FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The pen is mightier 2

The pen is mightier 2

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *reagle OP   Man  over a year ago

northolt

I certainly did not expect to have to start a new thread when I started this story. Thank you for all the kind comments.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

northolt

I lay on the bed my eyes not leaving the shape of her body, the way her hair fell over her breasts, her sexy eyes with the the most seductive glow to them. I think I could just explode looking at her. Her fingers slipped to her erect nipples rolling them between her forefinger and thumb, stretching them, the sight had my cock dancing. She crawled onto the bed by my feet, on all fours she lowered her head and I felt her hair tickle up my legs, over her shoulder, in the mirror, I could see her arse encased in those leggings. Her hair flicked over my legs as her lips touched softly against my left knee, then my right it felt like little electric pulses as her hair tickled me, I felt her hair dance over my cock, the slightest touch making it twitch, my eyes locked into hers and she kept eye contact with me as her tongue ever so amazingly flicked over the tip of my cock, the look on her face and the glint in her eye was just so seductive and sexy, my mind and body overtaken by pure lust for her. Her tongue this time swirled over the top of my cock and the feeling when her lips closed around my the top was just unreal. Her tongue was moving on moving up and down on the lower part as her pursed lips squeezed me. She removed her mouth and the feeling of the cool air and the wet tip was sensational but my body was then enjoying her lips tracing back up my chest our lips touched and her nipples pressed against me, her legs either side of mine, the material against my legs added to the excitement. My hand snakes down her back as I kissed her neck and she made little moaning sounds as I planted kisses onto her shoulder. “God I love that” she purred as she positioned herself above my hard cock as if to ride it her knees either side of me, Her hands back to her nipples. She looked stunning, to my surprise she pushed my hard cock down onto my chest and she lowered herself so that my cock was between her legs, she started gyrating and slowly moving her hips, rubbing her groin against mine, the sensation of her sitting on it and the material of her leggings was a feeling I had never felt before, she places her hands on my chest and rubbed against me, I just wanted to rip a hole in those leggings and just slide inside her. “You cock feels good against my pussy” she said and all I could do was look at her, biting her lip as she hit the spot she wanted to. I loved that she was using me for pleasure, without even entering her. My hands lifted to her breasts and she moaned as I made contact, cupping them with my hands, slightly squeezing, my thumbs caressing her nipples. I sat up and her arms wrapped around me, sat in my lap, my tongue flicked over each nipple, circling each one feeling the hardness of them, she gasped as I closed my lips around then and pulled, I remembered from her stories that she loved her nipples bitten slightly so that’s exactly what I did her moans of pleasure spurring me on as I changed from biting to licking to pulling. She placed her hand on my chest and pushed me down so I was laying and she began moving down the bed again, I longed to feel her tongue around the top again but almost lost myself as she took me in between her lips and she lowered her head down my cock, her lips gripping me as she kept still then lifted, I moaned as she lowered again now getting quicker and quicker up and down my shaft. She was totally in control of me, I was in a daze of just absolute pleasure but if she continued at the pace she was going twinned with the skill with how she pleasures me I wasn’t going to last long. “Slow down” i said “that feels to fucking good” I felt her giggle with my cock in her mouth and she raised up with hard wet cock springing from her mouth. “I’m wearing far too many clothes” she said and she got off the bed. She stood on the floor next to the bed with her back to me, the arch of her back, her auburn hair trailing down it was so erotic. She wriggled her arse from side to side she was a tease of the upmost order. She placed her fingers in either side of her leggings..”no” I said, “ let me do it”

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

such a tease

By *eejay2015Woman  over a year ago

somewhere in Buckinghamshire

Such a great erotic story.

By *odgerMan  over a year ago

wirral

By *angtidy42Couple  over a year ago

Redditch

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

By *oukevCouple  over a year ago

Lancaster

northolt

I stood behind her my hard cock pressed against her arse, I took a step back and ran my hands over her sexy arse, the fabric clinging to the shape of her. I placed my fingers inside her waist band and slowly began rolling them down. She leant forward and placed her hands on the bed as I slowly revealed her arse my cock twitched. The fabric rolled down to her thighs revealing a black thong just as I had requested, my hands slowly ran over her arse cheeks I slid my fingers between her legs and felt the warmth from her pussy, she was wet between her legs and as my fingers teased her I felt my fingers get wet from her. I removed my hand from between her legs and raised them to my mouth, she tasted amazing. “Get on all fours in the bed” I said and without hesitation she placed each knee on the edge of the bed one after the other. She parted her legs, her leggings were now rolled down to her knees, I lowered myself behind her kissing her arse cheeks, my tongue flicked over the material of her thong as she began moaning as my tongue touched her. My cock was now throbbing to the point it was almost painful, I just couldn’t take it anymore, totally controlled by lust I stood up and rolled her thong down her thighs, I was now between her legs behind her, she couldn’t open her legs further as her leggings were stopping her from doing so but the sight of her on all fours those sexy boots still on her underwear rolled down was just too much to take and as I guided the tip of my cock into her wet pussy she moaned with pleasure “oh god yes, fuck me, please” she said. Weeks of admiring her in the coffee shop and her giving me her stories had resulted in this, the moment I craved oh so much, to feel myself inside her, I held her hips and slowly slid my cock into her pussy, she felt amazing, her wet pussy gripping my cock as I moved my hips oh so slowly backwards and forwards coating my cock in her juices. As I would pull back she would press back on to me “fuck me harder” she demanded and I needed no further direction, my grip tightened on her hips and my hips thrusted myself into her until we were at a rhythm where I was pulling her onto me my balls slapping against her. “Don’t stop” she panted “ I want you to make me come on your cock” those words electrified me, her moans urging me on. I wanted to feel her come on me more than anything in the world. Her moans were getting louder and more animalistic as I mainted the speed at which I fucked her from behind “ oh fuck, make me come, make me come” she said I felt her pussy clamped around my cock as her orgasm took control of her, moaning, panting pushing back onto me, her arms on the bed gave way which lowered her upper body but raised her arse as she she said “oh fuck yes I’m coming”

By *angtidy42Couple  over a year ago

Redditch

By *ubsteffTV/TS  over a year ago

Portsmouth

Love, love, love this!

By *ornynhappy23Man  over a year ago

renfrewshireish

By *abmale7979Man  over a year ago

Treorchy

No way, I can’t believe you haven’t finished this story OP. Please please finish it.

By *cottish guy 555Man  over a year ago

London

» Add a new message to this topic