FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > My first meeting with paul

My first meeting with paul

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just a little story for a friend about how I would like our first meet to go

I had been chatting with Paul for a few weeks, he had messaged me on fab about liking my pics, He was mid forties male with straight on his profile.Great I thought another "straight" guy just looking to use a cd for a quick BJ!

We passed a few messages on fab, i'm usually able to spot the wasters after a few messages but paul seemed different.He explained that he was married like me and liked to play with a guy every now and then, especially cd's.

Like me he didn't have much experience just oral and wanking.

Eventually we moved the chat over to kik where we got to know each other better and exchanged fantasies and some naughty pics.

I always like to have naughty chats before a meet as it gives me an idea of what the person is into and so I am happy to meet them without any pressure of what we might do.

So Monday morning I get a msg for Paul,"Hey, I'm in a hotel down the road from your office for the day as I had a client meeting but i'm free from 12 if you fancy meeting up for a chat"

Straight away the nreves kick in, I am still very very shy and nervous and had only done oral a few times.

After chatting for a few minutes I agreed to meet him at 12 in the hotel bar for a chat over tea and at least get the face to face meet out of the way.I had a bag of lingerie hidden in work so I threw it into the car just in case even though my nerves were going into overdrive at this stage.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

I arrived into the hotel reception nervously looking around for a stranger i wouldn't even recognise!

I looked around for a few minutes and was just about to leave when I heard a voice say "Hey thanks for coming C, so glad you could make it" I turned around and there was Paul standing in front of me looking sharp in his suit and tie.

He shook my hand giving it an extra squeeze which seemed to take away some of the nerves."Do you want to grab a quick coffee at the bar, I've another meeting in 15 minutes so I won't keep you long"

Knowing I would only have to stay 15 minutes made it a bit easier so we walked over to the bar and sat down while Paul ordered 2 coffees and told me to sit down in the corner where it was nice and quite.We chatted about work and family situations and I was beginning to feel more at ease as the conversation went on.

Finally Paul opened his wallet and took out a room key card, My room is 305, I have another meeting which will take me 30 minutes but I would love to meet you upstairs after but no pressure.With that he stood up and left leaving me stunned as to what he just proposed.

I looked around for a few minutes to see was he coming back and was going to sneak out the door when I got a message on my phone with a picture of a bed and some lingerie laid out on it "This is waiting for you in the room if you fancy it,LOve to see you wearing it x"

By *akeyjohnMan  over a year ago

ossett

Hooo more plz

SO here I am nervously at the door to room 305 still dying with nerves as I swipe the card and open the door to the room.

I enter slowly now knowing what to expect, the curtains are drawn so the room is nice and dim (SOmething we had discussed as I am so shy)

My eyes are drawn to the bed and its contents, a beautiful red lace teddy with matching panties and black stockings, a pair of black heels are at the foot of the bed.

Straight away I feel a twitch in my pants as I look at the beautiful lingerie and imagine how it feels when my phone pings again,"I hope you like what I chose for you, love to see a pic of you in it x"

In our chats I had mentioned that I am definitly a bit more sub and would like him to take the lead as I am so shy so straight away I was eager to please him and send him a naughty pic.

I loved swapping naughty pics and this was a huge turn on for me so within seconds I was totally naked and sliding the stockings up my legs mmmmm nothing beats that feeling of sliding them on for the first time.I slipped on the Lovely Lace pantied trying to tuck in my growing erection before sliding into the teddy and admiring myself in the mirror.

MMMM I loved it so sexy and such a turn on to have another man pick it out for me, I took a quick photo in the mirror and sent it without even thinking

A minute later another message "oh wow babe so gorgeous, I cant wait to hold you close and feel you against me xx"

We swap naughty messages for a few minutes until he tells me his meeting is finished and can he come back to the room....Its now or never I think,Fuck it!

I message him back telling him I will be standing by the bed with my back to the door waiting.

after what seems like forever I hear the door open and the sound of someone walking in, "Just me C he whispers"

I wait at the foot of the bed nervously as I hear him undressing then suddenly I feel the heat of his body behind me as his arms wrap around me from behind, "You look amazing" he whispers in my ear as I feel his hands roaming up and down feleing my lace teddy as I let out a soft moan.

