FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > CQC: The First

CQC: The First

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *of9 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Staffordshire

CuckQuean Chronicles: The First

She is sitting at the bar.

Her red dress follows every luscious curve of her body, plumping up her cleavage and making her ass look good enough to eat. Her legs are delicately crossed, her dress riding up just high enough to give the tiniest glimpse of lace at the top of her stockings. Her black patent shoes have a killer high heel, and because of her petite stature and the height of the bar stool she is sitting on, she can just only about rest the tips of her toes on the footrest towards the bottom of the legs of the stool. Her fine blonde hair is pinned up in an enticingly messy bun, with a few wisps escaping and trickling down over the nape of her milky white neck. She is toying with the stem of her nearly empty wine glass with one hand, and the fingers of her other hand occasionally brush across her lips in a gesture that could be seen as either nervous habit or the ultimate tease. Knowing what is about to happen, I suspect it could easily equally be either.

Your hand brushes against my thigh, seeking out the reassurance of my mine. When I lace my fingers through yours, I become acutely aware of just how much you are trembling. Again, it could equally easily be either nerves or excitement, and is probably a mixture of both. I give your hand a reassuring squeeze, and turn my head towards you to drop a loving and delicate kiss just below your shoulder at the top of your arm. You nuzzle your chin across the top of my head, and we stand for a moment - connecting, supporting, loving, trusting, reassuring. You give a gentle sigh of contentment, and turn your eyes back towards where she sits at the bar.

In an instant, I walk up behind her, pressing my tits hard against her back, and grinding my pelvis against her peachy taut ass. In the same swift movement, I reach around and grab one of her tits firmly in my left hand, while pushing my right hand roughly up her thigh and under the hem of her dress, just enough for my fingers to graze her pussy through her lace underwear. I lay a gentle kiss on the nape of her neck, and follow it immediately with my teeth. She lets out a very gentle moan, and I can hear you breathing shallower and faster right by my side.

Taking my hand from under her dress, I continue to squeeze increasingly hard on her tit as I push her hand away from her wine glass. Lifting it to my mouth, I drain it in one, and tip the last couple of drops down into her cleavage where they sit glistening at me, almost sizzling on her hot milky white skin. She does not move a muscle.

Squeezing still tighter on her tit, my other hand goes to her throat, raising her chin and pulling her head back against my shoulder so I can whisper my orders in her ear.

“Listen well. And follow my orders to the letter. Do you understand?”

My hand around her throat and the angle of her neck means she cannot clearly speak, but the excited rasping of her breathing and the way her eyes are sparkling tells me what I need to hear without the need for words.

“Get down off this stool. Take his hand in yours. Without a single word, lead him straight across the middle of the dance floor, and straight to the doors in the corner. As you go up the stairs, walk in front of him. Still without a word, raise your dress up to your waist and place his hand on your ass as he follows you up the stairs. Take him into a room. When I enter the room shortly, I do not expect to find either of you wearing clothes, and I do not expect a single word to have passed between you.”

I squeeze her tit and her neck slightly tighter.

“Not one single word.”

I punctuate each word of my final sentence with a squeeze of my fingers, and then roughly thrust her away from me and turn my back to both of you. I can feel your eyes boring into the back of my head, frantically telepathising questions to me but finding them bouncing back unanswered.

I hear the click of her shoes as she places her feet onto the floor, and the slightly metallic scrape of the legs of the stool being pushed away. As I turn back, I see her leading you across the dance floor by your hand, just as I have bid her to do. She pushes open the double doors on the far side, and you both vanish briefly from my sight.

Although my eyes can no longer physically see you, you are both instantly inside my head, and I perch on the bar stool for a few minutes to immerse myself in the beautiful thoughts of what will be happening right now. In my minds eye, I see her leading you up the stairs. I see the half fearful, half lustful look on your face as she stops partway up to raise her dress up to her waist, giving you a glimpse of her lace stocking tops, her thong, and her firm round beautiful ass. I can see the tremor run through your body as she places your hand on the warmth of her skin on her ass, and I can see you call all your courage together to squeeze it.

My minds eye shows me the small room she is leading you into, housing nothing but a double bed. I see her push the door gently to, and turn to you. You hold each other’s eyes for a moment, questions running through your head, but the questions give way to the pure lustful desire. You take her face in your hands and kiss her, tentatively and briefly at first, but with increasing hunger and growing confidence. As your tongues explore each other’s mouths, and your hands explore each other’s bodies, you both give yourselves willingly to however this evening is going to unfold.

