FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > A vanilla house wife’s discovery of her true self

A vanilla house wife’s discovery of her true self

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ouples_fun28 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Warrington

So the boring bit first...

This is a genuinely true story, it’s took until mow to get the confidence to share it with you all and it all started in the summer of 2016.

As you can probably see from my profile pics, I am short, curvy, 34DD, big nipples, yummy mummy tummy but a tight and very shapely bottom. I am married. At the time I have to admit to being a little vanilla, not the greatest sex drive and quite reserved. Oh hubby also thinks I am really tight down below.

The conversation with my husband all started around my desire for a second child which he didn’t think was a great idea.... and so the whole persuasive discussion began.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Warrington

I wanted one that much, there isn’t much I wouldn’t do - really he would reply? Anything...

So the conversation started to broach on the subject of me needing to explore, become more exiting and most importantly consider the thought of being used and abused... I am particularly submissive and this very conversation just exploded my mind into thought, contemplation and outright worry ! I was no where near confident enough, I was terrified even thinking about it, but deep down I couldn’t resist this insatiable desire to be / feel used.

So jokingly I suggested hubby go out and find a guy for me to chat too. Weeks passed and I know he had created a fab profile as we had a little fun taking some pics for it, but nothing serious crossed my mind.

One night hubby mentioned he had been chatting to a guy he called to fireman (he was one) he wanted to call that night to confirm I was indeed genuine having just spoken to hubby.

Warrington

Later that night the phone rang., I instantly fled in to the kitchen closely followed by hubby thrusting a phone in my face. Hello I said, all I heard in response was what I can only recall was a flow of filthy intimate compliments about my body and how much he wanted me to come and meet him the following evening at his place. We didn’t really talk much more that night as I thought it was all a game. However I went upstairs to do my nails. Unbeknown to my hubby the compliments had sent my imagination into a spiral. I was horny, I was soaked, I couldn’t sit still. I quietly get my favourite toy out after closing our bedroom door. I cane almost immediately- it was just incredible as I was so wet imagining what he might like to do to use me, I felt so desired and so wanted. It was shocking really, I was a vanilla good housewife...

The next day arrived and flew pretty quickly. I arrived home and hubby directed me straight upstairs, you need to leave in an hour, I will look after the kid. You go prepare for your night ahead. I still thought at this point it was a game. So o showered as I was told, put on a nice matching black lacy thong and bra, tight short stretchy miniskirt ( hubby’s favourite to bend me over in) and a low cut vest top considering how warm it was.

When I came down I outright refused to go and told hubby he wasn’t serious. At this point he got more direct and literally demanded I got into my car. I was in shock really. He made one very clear demand that shook me even further... you must take pics and videos of everything you do and send me afterwards for my pleasure he said. And I mean everything. He wanted to see how o was used and how much I enjoyed it.

So without a further thought I jumped into the car for the ten minute drive, my heart was racing as I had no idea what to expect.. I arrived at a really lovely new house on a new estate and knocked on the door. Fireman answered the door simply staring at me and quickly realised he should welcome me in, he was tall sim and just yummy. I quickly discovered he was not single noting the pictures in the living room. I don’t know how this felt, I felt really bad but Inside this was insignificant compared to my dark intentions. It was at this point that all my inhibitions and control were lost . I was there for him to do whatever he wanted. And he knew it. Sod the rules, sod me being married sod my vanilla lifestyle. I wanted to be used and abused - and boy did I get it.

Warrington

So he paraded me upstairs to his spare room, in which was a lovely framed bed with spindles - the type you like to grip lol

I could see as he entered the room he had a growing bugle in his trousers and to be honest was shocked at the size and shake that was growing. Hubby is nice and average but wow this was starting to look like something I had never seen let alone experienced before. Before I had chance to break the ice he gripped me firmly on the arse. He pushed himself into me and kissed me firmly, pushing his tongue into my mouth. There was no intimacy here as he proceeded to strip me from head to toe pushing me into the bed. No words were spoken, he knew what I wanted.

At this point I handed him the phone. He said I know hubby has given me instructions. He photographed me naked lying there wanting him. ( yes I do have all the pictures before you ask and they are hot).

Warrington

He then jumped on the bed, I placed my hands above my head gripping the bed tightly. He thrust his long fingers deep into me. Thrust after thrust, even so hard as some blood residue was present. His fingers were so long he touched parts I didn’t know I had. I was squelching with every move, I was soaking wet. Two fingers became three and four. He then started going down on me alternating deep fingering and tonguing my.clit. I was in heaven pushing his head tighter and tighter into me. Again more pics as he asked me to film what he was doing to me. Then came a little shock. Something hubby never did.

