FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > 1st real job

1st real job

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *uckcouple17 OP   Couple  over a year ago

ask

id just finished uni and had landed lucky in getting a perfect job, good money, benefits and the chance to move up the ladder with a few years of hard work.

my first day at the office i was given the tour of the building by my superviser, a nice woman, mid 40s a bigger woman should we say but still she was extremly friendly and helpfull with showing me around introducing me to people, by lunch time my head was spinning with all the new faces id seen and the hands id shook, i sat in dining with a cup of coffee when a man walked in, from firat sight he seemed differant from everyone id met upto that point, from the way he held himself, the exquisite suit he wore, and for his age very handsome, he must have been late 50s but had a demeanour about him of a much younger man.

as he walked through the room he seemed to grasp everyones attention, so much so i myself found it hard to stop watching him, as he got to the coffee machine the lady who'de been showing me around handed him a cup, they made small talk and laughted, she then pointed in my direction, begore they started walking towards me. laura this is michael hes the big boss she said with a giggle, michael smiled at her comment and held his hand out for mine, i stood and shook his hand "its very nice to meet you laura, ive heard good things about you, and im looking forward to seeing what you can bring to the team" as he held my hand firmly in his, "thank you sir, and thank you for this oppertunity" although he was handsome id never really been attracted to older men but had to admit he had an aura around him that i could understand other woman liking him, still holdin my hand he slipped the other hand over mine covering it, "if you need anything, please feel free to call me" "thank you sir" i replied as he released my hand excused himself and walked out of the room.

the rest of the day was a breeze, i did a few bits of paper work before leaving for the day, i got home i still lived with my parents at this time, my dad was sat on the sofa talking to my boyfriend stu, my dad had worked hard all of his life as a builder to help give me the best chance in life but was obviously a completly differant person from michael, more work boots and jeans to loafers and suit.

stu and i made our way to my room, as soon as the door was closed stu grabbed me kissing me hard, grabbing my ass through my skirt, i could feel his cock through his jeans in my lower stomach, i dropped my hand down to feel his hardness, as he pulled my skirt up revealing my knickers nothing special just normal, stu took a step back to look me up and down, "whats with the granny knicks?" he asked jokingly "there comfortable!" i replied with a giggle, i turned away and slipped my top off over my head dropping it to the floor, "jesus babe!" stu remarked, "you look like a nun in those!" shut up, its an offince not a strip club, what am i meant to wear?" i asked laughing, stu had made his way towards my back, unclipping my bra allowing my small but perky boobs free which felt so good, stu reaced around me holding my tits hard pulling my nipples a little, as he kissed my neck. i rubbed my ass hard into his dick loving the feelings he was causing, after a few seconds i turned undid his belt dropping his pants leaving his hard dick covered only by his boxers, as i dropped slowly to my knees he dropped his boxers, his cock was nice, around 6" which seemed to do the job in bed, although id never seen another mans dick, he was my first and only and i knew no differant, i took hold of his dick and guided it to my mouth, sucking it the best i knew how to. a few minutes later stu pulled me up and pushed me over my bed, i was bent over ass pointing towards him he slid his dick into me, i moaned as he thrust into me a few times before he pulled out and came over my arse.

i stood as he passed me a wipe to clean myself, again id never known any differant to sex with stu, i knew he felt good inside me but was always left feeling a little unsatisfied as he always came quickly, but he was all id known, we dressed and sat watching tv "i was serious earlier babe" stu said

"you should dress a little sexier for work, id love to see you with a little more tit on show, a shorter skirt and for fucks sake, wear some sexier underwear!" he teased "why, you wouldnt even see me untill i got home! id just have dirty old men staring at me all day" i was a little annoyed. stu replied "let them look, you and i know im the only one who gets to enjoy you, you never know showing a little skin might help you move up the ladder!" now more annoyed "ive only been there one fucking day and you think if i dress slutty ill be the boss after a week?" he stood up and started towards the door "do what you want, dress like a frigid kid for all i care" he opened the door and left, i was left angry and after a hour or so i fell asleep.

i woke up early the next morning had a shower and started to pick out what i was to wear, i pulled out a pair of "granny knickers" as stu called them as i was about to put them on i saw a black lacey thong, fuck it i thought and took the thong out and put it on, a black bra, a pair of trousers and a white top, not revealing just normal cloths and i set off for my second day...........

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ragsterMan  over a year ago

Blackburn

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *oyntzMan  over a year ago

all over Ireland

By *unCpl1003Couple  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Please do continue looking forward to more of this one.

