FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The one night stand

The one night stand

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rue_dirty_gent OP   Man  over a year ago

Bentley

The events I am about to tell you are all true. The names have changed but the events are 100% true.

I was out on a catch up with an old friend I hadn’t seen in years called Ade. After a few drinks in our local we got chatting about “the good old days” when we got talking about an old nightclub in Walsall called Harleys and the fun times we used to have. Whilst we reminisced there was a tap on my shoulder, I turned to see my neighbour and her daughter. Jackie(the mom) was in her mid 40’s, short blonde hair, with a bigggg breasts which made to look even bigger by her only being 5’2. Her daughter was called Stacy, she to was about 5’2 but very slip with curves in all the right places and an ironing board for a stomach.

I introduced Ade to them both and they asked if they could come and join us. After several more pints the we were all chatting like old friends and Stacy was even more outgoing Han her mom. We then got back onto the subject of the nightclub and it turned out Jackie used to frequent the same club. So we decided we’d all go visit it that night to re-live our youth.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Bentley

Once in the club we drank more beer and hit the dance floor. I was in my own little dance bubble until Stacy elbowed me and pointed to her mom. I looked over and there was Jackie grinding her arse against ades crotch whilst he had his arms around her. “I think your moms pulled” I yelled to Stacy. “Yeh the dirty cow” came the reply.

We all went and sat down in a booth and Ade and Jackie where playing tonsil tennis and me and Stacy where giggling at their teenage antics. It wasn’t long before Ades hand started to wonder up the inside of Jackie’s tight white blouse. “Come on let’s dance” I said to Stacy so that she didn’t have to sit and watch her mom cop off with my mate.

Bentley

We danced for a while and I kept glancing over to Ade to see what her was up to. I was slightly jealous as I’d always had a thing for Jackie but had always been to scared to do anything about it. I could see that Stacy was doing the same.

After a while the music started to slow down a bit and I found myself holding Stacy’s hips while she had her arms around my neck. I was really resisting the urge to grab her arse when I looked across to Ade to she him and Jackie were missing. “Where’s your mom gone” I asked Stacy, who looked, shrugged her shoulders and then just started kissing me. I was initially shocked and didn’t respond in turn. Stacy looked at me with her big brown eyes “I want you to kiss me” and then leaned in to kiss me again. This time I responded and found myself in a passionate embrace with my neighbours daughter, my hands moved to her firm arse and pulled her deeper into the kiss

By *dward_TeagueMan  over a year ago

wolverhampton

Great start!

By *duk70Man  over a year ago

langley

Bentley

Stacy took me by the hand and lead me to where Ade and her mom had been sitting. “Where are they” I asked. Looking at her phone she smiled and showed me a message from her mom.”gone home, see you later and sorry in advance for any noises. Luv mom”

I checked my phone and Ade had text saying he was in next doors!!!! It was obvious to both of us that they had gone for a shag.

Stacy put her phone back into her bag and started kissing me again. This time more forceful with a lot of passion. It wasn’t long before my hands started roaming over her tight black dress until they found the most firm tits I had ever felt. As I generally groped them Stacy let out a gentle groan and he hand started to rub my crotch through my trousers. I’d already got a semi before she even touched me and it wasn’t long before her hand had worked m cock to a full on hard on. “Enjoying that are we” she whispered into my ear. Not wanting her to feel left out I moved my hand up her nylon clad legs and under the hem line of her dress. As my hand moved upward, Stacy adjusted her position to allow my hand to freely move higher. I was pleased to discover she was wearing hold ups which my cock jump at the discovery. The higher my hand went the warmer it skin was it was touching. My fingers finally came into contact with her lacy pants and as I began to rub her clit through them Stacy gripped my cock tight through my trousers and forced her tongue deep into my mouth.

wolverhampton

Bentley

I gently pulled her knickers to one side and started to rub her moist pussy looking for her clit. Her pussy felt so soft and she obviously kept it well waxed. I found Rubbed my fingers along her pussy, coating them with her love juices before starting to give her clit a good rub.

Stacy let out a deep growl, stopped kissing for a moment, looked me in the eyes before resuming. Kissin me with a passion I had not felt in years.

