FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Cuckold

Cuckold

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I walk into a bar and order a drink, the barman brings it and I take a seat, as I enjoy it I look around the room, I spot you watching me from the bar, your stunning, we smile and I wonder if my luck is in, the bar is quite busy and after you get your drink you walk up to my table and ask if I'm sitting with anyone, I shake my head and you ask if you can sit with me, I readily smile and say of course.

We start to exchange small talk, I feel your heel rubbing up and down my leg often. A few other people come into the bar and ask if they can take our spare seats over to a table where their friends are. You say yes and move to the seat directly next to me to save them getting awkward seats. We continue chatting and you quite often put your hand or rub it against my leg, I can't help but notice the wedding ring you're wearing. I feel myself getting turned on, I ask if you would like another drink which you nod, I go back to the bar, thankful for the chance to adjust my hardening cock.

When I return you ask if I am single, I nod and say yes.

"Are you?"

"Well I guess you have seen my wedding ring"

"Yes I did"

"See that guy over their sat on his own with the green top? That's my husband, but he pissed me off today, so I told him I was gonna flirt with someone, maybe even fuck someone"

"Wow, so your the one that wears the pants in your relationship then?"

" Yeah, kinda, let's just say our relationship is a little less than vanilla than most others"

"Oh so are you into kinky stuff then" 

"Yeah, kinda, he is my sub and err"

"So your a domme?"

"Yeah but I've always wanted to be submissive, but he is too much of a weasel to dominate me so i've kinda fell into it"

"I see, I'm more dominant myself both naturally and in my kink life"

Your eyes light up, "so your into BDSM?

"Yeah I am, ive had a few subs shall we say"

"Do you think you could dominate me and him?"

"Anyone can be dominated if your strong enough to do it"

"And are you strong enough?"

"Well if your husband is as pathetic as you make him out to be why don't the three of us head back to yours or mine and lets see"

You smile and down your drink "OK, gimmie a few mins"

You walk over to your husband and you both talk, you come back over and he follows you sheepishly, I grab my coat and we leave the bar.

"We only live a mile away so why don't we all go back to ours?" You ask, I agree and we start to walk.

Your husband goes to take your hand, but I step in front of him and take your hand instead.

"Why don't you walk a few yards behind us"

I can't believe my luck, its true, I have been very kinky in my life, but never with a couple.

We reach your house and you tell your husband to unlock the door, once inside you tell him to go and sit in the bedroom till he is summoned, he walks up the stairs pathetically.

We go into the livingroom and I ask if you have ever caged his cock?

"Yes, he is wearing it just now, day 3" 

"Good, well why don't you tell him to strip naked and serve us drinks"

You pick up a bell and ring it twice, then wait a second and ring it once, I look at you confused.

"Well two rings tell him I want him, one ring tells him he is to strip"

I laugh as a few minutes later your husband walks into the room naked apart from his little caged cock.

"Why don't you be a good little boy and get your beautiful wife and I some drinks?"

"We only have a bottle of her favourite wine in, and I have about 4 beers left"

"Well that is perfect, she can drink her wine and I will drink your beer, and fuck your stunning wife"

"Yes sir, of course" he replies with a cracked voice.

"So your going to fuck me?"

"Yes I am"

"I've never actually fucked anyone else apart from him, I mean I have flirted and that but never actually followed through"

"That's ok, i've never picked up a couple in a bar before so I guess its new to us both, just do as you're told and everything will turn out good"

Your husband arrives back with wine and beer, once handed over I tell him to sit in the armchair.

Your sat in the other armchair and I'm on the sofa.

"So your wife tells me there's never actually been a third person in your bed? She has never cheated on you?"

"No sir"

"How do you feel that tonight's gonna change all that?"

"I dont know sir, she is in charge"

"Incorrect, whose in charge?" I look towards you.

"You are, John, he is in charge tonight"

With that I put down my drink, "why don't you come and sit your sexy little ass right here"

I look at you as i pat my thigh.

You stand and walk over towards me,you sit down on my lap, facing John"

I look towards him, "Now how do you feel when I do this" I say as my hand reaches up and under your top, cupping one of your boobs.

John goes to look away, "keep watching" I tell him.

