FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Lakeside hotel

Lakeside hotel

By *avenTina OP   Couple  over a year ago

Southport

This is a short true story, my first here.

Staying in a lakeside hotel a few years back we were fucking standing up against the partition and not realising how much noise we were making, I was about to cum when we heard knocking on the cubicle door , I carried on eventually cumming in my wife, the knocking is getting harder and louder I tucked my still hard cock into my swim trunks the wife wrapped herself in a towel and I opened the door to be met by a very irate male attendant and a small crowd, he demanded to know what was going on while looking at the outline of my cock, my wife stood there with a weeks worth of cum running down her leg and forming a pool by her feet, I just said what do you think we are doing ?

After a swim we went in the jacuzzi were she straddled me and started grinding down on my cock I was hard again in now time and slipped it into her pussy she rode me until she cum rubbing her boobs in my face I cum shortly after, as we made our way back to the changing room the now calm attendant stood smiling at us sporting a huge erection visible through his shorts, as we changed we were aware of him loitering outside the cubicle,

This was before we got into swinging had it been after I'm pretty sure she would of dragged him in.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic