FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > My first Hotwife experience

My first Hotwife experience

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ere2help82 OP   Man  over a year ago

Bromsgrove

So this was quite a few years ago but it was my fist swinging experience, well before I knew how great it is haha.

So I was spending the summer working on holiday camps in California staying with a different family each week. Second week I stayed with a great couple Steve and Sally (for the story). Sally was a stay at home mum late 30's blonde, in great shape with what at this point I suspected were fake ample boobs. Steve ran a shop fitting company. I had a great week the highlight being the evenings spent in the hot tub with a beer and normally joined by the very attractive Sally in bikinis! nothing more than harmless fun and flirting was had with comments given to each other on how good shape we were in. The week ended and I was time to move on, I found out I was in a motel the next week so Steve said well don't sit alone in a motel room give us a call and we'll go out for a drink.

So by the Tuesday I was bored and arranged to meet Steve and Sally for a drink. My phone pinged it was Sally 'here come to the carpark' As I got there Sally got out the car in a stunning tight black dress just above the knee gave me a hug. There was no sign of Steve 'baby sitter cancelled so you are stuck with just me I am afraid' So we headed to the bar and the flirting soon escalated beyond that of the hot tub, rubbing my thigh with her hand and so I duly replicated here smooth golden tan legs felt so good.

'Right we better make a move' Sally said I must admit I was a little disappointed thinking well that's it just more flirting. We were driving along the coast and Sally pulls over in to a parking strip by the sea front leans over puts her hand on my crotch and kisses me. I instantly got hard but still pulled back and said ' What about Steve?' With a cheeky grin she said 'he knows exactly what is happening and will be waiting when we get back, you don't mind if he watches? I can make sure he stays downstairs if it bothers you?' I couldn't believe it this was so hot. No it doesn't bother me I said.

Not as exciting as some but a true story, shall I continue?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Nice start keep going!!

By *ndyandMandyCouple  over a year ago

swansea

Crack on Sir

Bromsgrove

So with that invitation I reached over to Sally kissing her as my hands explored the body I had been admiring all week. Her hand worded her way to my crotch and she said 'somebody is clearly as excited about this as me' she pulled away and said 'i'll just text Steve to expect us and get the hot tub opened up' and with that we headed back towards their house. Sally said ' don't worry the kids are with my parents tonight so we have the place all to ourselves...well sort of with a cheeky giggle!

We got to the house and headed in, Steve was in the kitchen with 3 beers open and ready. He came over shook my hand and passed me a beer. He could obviously tell I felt a little awkward he lightened the mood saying 'bet you weren't expecting this when you turned up last week!' She is a stunner isn't she?' I agreed and he then said 'you haven't even seen her real talents yet' and winked. I hadn't noticed but Sally had disappeared and then with that she appeared in a small black silk robe that sort of covered her gorgeous bum. She grabbed my hand and lead me out to the garden towards the hot tub. 'I expect we will need another beer in about 10 Steve' she said.

As we got to the hot tub she grabbed me gave me a kiss took 2 steps back slipped her robe off her shoulders exposing all of her gorgeous toned body, her ample boobs were about a D and she had a completely smooth pussy, I also couldn't help notice there wasn't a tan line in site, unlike the farmers tan I had got going on from working in the California sun everyday 'better than the bikini?' she asked

She walked up the stairs and got in the tub turned to me and said 'well you cant get in like that' not as erotically has Sally I was out of my shirt and jeans in a flash and then dropped my boxers exposing just how excited I was at the site of Sally now with the water glistening on her boobs. 'Well I am glad it is as I was imagining' Sally said about my very erect cock

As soon as I got in she came over and we started kissing again I caressed her body cupping her boobs as she reached down and clasped by cock with her hand and slowly started wanking me. I reached down between her legs and started to play with her clit she sighed in my ear.

'Sit on the side' she said, I pulled myself up she moved over to me put her arms around me then started to tease the end of my cock with her tongue. It felt so good then she started to take it in to her mouth, deeper and deeper.

I suddenly realised there was somebody walking over, It was Steve with the beers, he handed me one Sally didn't even look up. 'She is great with her mouth isn't she? he said I nodded.

