Have you xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *orthantsfun2013Man  over a year ago

poddington

Ex gf brother caught us playing together

By *eedsSpoonMan  over a year ago

Leeds

Caught having sex in the park by a neighbour walking his dog.

Was about midnight ex girlfriend and I were walking back from the pub, took a shortcut through the park no lights so absolutely pitch black. We started kissing and playing then fucking getting more confident and louder as we were sure we were alone. When we were disturbed by a smell of cigarette smoke, we stopped looked up and saw the glow of a cigarette about 5-10 feet away and the outline of a guy. He just said, 'evening' called out to his dog and disappeared into the darkness to the back of our houses.

He never mentioned it.

By *hamp300Man  over a year ago

belfast

Caught on a beach havin sex when a cpl walked past.

My gf was unaware as she pulled her top off to reveal all then she spotted the cpl....but we just kept going

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Caught on a beach havin sex when a cpl walked past.

My gf was unaware as she pulled her top off to reveal all then she spotted the cpl....but we just kept going"

We got caught on a beach as well on holiday, group of d*unk lads watched us and cheered us on, it made it hornier lol

Also got caught having sex in phone box, she was bent over with dress up and nix round ankles, I could see a lad watching with his hand down his trackies

Was caught in portrush sandunes having my cock sucked by then gf, when i came i seen a man standing watching, gf said hed been there about 5 min .

By *abrina59TV/TS  over a year ago

submissive land

was caught at a new years party as my GF (now my wife) was giving me a BJ behind curtains

Was in a car seat down, my cock being wanked and sucked by neihbours daughter, when i looked up there was a woman who was picking raspberries looking right at me being wanked, i froze but she smiled as i cum into her mouth then calmly walked away!! Phew !

Was in a car seat down, my cock being wanked and sucked by neihbours daughter, when i looked up there was a woman who was picking raspberries looking right at me being wanked, i froze but she smiled as i cum into her mouth then calmly walked away!! Phew !

By *ew year funMan  over a year ago

travel country wide.

Not been caught yet, but when parked up in my truck I sit there naked hoping to get caught and some company

The only time I got caught was at my ex wifes house when we first went out with each other her kitchen was next to her living room my ex was riding my cock as I was coming she jumped of and ran into the toilet left me shooting my load she saw me trying to cover my dignity while I was still throbbing lol

By *usie pTV/TS  over a year ago

taunton

who caught you lol

» Add a new message to this topic