By *arc5t5Man  over a year ago

Chorley

Love to hear more

By *atehantsTV/TS  over a year ago

Petersfield

By *imale38Man  over a year ago

Barnsley

By *itboyslim2Man  over a year ago

stevenage

Sounds promising

By *eppers50Man  over a year ago

Stockport

Day 2 will follow one hopes

By *ob2Man  over a year ago

dungannon

Mmmmmm more please

By *untimes6969Man  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Great start, setting the scene!

Sounds like there will more than a few new experiences!!

More

By *teviem40Man  over a year ago

stoke

ask

my second day was much busier but being the new girl i was doing alot of running around frome one office to another, on one of my trips i stupidly tripped dropping a lot of paperwork onto the floor, as i was bent down picking it up i could hear giggling from behing me, i looked round to see a couple of guys looking at me and whispering between themselves, it was then i realised that as id bent down my top had rode up showing my thong, a little embarrassed i grabbed the papers and ran to deliver the papers, although i was shamed i have to admit having strangers stare at my ass was a turn on, and my mind shot back to what stu had said about dressing more slutty this instantly sent a tingle down my stomach to my pussy.

later in the day i saw the guys from earlier, i was working close by working away when i heard one of them say "there she is, fuck id love to tear that thong off her!" to a quite laugh from his friend, even though i should have told someone once again my exitment got the better of me, as i continued to listen i felt a hand on my shoulder, i turned to find michael, he'd heard what the guys had been saying and told me i should make a complaint, and to meet him in his office as soon as possible and he'd help me do it. i was worried about causing trouble on only my second day but michael insisted, and about 30 minutes later i found myself knocking on his office door.........

This is brilliant I can see it getting hot

stoke

By *hadow_MoonMan  over a year ago

St Columb

By *incs 2 up for funCouple  over a year ago

Lincoln

ask

i waited only a second or two before the door opened, michael invited me in, his office was huge, leather couch to one side and a big solid desk in the middle, all the windows were shaded why being lit by a small lamp, pictures on the walls, family and a few with michael stood next to celebs ect, i had never seen a office like this, as michael led me to the desk "please sit laura" i sat in a plush leather chair which seemed to caress every part of my ass, "i would like to start by apologising, im ashamed that people like them would talk about a female member of staff the way they did" michael told me, i didnt really know what to say the 1st thing that came to mind was "its fine" "NO ITS NOT!" he snapped "but well get to the bottom of this! now please can you tell me if youve had any contact with them before?"

"yes sir, earlier today"

"can you tell me if anything happened? he asked

"id dropped some paperwork, and they laughed"

"is that all?" he added

"to be honest sir, i heard them make rude comments about me"

"such as?" he asked

i was a little nervous what to say, i think michael noticed this

"its ok laura, you can tell me!"

"they commented on my underwear sir?

michael looked strangly at me "you showed them your underwear?"

"no sir, i bent down and my shirt rode up, revealing them!"

he looked at me before jotting somthing down into his notepad, he took a deep breath before looking at me again his manner seemed to change

"im not sure, what your used to laura but here we take a strong stance on female staff trying to seduce male staff!!"

"NO NO sir it wasnt like that i swear!"

"theres no doubt laura your an attractive woman, im sure you know your way around mens minds but its not going to happen here, usually id give you a warning but since youve only just started i think we have only one option which is to terminate your employment!"

i was shocked i couldnt believe how he turned things around on me, i could feel myself tearing up as i pleaded with him to reconsider.........

stevenage

stoke

By *eterpervisMan  over a year ago

back where i came from

Poor Laura.. lets hope he reconsiders..

By *cotty99Man  over a year ago

tranent

Petersfield

By *p68Man  over a year ago

Belper

Hell reconsider after she takes a good throat fucking

By *ezzie80Man  over a year ago

Inverness

By *andilondonCouple  over a year ago

Ipswich

My slut would only last 2 minutes there. Dresses like a who're.

St Columb

By *reg.worcsMan  over a year ago

worcester

cant wait for the next bit

By *eet or funMan  over a year ago

peterborough

Barnsley

Lincoln

By *ndrea54TV/TS  over a year ago

cambridge

Please finish. This is great

By *ukkake coupleCouple  over a year ago

herts

Nice start

By *iving for todayMan  over a year ago

stirling

Interesting

By *r ed300Man  over a year ago

bradford

By *yceloonMan  over a year ago

Aberdeen

Poor Laura......although I reckon she will soon be compensated by something huge.....

By *antsguy007Man  over a year ago

Whiteley

ask

"PLEASE SIR! ive done nothing wrong, PLEASE, PLEASE Dont do this"

as the tears began to run down my face, how could this be happening? id worked so hard to get this chance now it was like nightmare i was desperate to wake up from.