Steve sat down on the patio watching us, it was a real turn on having this gorgeous woman suck my cock infront of her husband. I was aware I didn't want to cum, so I pulled her head up kissed her and said 'your turn' she sat on the side I got in and worked my mouth down her body sucking her boobs and then got down to her sweet pussy I worked her clit with my tongue sucking on it as it swelled she started moaning more and more. 'Enjoying that gorgeous' Steve asked 'oh fuck yes' was the response and then I felt her push the back of my head in to her as I quickened the pace and she came squirting a little. She immediately dropped in to the water got me to stand up and took my cock straight back in to her mouth taking all of it in now working it faster and faster, I couldn't hold it anymore and I shot my cum in to the back of her throat. She stood up swallowed it and wiped her mouth. Grabbed her beer and we sat back enjoying out drinks as Steve came over and joined the conversation. I had lots of questions like how long have you been doing this etc. After an enlightening chat Sally got up water dripping down her gorgeous body and said 'right lets take this party inside'...

By *uddle4uMan  over a year ago

Purbeck

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *oxtrotOscar654Man  over a year ago

Framlingham, Woodbridge Suffolk

Very sexy. Can't wait for more

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

Kilmarnock

By *AURA6969TV/TS  over a year ago

RUGBY

Keep it going

Bromsgrove

Sally got out the water drying herself off and covering her gorgeous body up a little in her skimpy robe. I dried myself off and went to put my clothes back on. 'you won't be needing those for a while yet!' said Sally followed by a naughty wink. So I wrapped my self in the towel and we headed inside.

Sally went and sat in the middle off the sofa, tapping either side of her and with her cheeky and sexy smile on her face said 'come and join me you 2' me and Steve duly sat either side of her. I couldn't keep my hands to myself just wanting to explore Sally's toned body running my hands across her chest and playing with her lovely boobs. 'you are a little over dressed Steve' remarked Sally and he certainly didn't need asking twice and was soon down to his boxers. Sally started kissing me and her hand was soon inside my towel and teasing my cock again she moved her lips away and I could see that she had Steve's cock in her other hand, we both sat back a little and enjoyed as she was slowly wanking us both off. I reached down slipping my hand between Sally's leg she was so wet something that I hadn't been able to judge in the hot tub. As I worked her clit and then put a couple of fingers inside her the pace at which she was working my cock got faster and then with a large moan she came and squirted on the sofa. 'good job it leather you naughty girl!' said Steve.

'Steve I think you should taste how wet he has made me' and with that he moved his head between Sally's legs. She then moved her head down and took my cock in her mouth. I was so hard there was this beautiful woman sucking hard on my cock as her husband was busy working her pussy with his tongue! She was clearly happy with how he was doing as she was getting deeper and faster as he was really making her wriggle and moan. With that Sally popped her head up got on her knees 'you need to fuck me as I suck on his lovely cock' Steve was quickly behind her and slipped his very ample cock in her my cock was back in her mouth and she was taking it right to the back of her throat as I reached and clasped her gorgeous tits that were swinging in time with Steve's rythym as he pounded her.

'Time to see how this lovely cock feels inside me' Steve handed me a condom as she turned around her perfect arse bent over infront of me with her soaking pussy looking very inviting. I slipped my cock in as she gasped in pleasure. I started to pound faster and deeper as she screamed 'spank me' I spanked her gorgeous arse leaving a lovely hand print. Sally came again on my cock it was so wet and felt do nice as I slipped in and out of her.

Sally rolled over and exclaimed, I want all your cum. Me and Steve kneeled either side as she took our cocks in her mouth in turn mine then Steve and back again. She dropped her head to the floor me and Steve took our cocks in hand and stated wanking over her face. 'come on boys I need that cum' within seconds we both came all over her beautiful face. I looked down there was this gorgeous wife smiling with mine and her husband's cum all over her.

After catching her breath she took my towel wiped her face and said 'well that was better than just a drink!' I agreed and then a peck on the cheek and Sally said right I am off to clean up.

Steve then took me home. What a night one I will never forget, we still speak and share stories from across the pond and even cam now and again

By *ornynhappy23Man  over a year ago

renfrewshireish

By *ORDERMANMan  over a year ago

wrexham

American women do know how to give blow jobs

» Add a new message to this topic