"In fact, come and remove her top"

John walks over and removes your top, "and her bra" he unclasps your white lace bra releasing your 34D tits, still lovely and pert.

My hand goes again to your tits, I tweak your nipples and cup your breasts, you let out a moan, John stands and watches. "Do you like that John? The fact that im groping your wife's breasts?"

John doesn't reply

"They are beautiful breasts, they deserve to be groped, in fact these deserve to be licked and sucked" I lower my head taking your nipple into my mouth, nibbling on your nipple, you gasp.

I stand you up "John, kneel down and remove your wife's skirt and panties"

"Do I leave her heels on?"

"Yes"

John does as instructed. "Now feel her pussy, is she wet?"

John places his fingers against your pussy.

"Yes sir"

"Good, now sniff her pussy, just like a dog, does she smell horny?"

Again, he does as instructed "yes Sir" 

I guide you back onto my lap, one hand reaches towards your throat, the other parts your legs wide, my fingers start to rub on your clit, you close your eyes and moan as I press on your clit, getting you wetter.

"John, why don't you kneel in front of her pussy, I will show you how to finger fuck your wife" 

John kneels, his face inches from your pussy, first I slide in one finger into your warm wet hole, quickly followed by a second, i slowly finger you, getting faster, I feel your pussy lips contract, I sense that your going to cum, I stop and remove my fingers"

"What are you doing? I was about to cum"

I know, but you hadn't asked permission"

"Im sorry Sir, I should know better, may I cum?"

"Yes but not yet, join your husband on your knees"

John looks amazed, he has never seen you submissive before, as you join him on the floor.

"John, undo my trousers, get my cock and guide it into your wife's mouth"

John unzips me, unbuttons my jeans and slides then down, he reaches into my boxers and removes my cock, he looks at it, its larger and thicker than his, he looks at you, you look at my cock then my face, it's certainly the biggest cock you have ever seen in person.

You open your mouth as John guides my cock towards your mouth.

John, go behind her and take her hands, keep them behind her no matter what happens do not release your wifes hands as I fuck her slut mouth"

I push my cock further into your mouth, you start to gag, but I pull it back out allowing you to get a breath.

"I take it you don't make her gag much John"

"No sir, i'm not big enough"

I laugh as I plunge my cock back down your throat, "Good girl, you can certainly handle cock with your mouth"

I grab a fistful of your hair and hold your head steady, i begin fucking your face, fast, deep, your making the noises, saliva dripping out your mouth dripping all over your tits, i pull my cock out, slapping your face with my soaked cock, each slap stings a little, your coughing and gasping for air, John using all his strength to keep your hand behind you.

I lift your chin to look at your face, your eyes have watered, mascara stained cheeks, hair all dishevelled.

I ask you to stand up and to get on all fours, I tell John to lie underneath you in the 69 position, I push your arse down so your clits reasting on his tongue, I pushed my cock into your soaking wet pussy.

"Now slut its time for me to fuck your pussy like a real man can with a decent sized cock, not that tiny thing he has" i start to build up a rhythm

"Can I cum sir"

"Yes you can, but if you cum before me then I will fuck your arse"

I increase my thrusts, pushing my dick deep inside you, my balls rattling off Johns forehead.

"Is that a nice sight John? Can you see me fucking your wifes tight pussy?"

I keep fucking you hard, again I feel your pussy tighten, "Sir Im gonna cum" 

"Go ahead, I will fuck your arse"

"But Sir, I've never been fucked in there before"

"Good, so i will take your arse virginity too"

Seconds later you scream loud as you cant hold any longer, I grab your throat and squeeze, the lack of oxygen to your brain starts to increase the euphoric feeling of your orgasm, especially when I suddenly let go, shooting jolts of pleasure throughout your body.

After your finished I pull out, I tell you to stay in the same position but tell John to get out of position, once done he looks at me.

"Spread her arse wide, use your tongue and lick her, make her arse wet, stretch her arse with your fingers"

John does as he is told and you wince at the sudden intrusion to somewhere that doesn't get action.

I move back to your mouth and spend a couple of minutes fucking your mouth, you taste your cum on my cock as John licks and fingers your arse.