"im sorry laura, im afraid i dont see any other way!" michael said as he stood and walked around the desk towards me, as his hand rested on my shoulder, i broke down in tears, i held my head in my hands crying my heart out, i was both distraught that all id done is wear a thong to work and now my life was falling apart, but at the same time i blamed stu, it was his stupid words that stuck in my mind that put me in this position.

through my tears i looked up at michael, "is there nothing i can do to make you reconsider?"

"i dont think so laura, im sorry its come to this but i cant allow you to try to use your body to get ahead in this company" he replied

i slouched back into the chair as michael walked behind me "please laura, its time you left!"

still in tears i tried to stand, my legs were shaking as i did, and i had to hold onto his desk to steady myself. it took a few moments untill i could stand, i turned looked at michael before i started to move towards the door.

as i aproached the door, i heard michael sigh, i reached out for the door handle when he said

"laura!! stop!!"

i stopped but i couldnt look at him

"i hate that your upset!" he said

"i hate that i cant let that fine arse walk out of that door!"

it took me a second to realise what he'd said

"you just cant help yourself can you?? he said sternly "i try to fire you and you, and what do you do? you try to tempt me with your gorgouse arse!!"

i turned slowly to look at him

"excuse me? tempt you??" i asked sobbing

"you obviously know how to use your body to get what you want! DONT YOU?"

"im sorry i dont know what you mean? i told him

"as you stood up, you bent over my desk, showing me your ass!!"

i had no idea what he was talking about, and certainly didnt expect what came next...........

By *untooMan  over a year ago

manchester

This is getting interesting

Petersfield

more pls

Lincoln

By *un Bi couple yorkshireCouple  over a year ago

Doncaster

Great story xxx

Oh god I can't wait for the next part

By *ohn_1983Man  over a year ago

South of Norwich

all over Ireland

By *af105Man  over a year ago

newtownards

By *uriousk22Couple  over a year ago

newcastle under lyme

By *ust 58Man  over a year ago

london

Wow , knew something would happen but what a twisted twist

Looking forward to more

St Columb

ask

i stood staring at him, not knowing what to say or do, he motioned me to come to him, i didnt want to but i needed this job, i made my way towards him untill i was about 3 feet from him

"STOP RIGHT THERE!!" he scorned, i did as he said

"now spin around for me!" again i didnt want to but i felt i had no choice, as i turned around i could feel his eyes burning into my body.

what i was facing him again he looked be up and down before saying

"seeing as you like showing guys your arse! i think you should drop your pants and let me see what all the fuss is about!"

i wasnt going to do that and i turned to walk out of his office

"i suppose its good luck in your future endevours then!" he said sarcasticly

i stopped, i felt so sick, i really didnt want to but at my age i thought i had no other choice, still facing away from him i undid my pants and allowed them to drop to the floor, i heard him take a deep breath then footsteps as he walked towards me, he caressed my thongue covered ass, before smacking my right cheek hard, the pain forced more tears to run down my face, i hated this. it was then he pulled my hair forcing my head back untill he could whisper in my ear "i like your arse!, from now on its mine! and if you want to keep your job youll do as your fucking told!!" his words tore through me, my stomach started to churn with terror, "now wipe your face and fuck off, ill see you tomorrow!!" as he handed me a tissue, i cleaned myself up the best i could before running out of his office.......

By *rgasmdonorMan  over a year ago

millstreet

Nice

peterborough

stoke

newtownards

Newcastle upon Tyne

A cheeky encounter!

A few years ago

By *titch69Man  over a year ago

Torbaydos

Mmmmmm

By *eicestermale1Man  over a year ago

leicester

By *incs500Man  over a year ago

lincoln

By *cotty99Man  over a year ago

tranent

By *dward_TeagueMan  over a year ago

wolverhampton

Interested to see how this one develops

Lincoln

By *ewtothis32Man  over a year ago

Manchester

Love this. Looking forward to tomorrow

St Columb

By *untooMan  over a year ago

manchester

What a bastard boss. Shame the story didn’t go in another direction as I can’t stand this kind of bullying

By *ilthyHabitCouple  over a year ago

south west

Ooo yes, more please

Interesting

ask

with tears still running down my face i ran to the toilet, locking myself in the cubical, i looked at the time only 20 minutes till the end of the day i decided to stay there untill i could go home, as soon as 5pm hit i ran to my car desperate for no'one to see how upset i was.

i raced home, im not sure what i expected when i got there i just wanted to get out of sight, as i drove what michael had said to me was running through my mind "was he right? was it my fault? NO, i did nothing wrong!" finally i got home ran streight up to my room where i burst into tears, i lied on my bed crying when my door opened, i looked up and saw stu, as he sat on the bed i grabbed him cuddling into him "whats wrong?" he asked "i hate my job!" i told him "why what happened?" he asked

should i tell him i thought, again my mind started to race, "could it have been my fault? what would he think of me?" i decided not to tell him for fear of what he might have said. as i hugged him he moved my face and kissed me, at that moment i relaxed and kissed him back, it wasnt long before he removed my top, my nipple was poking ver the top of my bra, he looked at me a little strange before taking my nipple in his mouth, he sucked so hard it hurt a little, i tried to push him off "your hurting me!" i snapped, he moved away slightly before kissing me again, a few minutes later he unfastned my pants and ran his hand down to my pussy, noticing the thong he stopped kissing me, again a strange look came across his face.

