger fucking her hard. She was getting wetter by the second and had grabbed both our necks, pushing our mouths to her neck. We both knew she was close now and Paul retracted his fingers to work on her clit, leaving me to work her from the inside. This had the desired effect “Don’t Stop!!!” She growled, “Don’t you dare fucking stop you fucking bastards!!” We had no intention of stopping and worked her cunt harder and faster. Claire was very verbal at this point which spurred us on even more “You fucking pair of cunts, You bastards, You fucking cunts……….Fucking Bas…….” She let out a huge scream as her pussy squirted her cum everywhere. She squeezed her legs together as she orgasmed, trapping our fingers but Paul forced them open and returned to rubbing her clit hard, my fingers still deep inside her. Claire was lost in the moment, her body convulsing and a guttural sound coming from her throat. Paul’s clit action managed to force more juices out of her pussy until Claire grabbed his hand and said “Stop! Please stop. I’m fucked”

Paul laughed and moved our hands away. Gently removing the blindfold, he kissed her lightly on the mouth and said, “You’re wrong babes. You’re not fucked…….Yet!”

Mmmmmmm they sound like a very sexy couple

By *imale38Man  over a year ago

Barnsley

By *titch69Man  over a year ago

Costa Teguise

By *ardsoloMan  over a year ago

Harlow

wolverhampton

Mmmmm hot!

By *etasubTV/TS  over a year ago

Visting Slough

So want more of this

hot

Kilmarnock

By *ussD1Man  over a year ago

Gloucester

. Damn hot, and sticky

By *attboy107Man  over a year ago

Near Bedford

Oh what a night

“Yes, I guess you’re right, I haven’t been fucked yet” Claire laughed, “But let’s chill first before we do what we came here for”

That was my cue to refresh all our drinks. This time however, Claire and Paul followed me through to the kitchen so we could continue chatting. We spent a little time getting to know a little more about one another, just general conversation. Turned out that we all had similar interests (besides sex that is). It was all very relaxing but, the longer I spent in the company of this very sexy naked couple, the more times my cock would give a little twitch. This didn’t go unnoticed by either of them.

“Looks like someone is ready to play again” Claire said with a cheeky smile

“I totally agree babes” Chipped in Paul, “Shall we?”

I just started laughing “What ya like?” I joked. I was about to find out…..again.

I headed back towards the lounge then realised I was the only one doing so. When I looked back Paul had lifted Claire up on to the breakfast bar and was standing between her legs, kissing her. I could see from where I was standing that his cock was rock hard and ready for action.

I walked back to the kitchen and stood in the doorway, slowly stroking my swollen cock. They paid me no attention at all as they carried on kissing. Paul’s cock now pressing against Claire’s pussy. As they kissed he gently slid his cock up and down her vagina, teasing her and making her moan. He moved his mouth down to her breast and gave her nipple a quick flick with his tongue before sucking it into his mouth hard. Claire jumped slightly but didn’t complain. She just put her head back and her hand on his head holding him there, wanting more. She was ready to be penetrated and told him so “Fuck me babes. Fuck me now” she whispered.

Paul moved his hips back a little and slowly pushed inside her. His cock knowing exactly where to go. Once the head was in he suddenly slammed the rest of his length inside her. Claire let out a yelp and dug her nails into his shoulders “YES” she moaned, “ Fuck me hard baby”

I was wanking harder also now, just watching these two lovebirds doing what they obviously loved to do with each other. I unintentionally let out a little moan as I watched and wanked. They must have heard me because they both looked at me and smiled. “We haven’t forgotten about you” Claire said, with slightly glazed eyes “Keep that dick hard. You’re gonna need it”

Kilmarnock

By *ovetolick300Man  over a year ago

burnley

Sat in library reading this dare not move my cock is so hard

By *oingdown2Man  over a year ago

angus

Hmmm, hot!!

Thanks for all the great comments. Hope I’ve made you all either hard or very wet. Final part coming later xx

By *usie4uTV/TS  over a year ago

Havant

"Thanks for all the great comments. Hope I’ve made you all either hard or very wet. Final part coming later xx"

Very hard and horny . Well written keep it going xxxx

By *iving for todayMan  over a year ago

stirling

Great story

I just smiled. I knew what was coming and I couldn’t wait.

