FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Geeting used like a slut

Geeting used like a slut

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *aurenacd OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

Bristol

A couple of weeks ago I was dressed up for a girls night out and afterwards went to my local dogging site (tog hill). After a few minutes a guy approaches my car and he invites me to his for some fun.

He wastes no time pulling my head down onto his cock and he is talking to me, calling me names, saying i'm a whore etc. This is turning me on.

He lets me suck him gently for a minute or so and then starts to push my head down, telling me not to use my hands. He is now burying his cock deep in my mouth making me gag.

A couple of minutes of this and he tells me to get on all fours in his passenger seat which I do. He opens the window on my side and a pair of hands start to feel up my arse, cock and back.

Fingers are pushed up my arse as I'm pushed down harder onto the cock in my mouth.

The hands go up under my bra and tweak my nipples.

He tells the guy to open the door and fuck me.

At this point the guy behind gets a bit weird and the upshot is that I leave.

Then that weekend the first guy finds my profile in fabguys and messages me.

We exchange messages.

Then, last Monday I have an unexpected chance to host. He's around and he comes over.

I'm dressed as slutty as I can be and heavily made u which he likes.

What follows is what I've wanted for a while. He fucks my face hard, I'm gagging and drooling, he's telling me i'm a dirty c**t etc. He even gets me upside down, head off the end of the sofa as he deep throats me (tick the bucket list).

Of course I'm plugged which he removes and makes me suck as he starts to fuck my arse hard and deep in all sorts of positions. Every now and then he makes me clean it with my mouth.

Finally he fucks my arse and cums.

Unfortunately there's no time for any piss play but nect time.

I so love being a mans whore.

Now I want to be even more extreme!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Nice story and can sympathise . i love sucking a guys cock in a car to but agree it can be scary if there are too many people in my local woods.

Although love putting on a show sucking cock in a long satin dress with split.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic