FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The Clockwork Letters #2

The Clockwork Letters #2

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ilsaGeorge OP   Couple  over a year ago

kent

My Darling,

I am delighted to hear a note of nervousness in your messages. I like that you are feeling both excited and apprehensive about our weekend together. The challenge presented by your timidity is one that I relish, and it will make unlocking the full spectrum of your desires so much more satisfying. Giving you confidence to embrace your inner slut, giving you freedom so that you can explore the secret filth that gets you wet, this is my greatest gift to you, and my greatest honour.

In order to settle your nerves, let me describe for you what will happen when we meet. You will arrive at the hotel and wait for me in the bar. Some of my colleagues will likely be there, but you are to ignore everybody but me. You are to sit at the bar with your back to the room, order yourself a drink and wait. You will not sense me behind you until you feel my hand on the back of your neck. You will turn in your chair and we will meet each others eyes. Before we speak, I will kiss you. With my hand still on the back of your neck, I will guide your lips to mine, and we will kiss, like the lovers we are. We will take our time, oblivious of the public space we are in, or the looks we are getting.

We will stay in the bar for a while. You will be nervous, but I will put you at ease. You will find me a gentle and affectionate man. I will listen more than I will speak, and you will be surprised by what you tell me, wondering aloud why you are revealing so much to a man you hardly know. I will smile. I will look you directly in the eyes as you talk. You will feel vulnerable, but unafraid. You will see kindness and curiosity in my eyes. When I listen to someone I am fully engaged and focused on them. This may be unnerving for you, but you will feel as if you are being truly listened to, and absolutely seen, as if you are the only woman in the world.

I will lead you out of the bar to the elevator. I will guide you, with my hand on the back of your neck. Your apprehension will grow as we ascend through the hotel. Good. Your nerves will make you obedient, and obedience is the key ingredient in the harmony we are searching for.

Once inside the room, I will lock the door behind us. I will sit in the chair. You will bring your collars to me, and I will take them from you. Then you will step into the centre of the room and you will undress for me.

It will not be a striptease, and you will be not be seducing me. Instead, you will be offering yourself for inspection. You will remove your clothes matter of factly and let them fall to the floor, until you are completely naked. You will raise your arms above your head, and present yourself to me, turning around slowly so I can see every inch of you. With your back to me, you will stand and you will wait.

When I come to you, I will have chosen one of your collars. It is too soon for me to offer you something specific to my tastes, so for the moment I will select from your own collection. It is important that you are collared by my hand. I will stand behind you and fasten the collar around your neck. My hands upon your shoulders will be gentle. Then I will bend you over so your hands are braced on the bed. You will present your ass to me, and I will reach between your legs and dip my fingers inside you, your cunt and your ass.

What occurs between us will always be a process of consuming. I will consume you, as you consume me. After I have sampled your scent and your taste, you will feel my hand.

Your spanking will be hard and relentless and you will cry. When your knees buckle, I will let you sink to the floor beside the bed. I will stand over you, unzipping my fly and releasing my cock. I will not be hard, not yet. What has occurred between us has nothing to do with desire, even though you will be desperately aroused. We are establishing our roles. You are choosing to submit yourself to the force of my will. I am exercising my control and dominance over you. It is a dance of sorts, one in which we, as friends, as lovers, give our trust, our faith, and our respect to each other. I will lower my balls to your mouth, and you will kiss me while I masturbate, and I will baptise you with my seed.

But then, I will kneel, bringing myself to your level. I will lick my cum from your face and use my tongue to push it into your mouth. You will kiss me and give back to me the essence of myself. You are giving to me as I am owning you, at the same level, out of respect, out of love, as equals.

We will embrace and kiss and laugh and I will carry you to the bathroom and we will shower and talk and hold each other. After, wrapped in dressing gowns, you will sit at my feet while I brush your hair. I will lay you on your back and make you cum with my mouth and my fingers and you will sit astride me and fuck me and take from me everything you want. We will sleep wrapped around each other and wake throughout the night to touch and fuck before sleeping again. It will be intimate, our passion running free, connected, safe, blissful.

In the morning, when we wake rested and are completely at peace, as the sun rises and the dawn creeps into the room, I will invade your asshole and put my hands to your throat. I will leave you shaking, exhausted, bruised, and barely able to walk. You will curl into my lap and sleep while I stroke your hair. You will be my good little girl, and I will kiss your eyes and whisper stories to you and you will reach for my hand, holding tight.

I will take you to breakfast, and introduce you to my colleagues. I will bring you into my world, revealing myself. You will get to see me as others do, a quiet and unassuming man, softly spoken, respected as talented and someone to watch, if a little too humble to be truly great.

As we travel from the hotel back to my place, you will find my hand on you whenever possible, on the back of your neck or around your waist, or your hand held in mine. You will be wearing your collar, and we both will feel that our connection and lusts flow together, as easily and smoothly as clockwork.

- G Xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ita7Man  over a year ago

Kettering

Tantalising start. Looking forward to more erotica from you.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

George, I wish you had a bit more to say about elevator journey

Incredible. As always.

» Add a new message to this topic