I then move behind you, john sits back and i press the head of my cock into your arse, you tense up, but I continue to push, you feel pain, but it's a slightly pleasurable pain, I spank your arse cheeks as I continue to push all the way into your ass. Once I am in, I start to thrust in and out. You moan as your arse gets used to the foreign object inside, I feel your really tight and I know I won't last long, I build up my speed then my cock starts to pulse and jerk, it's enough to send you into another orgasm, as it does I shoot streams of milky cum into your arse. I pull my cock out and turn to john.

"Suck my cum out of your wife's arse"

As John does as instructed, I move back to your mouth. 

"Clean my cock"

"But Sir…"

"Now"

You do as instructed and taste your own ass mixed with my cum from my cock, I feel myself starting to harden again, i tell you to lie back down on the floor, I climb on top of you, lifting your legs up over my shoulder, I lean down and kiss you, my tongue pushing down your throat as I start to fuck you nice and deep, your moaning and your breathing gets shallow.

"Fuck yes Sir, i love feeling your cock so deep inside me, filling my cunt, stretching it, faster faster, fuck me harder, yes, yes oh fuck" 

I look at John "are you enjoying watching your slut of a wife get fucked by a real man"

"Yes Sir"

I build up my pace pushing in and out faster and harder, my balls smashing off your asshole

The room smells of sex, "John, Im going to cum inside your wifes pussy, she might end up pregnant"

The look on his face becomes crestfallen

"Fuck me harder, yes Sir, breed me, cum deep inside me"

I begin to spurt my load deep inside your pussy, it sets you off on yet another orgasm.

Once we are finished I instruct John to fetch your housecoat, I pull on my trousers and shirt and we sit back on the couch.

"Tonight I am going to stay here, John you may sleep on the floor at the bottom of the bed, your wife and I will share the marital bed, I'm gonna fuck her some more, you can listen but no peeking understand, you need to sort us breakfast in bed tomorrow whilst your at it"

"Yes Sir"

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *AURA6969TV/TS  over a year ago

RUGBY

Mmmm very good

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Perfect cuckold scenario. Very few couples willing to accept this is really what they want and need, but occasionally you do find a genuine one.

I have been fortunate enough to have done this more than ones over the years.

By *oeKelly2003TV/TS  over a year ago

City

By *oeKelly2003TV/TS  over a year ago

City

This is what my wife needs

Is she on here?

By *unningtongueMan  over a year ago

Seahouses

I had the pleasure of meeting a devoted Cuckold couple of another swingers site several years ago and enjoyed a series of erotic adventures mainly as a threesome but occasionally just myself and the lady with the Cuck allowed to listen to us fucking on the phone or instructed to join an Adult website chatroom and watch us fuck along with all the other horny Peeps online.

"I had the pleasure of meeting a devoted Cuckold couple of another swingers site several years ago and enjoyed a series of erotic adventures mainly as a threesome but occasionally just myself and the lady with the Cuck allowed to listen to us fucking on the phone or instructed to join an Adult website chatroom and watch us fuck along with all the other horny Peeps online."

"I had the pleasure of meeting a devoted Cuckold couple of another swingers site several years ago and enjoyed a series of erotic adventures mainly as a threesome but occasionally just myself and the lady with the Cuck allowed to listen to us fucking on the phone or instructed to join an Adult website chatroom and watch us fuck along with all the other horny Peeps online."

Lucky fucker, I (male) want to be the bull....never had chance

By *gcw2014Couple  over a year ago

just outside of liverpool

Very nice

By *imale38Man  over a year ago

Barnsley

Would love a dom guy to cuck me with the wife.

But is your wife up for it. If so, get her to contact me.

By *bw for fun againCouple  over a year ago

wishaw

Great story xxxx

By *atrina555TV/TS  over a year ago

Gloucester

Great story, I was a cuck to my ex wife, if I ever got a new gf I would want the same!

By *ony 529Man  over a year ago

coventry

This is what dreams are made of

By *uck role-playMan  over a year ago

Bolton

Would love this only difference is I'd like Goldie to be there watching and serving too

Cuckold couples welcome to P.M seven if it's just to chat

By *ason7754Man  over a year ago

Blackburn

» Add a new message to this topic