FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Clown love...

Clown love...

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Needless to say this remains copyrighted to myself as of November 2019. This is purely a work of fiction and all the usual gubbins about any resembelence to persons living or dead is purely coincidental. I may in time decide to host this story elsewhere to reach a wider audience but for now, it's here.

This is part 1 of what I'm seeing as being 3 or 4 parts (at least for now). Sorry to those who like lots of fucking, spanking and tying up in their stories - there may be some of that in subsequent parts but there's none in this one. Part 2 may get written in the very near future if there's enough support/call for it.

Let's get on with the story...

---

“Open your eyes” I'm told by the sweet sultry voice behind me. I open them to find myself looking in a full length mirror as I gasp slightly in shock at what I see before me. My face has been painted white, my lips are a bright red with a large smile painted on. My nose covered in a large red foam ball, eyebrows in black, large and overly exaggerated any my eye's covered by a diamond painted over each eye in black. My own hair has been covered in a multi-coloured short curly wig. I'm stood there in a large one piece clown suit, multi coloured strips running the full length and obviously intended to be buttoned up the front except the buttons on this outfit have only been done up at the neck and the waist, leaving my chest exposed. I turn my head slightly side to side to take in the full effect as I think back over how this came to be.

I guess things started a few months ago, just talking in a group online (which seems to be the default start of a lot of things these days) about the weird things that sexually interest us, I guess the word really is fetishes. There were the ones about bondage, a few of the women wanted to watch two men have sex, there was a guy who admitted that he liked the thought of acting out being a school kid for a strict teacher. Me, I admitted to finding clowns attractive and alluring. It was all light hearted banter and no-one was going to judge in our group on the other people's fetishes. No-one expected anything else to be said about it.

I certainly didn't expect a week later for one of the ladies in our little corner of the internet to directly message me to ask more about it. I knew the screen name, I knew the obscured profile pic, but I didn't really know much about the person behind the screen name – at least not at that time. We talked, I went into detail about the anonymity I thought such an get up would give and the potential “freedom” that being disguised in clown make up and clothes could in fact bring. We talked, sometimes for hours a day about various things. It turned out that she had a dominant streak she liked to explore every so often – though she hadn't admitted to that in our little group for some reason. She also had a personal interest in the history of the circus and of clowning but had never thought of clowns as being a fetish before I brought it up. We also discovered a shared love of old programmes like “Tiswas” and such forth.

It took a month before she asked if I would like to meet up with here and maybe have a play around with the makeup and to “see where things lead”. And so about a month and a half after that, I travelled the 180 miles to her town. We met in the town centre and I was blown away by her beauty, even more so then when she sent an unobscured photograph to me privately. Shoulder length glossy black hair falling over her smart dark blue knee length dress, he legs covered in sheer black nylon down to the comfortable looking but still sexy black heeled shoes. Her face was perfect and the deep glossy red lipstick she was wearing just caught my eye (I'm a sucker for nice red lips but hadn't told her that). Smokey eyes finished the look and the deep blue of those eyes caught me gazing at her. She laughed as she took my arm and lead me into the coffee shop we were stood outside of and we proceed to order a drink each and sit and just chat about the journey I had up to her and general chit chat, all the while finding it hard to stop gazing into her eyes.

Coffee (and cake) finished, we walk around the town a little before heading back to my car. It turned out that she took a taxi into town to meet me so that she could direct me back to her house. Forever trying to be ta gentleman she smiled as I opened and closed the passenger door of my car for her and again after we reached her modest but nice looking home. Another smile and a nod as I held the gate open to her and then we were in her hall way with me helping her take her coat off. “Are you always such a gentleman?” she asks with a slight amusement in her voice.

“Well, as I'm going to be at your mercy for today, I figured that it wouldn't hurt to score a few good boy points to start with” was my response, eliciting a slight giggle from her. She leads me first into the kitchen where she makes us both a drink before going to her living room and sitting down in a nice armed chair, indicated for me to sit on the sofa opposite her.

“I don't know about you, but this all feels rather strange” she says, I only nod my head. “But as we discussed, this is just fun between us and nothing is going to happen beyond that unless we both feel it's right and natural. If it happens, it happens. Is that understood?” she asks gazing directly at me with a steely glint in her eyes.

“Yes, all fine with me.” is all I can respond with.

