FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > First time another man saw wifes breasts

First time another man saw wifes breasts

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

When was the first time you saw another man look at your wifes breasts?

Mine was when she went for boob job and was stood there topless with doctor and another apprentice, you could tell they were perving

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Sure that they had seen more breasts than they care to count, they were no doubt very professional in their consultation. You sure you were not reading more into it than there was ( wishful thinking on your part) .

My first time I saw another guy looking at my wife's tits was our first ever threesome...stood in front of him,me behind her and I unbuttoned her blouse while they were kissing to get her boobs out and on show...very very exciting at the time and even thinking about it now

We went on holiday soon after we started work she went topless on beach most times so that was first time other guys looked at her tits

When we first started going out we used to go around my mates, my wife was quite niave and she would have a shower there, loads of tones she would leave door open when getting dry not realising my my mate had full view, I could see him just watching her, she would also sit opposite him with legs fully open and he could see her pussy and nix

On holiday. A group of lads were near us round the pool. She hadn't even took her bikini top off when I heard one of them say " I wouldn't mind getting my cock between them ". A bit later she took it off. There eyes never left her big tits for the rest of the holiday

By *mupforitru2Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

"We went on holiday soon after we started work she went topless on beach most times so that was first time other guys looked at her tits "

What a fantastic pair she has.

By *riedandtested690Couple  over a year ago

North Derbyshire

Once sat on the sofa with a mate, girlfriend came in as she was then her dressing gown came open revealing her ample boobs and when she realised she simply pushed them together and announced to him there just tits before covering up and leaving the room , he went bright red and probably arroused too

"We went on holiday soon after we started work she went topless on beach most times so that was first time other guys looked at her tits

What a fantastic pair she has."

Thanks I enjoy them on a daily basis

By *race_cpl6665Couple  over a year ago

Solihull

My wife has been going topless on holiday since her late teens! But the first time my best mate saw her tits in the hot tub was the most exciting.... he couldn’t stop smiling and looking at her 36dd’s

By *et_me_seeABCMan  over a year ago

middlesbrough

Just took a look at your pics, she is ??

» Add a new message to this topic