Every few seconds his hand roams lower until he is slowly rubbing the front of my panties as I feel my bulge growing while he is behind me I can feel his cock against my bum as I push back ever so slighty into him

My eyes are closed enjoying the feeling of his hands on me as I feel him place his hands on my hips and slowly turn me around, I keep my eyes closed as he pulls me close and without warning I feel another mans lips touch mine for the first time.

I had mentioned this was a major turn on for me but I had never tried it.

It feels so wrong but so horny as we kiss, his tongue slowly probling as I open my mouth to accept.We stand there kissing for a few minutes as I start to relaxe at last.

He pulls away for a second and I open my eyes and see him naked in front of me, his cock hard and erect for me.

"Come Join me on the bed Chloe" he whispers as he climbs on and lies back on the pillow

ossett

I climb onto the edge of the bed and lie beside Paul, again he kisses me again this time more passionatly as his hands roam all over my teddy my hand slides down his chest to his hard cock

I slowly stroke it as I feel it grow even bigger in my hand, I have to taste it, I break away from our kiss and crawl down the bed so I am kneeling inbetween his legs as he holds his cock inches from my face.

I take it in my hand slowly stroking before I move in close and slowly start licking the tim while our eyes maintain contact teasing it slowly enjoying the power I have over him before I slide him inside my mouth mmm he feels so good.

he is the one moaning now as I savour his tasty cock licking up and down the shaft as I stroke him slowly before taking him into my wet mouth again and again enjoying every inch he has to give me

"mmm slow down chloe your have me too hot now baby" he whispers but this just turns me on evern more, I continue stroking faster and sucking him deeper as I feel his body tense and he moans loudly the first spurt of hot cum fills my mouth mmmmmmm

He cums hard 3-4 big spurts as I greedily swalow each one like a good girl.

After a few seconds I sit up kneeling in between his legs feeling shy again now realising what I am doing, he looks at me for a second then sits up in the bed pulling me close and without warning kisses me again his tongue all over me tasting his own cum from my mouth mmmmmmmm

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

This is one of the best I've read!! Thankyou for sharing x

Thanks babe more to cum xxx

Paul got me to lie down on the bed on my tummy as his hands started rubbing me all over again (I love being felt up)

He slowly worked his way down to my bum before whispering "we will have to take these off chloe" as I fely him slip his fingers into the side of my panties and slowly begin sliding them down and off unti my bum was bare

He resumed rubbing me again and was gently squeezing my bum as I lay there moaning every now and then enjoying every second, every now and then his hand would slip between my legs touching my balls which would send a shiver through me.

I kept lifting my bum to give him more access until I was eventually on all fours with him kneeling to the side of me, one hand slipped between my legs and began slowly stroking me as the other hand continued squeezing my bum getting closer to my virgin ass.

I could hear him doing something behind me then I feel the cool sensation of lube being rubbbed slowly against my ass which made me jump."Tell me if you want me to stop CHloe" he whispered as he finger slowly pushed against my ass while his other hand stroked my now rock hard cock.

I was lost in the moment too turned on to care as his finger slipped inside so easy.He was probing so slowly and gently that I barely noticed when he added another and then another.

Here I was on all fours with his fingers in my ass loving every second and dying for more.Paul was very gently and took his time to make sure my ass my well lubed.

"Chloe I would love to make love to you" he whispered in my ear as he stroked me.

All I could manage was mmm yes and that was all the encouragement he needed,

He asked me to turn over and lie on my back as he positioned himself between my legs lefting them into the air as I feel him shuffle close, I could feel the heat from his hard cock now resting against my tight virgin ass.

He placed it against me and very slowly pushed against me as his hand resumed stroking me distracting me from the pain as my tight ass opened ever so slowly to accept its first ever cock

Slowly he slipped inside, stopping everytime I moaned out but then resuming his motions in and out slowly but deeper each time until my ass finally succumbed to his hard cock and he was fully inside me

"ooh chloe that feels so good" he moaned as he lifted my stockinged legs up onto his shoulders as he began slowly moving in and out of my ass

He was now building up a nice rythym and I was loving every second of my very first time when he suddenly moaned loudly "ah fuck Im Cumming !" as I felt his cock grow even bigger before I felt his hot cum inside my ass.