They carried on fucking, Paul’s arse going like a piston and Claire’s hips thrusting in rhythm.

What a beautiful sight.

As they kissed they began to slow down until they stopped fucking completely. Paul slid his his soaking wet dick out of her cunt and beckoned me over. “On your knees!” he said. I dropped down and opened my mouth, ready to suck Claire’s juices off his cock. “Not yet” he said and turned my head towards Claire. She opened her legs wide and I could see her puffy cunt lips glistening. I leaned in and slid the length of my tongue inside her, taking in the aroma of freshly fucked pussy. My tongue as deep as I could get, I began tongue fucking her wet pussy. She began pushing towards me, trying to take me deeper. I felt Paul grab hold of my cock. He was sliding a condom on for me. He stroked me a few times and the tapped Claire on the leg. This was the signal. She reached down and placed her hands under my chin and pulled up to her. When our mouths were level she began to kiss me. My prick was aching as it pointed towards her wet cuntlips. “Fuck me” she whispered and began to guide me inside her. I didn’t have the length and girth that Paul had and was worried in case I didn’t satisfy. I didn’t need to worry. As soon as my cock was inside, her cunt tightened around it. So tight and so much pressure. It felt amazing. We kissed deeply as I began to fuck her slowly, her cunt squeezing my dick and oozing wetness. I couldn’t take much more. “I’m close” I panted. “So am I” she gasped and began to push my head downwards, which caused my throbbing cock to slip out of her pussy, only to be replaced by my mouth and tongue. I licked, probed and sucked as if my life depended on it and it wasn’t long before I got my reward. Due to the intense pounding Paul had given her she was already close to orgasm. It just needed a little push to send her over the edge and boy did she go over. She grabbed my hair so hard I thought she was going to rip it out by the roots. She was coming now, screaming for me not to stop, begging me to make her come. I didn’t need to be told. I was determined not to stop. Claire began to scream and as she did so she squirted heavily into my mouth, her hands refusing to let go of my hair until she was completely drained. So much wetness but it tasted amazing and so sweet. Gradually she began to come down and loosened her grip on me. I carried on licking up the juices for as long as she would let me. “Holy Fuck!” She sighed. Her hair, pussy and legs all soaking wet. “THAT was fucking amazing”. “Why thank you, young lady” I said with a grin, ”I’m here to please”

“Then you’d better please me” Paul said and turned me around to face him. He was also ready to come as he’d been wanking while watching my eat his wife’s cunt. I opened my mouth and went to take the bulbous bell end into it but Paul had other ideas. He grabbed my head and rammed the full length of his cock to the back of my throat making me gag. I tried to pull back, but he held me there as he pounded my mouth. I could feel myself wanting to wretch but at the same time wanting him to facefuck me even harder, which he did. As he built up to giving me his load he became more aggressive with his thrusting. My eyes were streaming now and he was a blur in front of me, but I was loving every second, every thrust.

He was ready and so was I. “Do you want it?? Do you want my fucking load cunt??” Too fucking right I did but I obviously couldn’t answer, so I just raised my eyes and looked up at his face.

“Good, because you’re going to swallow every fucking drop” “ Every – Fucking – Drop”

His voice became louder and more aggressive and I knew he was going to shoot his load.

“Are You Fucking READY????” he shouted as he began to dump his load into my throat

“SWALLOW IT……EVERY……..FUCKING…..DROP…..YOU…..FUCKING……..CUNT……..FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!”

His load took me by surprise. It was very warm and like Claire’s orgasm, there was SO much but again, it tasted incredible and seemed to last forever.

When he’d finished filling my mouth with his spunk, he slid his cock out and pulled me up to my feet.

I opened my mouth to show him I had managed to swallow it all. He smiled and gave me a hug.

We helped Claire down off the breakfast bar and she gave me a little kiss. To my surprise, so did Paul. “Well, we hope you’ve enjoyed our little visit and if you’d like to meet again we’d be more than happy to do so”, Paul said and Claire nodded in agreement. “I’d love to do this again” I replied with a smile “But next time I’ll make sure I have a snorkel so I don’t drown” Claire cracked up at this and Paul laughed “ Now you know how I feel mate”

By *raddenMan  over a year ago

Kettering

What an amazing story, so horny

» Add a new message to this topic