"you wore a thong to work!?" he asked

"you told me to" i replied sheepishly

"yeah but i never thought you would!" he barked back

"please babe, ive had a shit day, i dont want to argue" i pleaded

this seemed to calm him down as he pulled my pants down, he lay me on my back and started to run his tongue down my stomach towards my pussy (he was the only guy that had ever gone down on me and to be honest i never understood what woman raved about) as he slid his tongue into me "i see how much i turn you on, your pussy is dripping!" he told me before he started licking and sucking on my pink hole, i couldnt imagine why i was so wet but figured he must have been right, after a few minutes he stood and unfastned his jeans dropping them to the floor along with his boxers, he stood before me with his hard cock in his hand "turn over baby!" i did as he asked as he took his top off, as i bent over the bed waiting for him to enter me, "WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT!!" he shouted i turned to find him staring at my arse "what??" i asked "THERES A FUCKING HAND PRINT ON YOUR ARSE!!"

"oh my god!" i thought..........

By *incs500Man  over a year ago

lincoln

newtownards

Interesting

stoke

Lincoln

By *ob2Man  over a year ago

dungannon

Mmmmmm interesting

wolverhampton

all over Ireland

By *ussD1Man  over a year ago

Gloucester

Brilliant. Loved the hand print

ask

"WHO THE FUCK DID THAT!?" stu shouted, i had no idea what to say, should i be honest or try to lie to him, before i knew it i was on the defensive, "you wanted me to dress more slutty for work!" i shouted "i never fucking wanted to but when i told you, you went off sulking!"

he tried to talk but i couldnt help myself and cut him off "i got alot of attention today and you know what i enjoyed it!!" it was a total lie but i felt i had to vent my shit day on someone. "it turns out you was right, my boss really likes my slutty side and he hasnt seen nothing yet!!" i could hear my words and i had to fight back the tears as i spoke but i wanted to hurt him "from now on my arse is his and if you dont like it you can fuck off!! NOW GET OUT !!!" i screamed, his face had a look of pure shock, he tried to speak but didnt seem to know what to say, once again i cut him off "you know what! tomorrow im gunna show him how much of a slut i can be!!" as i stormed to my wardrobe, i took out the shortest skirt i could find aswell as a low cut white tank top, i walked over and opened my underwear drawe, i fumbled around before turning towards him "fuck it i dont need underwear, im sure i wont need them anyway!!" i threw the outfit at him, he looked down at the slutty cloths on his lap for a few moments before standing up allowing them to fall to the floor, as he did i noticed his cock was still hard he put his jeans, grabbed his top and walked out of my room.

i stood naked in my room in total shock at what id said to him but at the same time it seemed like a load had been lifted, all the unknown frustration i had towards him id thrown in his face and i had to admit it felt amazing, but at the same time i knew it was all just talk.

i put my pj's on and lied on my bed thinking about the things id said to stu, "where had all that come from? why had i gone so crazy at him?"

a few hours had passed before i got a txt, thinking it was stu i grabbed my phone but it was an unknown number, i opened the txt "from now on you work directly for me! i cant allow you to tease my staff so ill be keeping a close eye on you!!" it was obviously from michael, as i read it i felt soo sick but knew i couldnt find a better job and that i had no choice but to do as he said...........

stoke

By *antsguy007Man  over a year ago

Whiteley

By *avidking73Man  over a year ago

Barnet

stevenage

Oh I hope he turns you into a naughty woman

peterborough

Newcastle upon Tyne

By *ilthyHabitCouple  over a year ago

south west

newtownards

all over Ireland

Barnsley

Lincoln

By *attboy107Man  over a year ago

Near Bedford

By *harlotteBrooke9TV/TS  over a year ago

Warwickshire

Such good story x

Bad boss but a truly amazing story

By *ussD1Man  over a year ago

Gloucester

Mmmm

wolverhampton

I hope that there’s a lot more of this one!

By *assy_AttitudeWoman  over a year ago

RHYL

I hope there's more to come too

Loving this, hope there will be a new chapter soon

By *ndrea54TV/TS  over a year ago

cambridge

By *ob jonesMan  over a year ago