FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Ann Summers shopping

Ann Summers shopping

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

It was Thursday before mad Friday, I had the xmas works party on the Friday, booked into a hotel in Leeds with the company plus are sister company. I drew lucky and had a room to myself. But my story starts on the previous night.

I had decided to get a extra few gifts for the wife from Ann Summers, when I walked into the shop I was only going to by some kind off fancy rabbit or something that she could plug in and really give her a massive orgasm.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

I hadn’t been in the shop 2 mins when a very sexy blonde asked me if I wanted any help. She was quite forward in her chat when I told her I basically wanted to get the wife a treat that would blow her mind.

Kay lead me around to some toys explaining how she had a wand which plugged into the mains which was really good on her clit, this got me so horny then she showed me a 8 inch glitter vibrator which she would use to fuck herself with in unison with the wand. She told me it would blow your wife’s mind.

I instantly said I’d buy both, anything else she asked. I told her I like her in silk lingerie.

She showed me a silky pair off French knickers with a hole where her pussy hangs out, Kay explained I could use the toys on her and she wouldn’t need to take them off. She matched a bra, stockings and a black Lacey tutu.

It cost me a fortune but I didn’t care, I hid the bag in the boot of my company car and forgot all about it .

The following day at work was busy , I was really looking forward to the night out.

I gave 2 lads from the sister company a lift over to the hotel, I didn’t know them to well but they seemed nice enough. I totally forgot about the Ann summers bag in the boot, they put there over night bags in the boot as I sat in the drivers seat after what seemed like a while one off them shut the boot and said he couldn’t find his cigs we set off.

The night was going well when Dave one off the guys I had brought over confessed to me at the bar he had seen the Ann Summers bag and had peaked into it. And how much of a turn on it was seeing my wife’s gear.

I told him about the sales assistant and how hard I got, he told me he was hard thinking about it.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Dave mentioned how he loved silk, I told him I did too and I also told him about the French knickers being crotch less. He asked me if I wanted to go back to hotel get the wife’s things and take a look in my room.

I was so horny I just said yes. On the walk home he told me about one time his wife using the wand on his balls and the top off his cock and how he had cum extremely hard over her face. I was walking with a very stiff cock at this point.

We got back to the hotel car park collected bag and headed for my room we didn’t speak in the lift.

I open the door to the room, he went straight into bathroom I took Everything out of bag and laid it on the bed.

He walked out of bathroom with his big cock hard and bouncing, he asked me to strip and put on the panties.

I stripped straight away slid them on a little tight but my hard cock looked so sexy hanging out off the crotchless panties. I started to wank and so did he.

By *anni and RicCouple  over a year ago

York

He removed the wand from his packing and plugged it in , turned it up and put it on his bellend and the on mine wow I was in heaven

By *r 007Man  over a year ago

harrogate

By *dward_TeagueMan  over a year ago

wolverhampton

By *ragsterMan  over a year ago

Blackburn

We just wanked touching each other with the wand and dildo. He was telling me how he was going to cum on the dildo so she would have some up her pussy, I covered the panties in my cum.

harrogate

Mmmmmmmm

Then he spurted a huge load onto the dildo , wiped his cock on the new silk bra and left.

By *av501TV/TS  over a year ago

Mancetter?

"Then he spurted a huge load onto the dildo , wiped his cock on the new silk bra and left."

What a shit finish buddy ????

By *vhazelMan  over a year ago

Ely

harrogate

By *i015Man  over a year ago

Millbrook, Southampton

» Add a new message to this topic