He mounted me pinning me to the bed. Legs over my shoulders and shoved his huge cock in my mouth so I could touch the monster for the first time. He cleverly reached back and fingered my swollen clit while I was furiously trying to please him by wanting and sucking his cock as hard as I could. I just couldn’t get it anywhere near all on my mouth. But I wanted it.

With a swift push I was turned onto my knees again gripping the bed. I said with something of a whimper, please fuck me, I need to feel you, do whatever you please. And my god he fucked me, hard and deep, I was being pounded so loud is overshadowed my moans. I really needed that bed to hold onto. He stopped only briefly to film how deep he was entering me. I was desperate to cum, I was just powerless to move as he just literally owned me and helped himself to my body.

It was then he told me to mount him as he wanted to watch me cum on his cock. Like a slut I did exactly as I was instructed. His cock stretched me with a utter little trickle of blood to show how the pounding just had stretched me. I grinded on him staring into his dirty eyes watching him grin. As soon as he said I bet hubby doesn’t feel as good as this ... I collapsed into a shaking mess as I came all over his huge cock. I only normally cum once and this was an incredible sensation, another mans cock deep in me, using my body for his pleasure and I loved it. This was the real me, this is my true self. I am a slut and now I knew it for real.

He then push me onto my back and proceeded to just cover my whole chest in cum. It was so erotic as I lay there exhausted. He told me to fuck off home and you can use the towel in the bathroom to clear yourself up. No kiss goodbye no nothing. I had been used and he now wanted me to leave and do what I was told. The only pleasure left was to sit in my car and forward all of the images and videos to hubby before I returned home. The reaction o shall have to share another time.

By the way this was not the last time the two of us would meet...

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

sounds soo good

By *ellsuitedMan  over a year ago

Elstree

Interesting

By *imale38Man  over a year ago

Barnsley

By *lcamino ssMan  over a year ago

Lytham

Love it nice slut x

By *un Mike 2019Man  over a year ago

Bristol

By *wakers14Man  over a year ago

burgess hill

By *firsttimeCouple  over a year ago

halifax

Ummmm

By *untimes6969Man  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Pandora's box has been opened!

More

By *asey666Man  over a year ago

Dublin 13

Is there more???

Love it

Warrington

There is a lot more ! It took a lot of confidence to post that and I don’t know if enough people like it?

Or rather turned on by it?...

The fun thing about it is I told hubby I hated the whole thing, whilst secretly taking the guys number to enable the fun to continue.... I felt too shy to admit to him that being used had drove me wild inside.

Wow hot story got me well hard wish I knew a vanilla wife like u

By *cotty99Man  over a year ago

tranent

By *oole20Man  over a year ago

everywhere

Looking forward to a lot more of this

By *heCampervanRockersCouple  over a year ago

manchester

Great story. Really can't wait to hear more

Great story hope to hear more

By *incs 2 up for funCouple  over a year ago

Lincoln

By *elsboy76Man  over a year ago

warrington

Loving that story, maybe you should give me a shout

More, more, more please

More, more, more please

By *ndrea54TV/TS  over a year ago

cambridge

Mmm very hot to give yourself like that

By *rnoldZiffelMan  over a year ago

Leinster

Love to hear more especially about the 'bugle':-

"I could see as he entered the room he had a growing bugle in his trousers and to be honest was shocked at the size and shake that was growing"

Like most fellas I 'get the horn' but a 'bugle' must be waaaayyy bigger.

Seriously though, great story, very well written and so generous of you to share it. Hearing the lady's perspective is refreshing and more genuine.

Looking forward to more of the same.

By *itofamouthfullMan  over a year ago

cotswolds

Oh wow incredible story had my cock rock hard and throbing almost instantly

By *andy IanMan  over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

Loved reading that

By *iscoman7771000Man  over a year ago

birmingham

More please

By *xeterman1Man  over a year ago

weston super mare

By *atandasmileMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh

"There is a lot more ! It took a lot of confidence to post that and I don’t know if enough people like it?

"

I'm glad you did find the confidence to post: I enjoyed it and was particularly turned on imagining taking you and fucking you in that bed. (I figure it's my imagination - I'm allowed to put myself in the picture ).