My fingers were rubbing her clit furiously, occasionally delving into her pussy for extra lubrication. Then all of a sudden she frantically started pulling at my zip of my trousers, like a crazed animal, trying to release my cock. She soon did this without breaking from kissing me and started to wank my cock with such vigour. This in turn made me double the speed I rubbing he clot and in no time she let out a deep husky growl as she cum on my fingers. Her legs started to shake and she let go on my cock to steady herself. “Are you ok” I asked, knowing she had just cum hard. She loved at me,smiled “fuck that was good” and with that she gripped my cock and pulled it back so it took standing in the air, as if she was admiring it. Then in one swift move she started sucking on my cock whilst wanking it. I told her I wasn’t going to last long but she just carried on bobbing her head up and down it’s shaft.

“Right you to out” came a deep voice. I looked up to see two bouncers standing right next to us. “Gonna have to ask you both to leave” and with that I tucked my cock away, Stacy grabbed her bag and lead my by the hand out of the club

Bentley

As soon as we were outside I headed to the taxi rank. “I haven’t finished with you yet” Stacy said playfully and with that she dragged me towards the back of the Saddlers centre.

As soon as we were out of sight she started kissing me again while deftly releasing my cock from my jeans. Stacy then squared down in front of me, handed me her bag and then started sucking my cock again. Mmmmm it was amazing, I was stood up the wall with this beautiful lady in a figurehugging dress forcing my cock deep down her throat

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Bentley

I had to have her. I pulled my cock out her mouth and asked if she’d got any condoms. Stacy shook her head “just don’t cum in me” she winked. I didn’t need a second invite and I turned her around, lifted her skirt, pulled her knickers to one side and started to rub my cock head along her now soaking pussy lips

wolverhampton

By *he Ring WraithMan  over a year ago

Bradford

hot !

By *inky kissersCouple  over a year ago

South East

By *ob4fun4Man  over a year ago

dublin

By *lirts.R.usCouple  over a year ago

lanarkshire

Bentley

I could feel the tip of my cocky was resting in the enterance to her pussy and I slowly pushed it deep into her love tunnel from behind until it was fully submerged. Stacy let out that groan I had already heard earlier in the evening. I looked down desperate to see my cock sliding in and out of her tight pussy but it was to dark so. Just closed my eyes and thrust as hard and meaningful as I could!

Bentley

She started to push back with each thrust and started to moan very loudly. This only inspired me more and I thrust harder and deeper with each moan. Then out of the darkness came a sharp and direct voice “Oi you two bugger off somewhere else will ya this is private property”. Whe both scrambled to make ourselves decent and turned toward the voice only to be illuminated by what felt like the batman lamp.

We couldn’t see the security guard be we didn’t stick around to chat, Stacy grabbed my hand and ran towards the taxi rank. Lucky for us we were able to jump straight in a cab giggling like school kids.

All the way back we kissed until we got out the taxi outside our houses. “Better get me inside before the neighbours see” Stacy giggled and dragged me up my drive.

By *hughes9119Man  over a year ago

Bridgend

Keep it coming - very hot story

Bentley

As soon as I walked through the door she was on me. I hardly had time to shut the door before Stacy had stepped out of er dress. She stood there in my hall in black holdups, a black lacy bra and matching knickers. She looked absolutely stunning. I grabbed her by the hand and took her not the bedroom were we started kissing passionately while I undressed. I was stood there naked , my cock pressed against her stomach while we embraced in a passionate kiss. It was then we noticed the knocking noise coming from next door, it was only Jackie’s bed banging off the wall, Ade must have been giving it to her hard.

We both fell on the bed and before I knew it she had pinned me to the bed and straddled across my lap. “There’s some condoms in the drawer” I told Stacy as I reached to pullit open. “Bit late for those”she replied and with that she lifted herself up , gripped my cock and impaled herself on touts throbbing mass.

dublin

By *untooMan  over a year ago

manchester

Love it

By *icuriousbelfastMan  over a year ago

Newry

Amazing

Bentley

Stacy rode me hard and I intently watched every thrust of her hips on my cock which kept disappearing up to my balls. I ran my hands up her flat stomach and squeezed her firm tits as she continued to ride me. “God I’m gonna remember this moment for ever” I blurted out in a moment of passion. Stacy smiled, reached for my phone which was on the bed side table and handed it to me. “You can record it if you like” and with that I started taking pics of the evenings events.

We had been fucking for just over an hour when I felt that sensation that I was about to cum soon.

