FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Working away - Bridlington tribute

Working away - Bridlington tribute

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Around ten years ago, i worked as part if a team of lads removing two 3MW generators out if a building. We were working up there 12 days on, 2 days at home.

We stayed in a nice hotel, pretty prominent in Brid. As you do when you pretty much become a resident you get on talking terms with members of staff.

I always, when i worked away, tried to keep myself to myself. I had a gf, so always kept conversation to a minimum, this way mixed signals could not be given off.

For pretty much it stayed this way until on one of our last days in brid we went out for a few drinks, along with some if the waitress girls from the hotel.

One girl, Beth, always caught my eye. She was around 20 m, 5ft 7 give or take, brunette. To be honest due to her uniformi didnt notice much else about her figure. But she always had a gorgeous smile.

Again, on this night out i kept myself yo myself, making small talk and being polite. That was until i found myself alone with beth for a few minutes. I remember we were talking about Tenacious D, how we both enjoyed some of their songs, especially “tribute”.

Out of the blue she said “i’d love you yo give me a live tribute”, before moving in to kiss me on the lips, to which i kissed her back ...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

By *arpmanMan  over a year ago

nafferton

Tell us more about your night in Bridlington

» Add a new message to this topic