I'd welcome any more and look forward to reading it.

By *uck role-playMan  over a year ago

Bolton

Think we are all wanting more, it's well written, very honest and open and let's not forget extremely horny.

Thanks for sharing

By *oxtrotOscar654Man  over a year ago

Framlingham, Woodbridge Suffolk

Amazing and so sexy. Congratulations on you for finding the confidence to put pen to paper and sharing you sexy experience and letting us read how naughty and sexy you are. Please keep going as I am 100% sure we all want to know what happened next and the exploration you took.

By *ipplebarnyMan  over a year ago

milton keynes

Can’t wait to read but will have to

By *iving for todayMan  over a year ago

stirling

Great story

Amazing story

Warrington

I changed my profile pic to a pic of that night in my story of me on all fours gripping the bed x hope you like

"I changed my profile pic to a pic of that night in my story of me on all fours gripping the bed x hope you like "
nice pics put so can look at it properly to small as a thumb nail

By *untimes6969Man  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Great picture - fabulous adventure!!

More

"There is a lot more ! It took a lot of confidence to post that and I don’t know if enough people like it?

The fun thing about it is I told hubby I hated the whole thing, whilst secretly taking the guys number to enable the fun to continue.... I felt too shy to admit to him that being used had drove me wild inside. "

Turned on by it im sitting having lunch with a big hard on loving the story, by the way thats a great pic of your sexy bum hope you share some more pics

By *asey666Man  over a year ago

Dublin 13

"I changed my profile pic to a pic of that night in my story of me on all fours gripping the bed x hope you like "

Fabulous

Fantastic more please!!!

By *upernudeMan  over a year ago

plymouth

Great story, you must tell us what happened next

By *ameulMan  over a year ago

Nr Norwich

So very sexy and well written. Would love to hear more.

By *ussyeater692Man  over a year ago

Wrexham

Fabulous story, thanks for sharing. Looking forward to more though.

By *lossie 42Couple  over a year ago

WARRINGTON

Warrington

Thanks I am so flattered, just preparing the next part. It makes me want to play the more I recollect and write lol xx ??

By *nigma2000Man  over a year ago

Keighley

Great story

By *oole20Man  over a year ago

everywhere

Can’t wait for more

Sensational! Thanks for sharing this, had me hard in no time, hope to hear about more of your exploits! Xx

By *haddy234Man  over a year ago

chadderton

great story

By *heshBlokeMan  over a year ago

Sankey

Absolutely ove this story. It so reminds me of an experience I had many years ago.

Would love to hear more details of any subsequent meetings with the guys or how hubby reacted when you got home.

Thanks for sharing

By *ememberTheNameMan  over a year ago

barnsley

Gr8 start, would love to see some of the sexy pics added to your profile.

By *ess n BenCouple  over a year ago

Didcot

By *icurious69jockMan  over a year ago

north east lincs

By *o3somesMan  over a year ago

Luton

By *ewtothis2219Couple  over a year ago

Telford

Love this story!

By *rowsing86Man  over a year ago

North west

By *ast_jjMan  over a year ago

Dublin and London

Fantastic recollection. Hopefully you post some more.

By *rgasmdonorMan  over a year ago

millstreet

By *onlywishiMan  over a year ago

Newcastle

Think this thread could get too big to quick !! Next instalment please

By *aughty Nas xxxMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

By *nyx99Man  over a year ago

London

By *heshBlokeMan  over a year ago

Sankey

More please. This is a great real life story

By *ess n BenCouple  over a year ago

Didcot

"So he paraded me upstairs to his spare room, in which was a lovely framed bed with spindles - the type you like to grip lol

I could see as he entered the room he had a growing bugle in his trousers and to be honest was shocked at the size and shake that was growing. Hubby is nice and average but wow this was starting to look like something I had never seen let alone experienced before. Before I had chance to break the ice he gripped me firmly on the arse. He pushed himself into me and kissed me firmly, pushing his tongue into my mouth. There was no intimacy here as he proceeded to strip me from head to toe pushing me into the bed. No words were spoken, he knew what I wanted.

At this point I handed him the phone. He said I know hubby has given me instructions. He photographed me naked lying there wanting him. ( yes I do have all the pictures before you ask and they are hot). "

By *ary1001xMan  over a year ago

Hillsborough

Hot!

By *untooMan  over a year ago

manchester

More please

By *abyblueeyescoupleCouple  over a year ago

Hastings

Yes more please very sexy story