He knelt there for a minute almost embarrassed that he had cum so soon,"sorry babe I wanted that too last"

Don't worry I said, plenty more to come I replied..

More later if anyone is interested

By *anky_PankyWoman  over a year ago

Filthy Fuckeryville

"More later if anyone is interested"

Paul suggested I could take a shower to clean up after my first time, I was still a little shy around him so took this as a good opportunity to have a little space.

I hopped in the large tiled shower and stood under the rainfall shower head soaping my body as I relived what had just happened.

Here I was a married man in a hotel room with another married man after having sex!

I could feel my cock growing as I stood in the shower soaping my body all over every now and then giving my cock a little stroke "looks like you could use a little help there" I heard paul say with a smile as i felt him move in behind me in the shower and wrap his hand around my hard cock.

I never even heard him enter the bathroom, but I didnt care, the feeling of his hand on my cock just pushed me over the edge and again I found myself pushing back against him as he stroked me while holding me close against his body.

he continued stroking me slowly as I could feel his now hard cock resting between my cheeks."That was so hot Chloe" he moaned in my ear as he continued stroking me from behind

he continued talking dirty to me as he stroked me knowing i was close to cumming he turned me around to face him and started kissing me again as i started stroking him

ooh paul i moaned im going to cum but he didnt stop, he just kept on stroking me slowly but deliberatly as we kissed until I couldn't hold off any longer moaning loudly as I came hard all over myself and his hard cock.

He slipped out of the shower and left me to get cleaned up as I wondered what more could this day have in store for me....

By *usie4uTV/TS  over a year ago

Havant

"Paul suggested I could take a shower to clean up after my first time, I was still a little shy around him so took this as a good opportunity to have a little space.

I hopped in the large tiled shower and stood under the rainfall shower head soaping my body as I relived what had just happened.

Here I was a married man in a hotel room with another married man after having sex!

I could feel my cock growing as I stood in the shower soaping my body all over every now and then giving my cock a little stroke "looks like you could use a little help there" I heard paul say with a smile as i felt him move in behind me in the shower and wrap his hand around my hard cock.

I never even heard him enter the bathroom, but I didnt care, the feeling of his hand on my cock just pushed me over the edge and again I found myself pushing back against him as he stroked me while holding me close against his body.

he continued stroking me slowly as I could feel his now hard cock resting between my cheeks."That was so hot Chloe" he moaned in my ear as he continued stroking me from behind

he continued talking dirty to me as he stroked me knowing i was close to cumming he turned me around to face him and started kissing me again as i started stroking him

ooh paul i moaned im going to cum but he didnt stop, he just kept on stroking me slowly but deliberatly as we kissed until I couldn't hold off any longer moaning loudly as I came hard all over myself and his hard cock.

He slipped out of the shower and left me to get cleaned up as I wondered what more could this day have in store for me....

"

Such a hot horny well written story xxxx

By *nlyme45Man  over a year ago

Dumfries

By *nlyme45Man  over a year ago

Dumfries

Thanks guys and girls x

By *usie4uTV/TS  over a year ago

Havant

"Thanks guys and girls x"

thanks a million it was fabulous x

Thanks babe glad u liked

Mmm what a deliciously sexy read, thankyou hunni xx

ossett

Hmmmmm this is very hot

So sexy and well written!wish someone would take my anal cherry!!xxx

By *ummers400Couple  over a year ago

cork

Great story.

Anyone want me to continue...

By *oventry4biTV/TS  over a year ago

coventry

Great story, more please

By *artin1011Man  over a year ago

tuxford

Greatest story

Thanks guys hoping to put in the next installment soon xxx

By *asmin999jmTV/TS  over a year ago

wakefield

That was lovely x

By *ust 58Man  over a year ago

london

"Paul suggested I could take a shower to clean up after my first time, I was still a little shy around him so took this as a good opportunity to have a little space.

"

What a delicious well written story. So horny , a delight xx

By *es for funMan  over a year ago

port talbot

Loving this

By *cubasexMan  over a year ago

dudley

» Add a new message to this topic