I creep into the room on silent cat-feet and quietly lock the door behind me. Everything my minds eye had shown me up to now had been good, but it is nowhere close to the effect that standing in the room has on me. My senses are invaded in a beautifully heady mixture of the sounds of her sucking hungrily on your cock, the smell of your aftershave mixed with her perfume, and the sight of you lying on your back on the bed, trousers around your ankles, with her kneeling next to you in just her underwear, deep-throating you like her very life depended on it.

Placing a resounding slap on her ass to announce my arrival, I waste no time in grabbing your trousers from around your ankles and quickly stripping your lower half completely naked so you can open your legs and allow her better access to your balls as well as your cock. I take her hand in mine, and show her how to slowly and gently drag her nails across them in a way that makes you draw in a deep breath of pleasure and let it out with a gentle moan.

I take your cock from her and she looks at me with big hurt blue eyes like a child that has just had a lollipop taken away. I spit on it and rub it in with my hand, making it glisten and gleam in the most exciting enticing way. I make out that I am going to offer it back to her, but then pull it away as she reaches eagerly for it.

“Bad girls don’t get treats.”

She looks at me quizzically, her head endearingly on one side.

“When I told you what to do, I specifically ordered that neither of you would be wearing clothes when I entered the room. And yet here you both are. He had his trousers round his ankles and his top still on, and you still have your tits and pussy all hidden away.”

I shake my head ruefully.

You raise your upper body hastily from the bed, grappling with your top to get it off and drop it on the floor. She does not move. There is the merest hint of a tongue flickering in between her lips.

I grab her bra roughly in one hand and wrench her towards me, bending her forward onto her hands and knees of the top of your body. As I release the class of her bra, her breasts tumble free, grazing the tip of your cock which promptly twitches and tries to bury itself between them. Standing up, I grab her lacy panties and pull them off her, and then stand back to admire the scene I have created.

She gazes at me sideways, and casts her eyes down towards your cock and then back to meet my gaze. I stroke a stray wisp of her gently back from her face.

“Oh, you want more cock now, do you?” I whisper softly in her ear. She whimpers hungrily in response.

Wrapping my hand around the bun in her hair, I thrust her mouth down hard on your cock, putting it in an instant right to the back of her throat. You let out a moan of pleasure, and your hands grip at the sheets on the bed. She gags, and I let her gurgle for a few seconds before I finally release her head enough for her to gasp some air. I lean in to her again.

“If you want to earn that cock anywhere other than your mouth, you need to work harder for it. Show me how hard you can work.”

For the next few minutes, her blonde hair is a blur, frantically rising and falling as her throat takes your cock hard. Her desperation to earn treats is making me still wetter. The sounds of her slurping and occasionally gagging are driving me wild.

I lie down on the bed next to you and lean across to kiss you deeply. Your tongue seeks mine in desperation, and your breathing is rapid. You’re not far from the edge, but you still have work to do yet.

I grab her hair and shift her attention from your cock to my pussy. Instantly I can see how talented she is as her tongue swirls and circles delicately before plunging its way inside me as she laps frantically at me. You lean up on one elbow and put your mouth to my nipple, flicking your tongue over it in the way you know I love. Grabbing her hair, you push her face deeper still into my pussy. She is somehow still managing to gently rub your cock with her hand even from her position buried face first between my legs.

I push your head away from my tit, and direct you to stand next to the side of the bed. You go one better and actually stand on the bed itself with us both at your feet. We get to our knees, and our mouths are then perfectly at the height of your cock.

“Put it in her mouth, baby. Make her earn what it is that she really wants.”

You need no second bidding. Roughly you push the tip of your cock against her mouth, and grab her hair to hold her still while you start to grind into her mouth. She gags again and snorts for breath here and there but does not pull away at all.

“I think she’s ready.”

I pull her back from your cock and pull down on her hair, making her lift her eyes to meet yours.

“Tell him what you want.”

“I want your cock. I want to be fucked.” Her gaze does not waver from your face.

“What do you say?!”

I grab her face roughly in one had and turn her eyes to mine.

“Please.”

“What?”

“Please!”

Her eyes are wide as she begs.

“Please what?!”

“Please! I want to be fucked, please! Let him fuck me now! Please!”