By *untimes6969Man  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Great night - intense!!

Mother and daughter but with a wall in between ha!

More

Bentley

I could feel the cum rise up from my balls and knew I was gonna cum. “I’m gonna cum” I whispered into Stacy’s ear. Unexpectedly Stacy wrapped her legs tight around my back stopping me from pulling out. Before I could even protest the electrics of orgasm paralysed me thoughts and I felt my cock pump shot after shot of my cum deep into her unprotected pussy

lanarkshire

Great story keep going

By *eicestermale1Man  over a year ago

leicester

Bentley

It felt like I was cuming forever. And just as my cock twitched it’s last Stacy arched her back and started to cum hard and noisy. I knelt there between her legs, my cock still buried deep inside her as she milked it for every last drop. I could now see some of my cum being expelled from her tight pussy and along the shaft of my cock as her pussy contracted with orgasmic contractions.

She finally lay flat panting with pleasure as the final waves of orgasm left her body. I lent forward to kiss her, pushing my cock deep inside her as I did. We both had huge smiles on our face and I watched as I slowly pulled out of her. Stacy immediately wiped her cum filled pussy with her hand, scooping up any leakage and licking her hand clean of her cum! It was such a horny sight to behold.

By *incs 2 up for funCouple  over a year ago

Lincoln

dublin

Fantastic story. Interested to see this one develop

By *lowmassageukMan  over a year ago

portsmouth

By *iscoman7771000Man  over a year ago

birmingham

More please

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

wow very horny

By *ussyeater692Man  over a year ago

Wrexham

Awesome, I hope there's going to be more

By *titch69Man  over a year ago

Costa Teguise

More please

Bentley

I knelt and watched into the stretched hole where my cock once was, which still held the outline of my cock. I could see my cum starting to seep out of her pussy.

I immediately buried my head between her legs and started to lick and suck or combined love juices into my mouth. I had shot a huge load into her and it wasn’t long before my mouth was half full of our juice. I slowly kissed my way up her firm body until I met her lips. I then passionately kissed her, filling her mouth with our juices. She gasped and took a moment to savour the flavour before swallowing the lot. “No ones ever done that before”

Bentley

With that she grabbed my cock, which was still almost completely erect and guided him back into her super lubricated pussy. As soon as he slid in I could feel him start to swell again. Stacy started to grind herself against me and it wasn’t long before we were fucking hard again.

lanarkshire

By *usie4uTV/TS  over a year ago

Havant

"With that she grabbed my cock, which was still almost completely erect and guided him back into her super lubricated pussy. As soon as he slid in I could feel him start to swell again. Stacy started to grind herself against me and it wasn’t long before we were fucking hard again. "

Beautiful story x

By *obroyman17Man  over a year ago

Brilliant xxxx

Was there any repeat meet??

By *inky kissersCouple  over a year ago

South East

By *uilders mateMan  over a year ago

Builders mate, Northampton or traveling

Christ I’m dripping precum having read all that. One of the horniest and best written stories in ages.

By *incs 2 up for funCouple  over a year ago

Lincoln

By *asey666Man  over a year ago

Dublin 13

By *haggynMuffCouple  over a year ago

Kidlington oxtord

dublin

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

Kilmarnock

Bentley

We fucked hard and passionately, her toned body pressing hard against my skin really turned me on. As we’d already done the passionate fucking earlier now we both seemed to want to try more.

I went down stairs to get us some refreshments and as I turned around to get the squash I was greeted with a naked Stacy stood there with her legs crossed, biting her lip. “I want to christen every room of your house” and with that she seductively moved her hand slowly down her body until it found her swollen clit.

I walked over to her and started kissing her passionately before picking her up and placing her on the kitchen work surface.

Bentley

Stacy playfully wanked my cock against her pussy, getting it hard in no time. She then gripped him with purpose and pulled him into her willingly wet pussy. As soon as the tip was inside her she wrapped her legs around my back and used her heels to pull me deep inside her. She used her feet to dictate how fast I thrust into her and she met each thrust of my cock with a thrust of her hips.

We fucked for about 10 minutes before she pushed me away and took me by the hand and lead me into the living room.

By *itboyslim2Man  over a year ago

stevenage

By *uddle4uMan  over a year ago

Purbeck

By *oyntzMan  over a year ago

all over Ireland

By *cotty99Man  over a year ago

tranent