I consider her plea, with a grin playing at the corner of my mouth. Her eyes never leave mine for a second.

I place her on her hands and knees right at the foot of the bed, feet just over the end, knees wide apart, ass in the air ready and waiting - trusting, hoping that she is finally going to get fucked. I push her head down roughly onto the mattress and hold it there, leaning in to whisper in her ear.

“You’re going to get fucked now, you dirty naughty little girl. I’m going to let you get fucked because you’ve been a good girl sucking cock, and you’ve asked so nicely. Are you ready to get fucked when I say so? Do you want my man’s cock inside your sweet tight pussy?”

“Please,” she breathes, barely audible. “Please let him fuck me.”

I hold her head down while you move around to stand behind her. You push her feet even wider apart with your knees, and place your hands on her hips. Both of you look at me for permission.

“Wait. I need a better view. I want to see this absolutely perfectly.”

I take my time getting off the bed, purposefully making you both wait, your cock hovering an inch from her pussy, waiting for my permission to slide into her. She licks her lips with anticipation and your knees are trembling slightly as I stand to the foot of the bed, directly facing you both.

Time stands still.

Finally I can wait no longer.

“Fuck her. Now.”

One single hard thrust buries you deep inside her pussy. You pull her back onto your cock and hold her still. She wants to move, to find a rhythm with you, but you are enjoying the feeling of her tight wetness around your cock, and clearly feeling a little mischievous yourself now that you are finding your confidence. She tries to grind on you, and you just grip her hips more tightly and keep her ass completely still.

I am the one that grows impatient.

“Fuck her, baby. I want to see your cock moving in and out. I want to see your muscles working as you push into her. I want you to make her moan.”

Slowly - oh so slowly - you begin moving in and out of her. I watch your the muscles in your thighs and upper arms ripple as you move, and she is already starting to make small moans and whimpers.

I move towards you, drinking in the sight of your cock vanishing into her body and reappearing smeared with her juices. I stand behind you, watching your ass twitch as you thrust into her increasingly hard, and I sink to my knees so that I can get a closer view. I’m not sure what is driving me more crazy - the sight of your cock pummelling in and out of her, the smell of her juices just starting to run down her inner thigh, or the sound of your balls slapping against her wetness with each thrust. They’re all pretty fucking good.

I raise myself back to my feet, and draw my nails lightly over your thrusting ass as I do. A moan of pleasure rumbles from deep within you, and it makes you thrust harder and faster into her, which in turn makes her gasp and moan more loudly.

I sit back down on the bed, and lie down on my back, straddling my legs either side of her head. As I lean up on my elbows, your eyes are now starting to roll a little with the feelings of pleasure surging through you from your cock. You are both moaning with each thrust, and she’s not far from falling off the abyss into the orgasm to end all orgasms.

Her head is still dutifully rammed down into the mattress where I had held it when I was readying her to be fucked. Wriggling down the bed a little further, I push my pussy into her face. Her hands grab my thighs and pull me closer to her, and she buries her face deep in my soaking wet juices. I can feel her tongue being thrust inside me with each push from your cock, and it is driving me crazy. You’re at such a relentless speed now that I know you won’t be able to hold on much longer.

“Who wants cum?”

They are the first words you have spoken since you arrived. Your voice is shaking with the exertion of the hard fucking you are giving her, and the desperate battle not to give in to your urge to cum until we have fulfilled another fantasy for the evening.

Roughly I shove her head out of my pussy and spin her around to sit at the foot of the bed with her face an inch from your cock. I hold her head still, and pride her mouth open with my fingers.

“Put it in here, baby. Cum on her face and in her mouth. I want to taste your cum on her.”

My words send you over the edge. With just a few pumps from your hand, you shoot your load all over her face. She eagerly laps as much as she can into her mouth.

I kneel on the floor at the feet of both of you, and draw her towards me. She looks up at you, face covered in cum, and then bends her mouth over mouth and slowly lets the cum that has collected on her tongue dribble into my mouth. I pull her face towards me, and we kiss deeply, licking every last drop of cum off each other’s faces and sharing it all in smeary sloppy kisses.

This one is a good girl. We should keep this one.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *of9 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Staffordshire

" "

Why, thank you.

Maybe I should break the stories down into smaller parts and post them in sections? They’re only short, but they look quite wordy in posts on here.

» Add a new message to this topic