“Good” she replies, “lets set some ground rules to start with. Firstly when we go to my room upstairs you will not talk unless I ask you a question.” I nod. “secondly, if at any time you feel uncomfortable, just say the word “uncomfortable”. We can stop and talk about it and work out what happens next. OK?”. I nod in agreement before she continues. “When you do talk to me upstairs you will call me Miss or Ma'am only. My bedroom, my rules, I'm in charge” I close my eyes and gingerly nod my head with a degree of hesitance now that all this prior talk of the last few months is coming to fruition. I open my eyes to see her smiling at me and feel a little more at ease. “We talked about the fact that both of us may at times be naked in front of the other, is that still OK?”

“Yes” I respond, a little shakily. “That's still fine by me”.

“Another rule will be you may not touch me, unless invited to do so, but I can touch where ever I like and that includes touching you in a sexual manner if I wish.” I nod again, not quite trusting my voice at the moment. “Now I fully expect that we may both get turned on at times, but as we agreed, if we act on those feelings it's a bonus, and not a given that it will happen. OK?” I nod but she asks for a vocal response.

“Yes. I understand” is practically whisper at her prompting.

“Good boy” she chuckles as she stands up and comes over to the sofa, sitting carefully next to me. “It'll be OK, it's just fun between two friends and neither of us will have to do anything we don't want to do” she tells me as she puts one hand on my knee turning slightly to look at me, a sweet soft smile on her dark red lips. I smile back before she reaches over and pulls me into a brief hug. “Ready?” she asks as she stands up and holds out a hand. I bite my lip gently as I nod back to her and standing up taking her hand as she guides me out of the living room and up the stairs. We stop outside of a closed door and she turns to me and looks me in the eyes “Do you need to use the bathroom before we start?” she asks, I shake my head. “OK then, last chance to back out, if you want to”.

“No, I'm good thanks” I respond, eliciting another sultry smile on her lips as she steps in to hug me tightly. “Oh, this is gonna be fun” she giggles as she releases the hug and turns to open the door. “Remember the rules now” she says as I step into her tastily decorated bedroom with it's large bed in the middle and dressing table and chair against one wall. The curtains are already closed, presumably before we met. She moves over to a lamp next to the dresser and sits down on it. “OK then. Go over there and face the wall and take your clothes off and when you're done, you will stay there with your eyes closed” I'm told. “Understand?”.

“Yes Miss” I reply nervously as I walk to the corner indicated and slowly strip down, having not expected to be naked in front of her so early in our little adventure. As I'm taking my clothes off I hear lots of rustling and cupboard doors opening from behind, but have no idea of what that all means. I finish undressing and, as instructed, remain in that corner of the room. Eyes closed. Waiting for whatever comes next. It feels like hours have passed by the time I hear her steps as she walks towards me.

“Remember, eyes closed, I'll guide you where I want you to be” she whispers into my ear. She move away and I next feel her hands on my shoulders and she gently turns me around. A shiver runs through my body as her hands trace down my arms and into my hands. I can't help but smile, with a slight blush, at the thought of standing in front of a beautiful lady, naked, holding hands as she gently starts pulling me around the bed and in the direction of where I vaguely remember her dressing table being. She stops guiding me forward and simply says “Kneel please.”. I lower myself, eyes closed, reassured by the feel of her hands in mine as I reach the kneeling position in front of her. She frees her hands from mine and next I feel one finger under my chin, lifting my head up to where I guess, if my eyes were open, I'd be looking at her. “stay like this please” I'm told softly, almost seductively as she moves her finger away and places both hands steadily on my shoulder. “OK, last chance to back out” she tells me. I shake my head. “You want to stop already?” she asks for clarification.

“No Miss”. I respond. She reminds me of the rules again and I confirm with a solid “Yes Miss” and then she asks me to repeat the safe word “uncomfortable” reminding me that saying that will stop everything.

“Very last chance to back out” she says, I simply shake my head and smile in the direction her voice came from, my eyes still tightly held shut. I'm surprised a moment later by the touch of her lips on mine as she lightly, gently leaves a kiss on them that over almost as soon as it's started. She removes her hands from my shoulders and I her, almost feeling the air move as she turns and starts rummaging on the dressing table.

The next 20 or so minutes is when the main transformation takes place. First I feel her apply what felt like a very stiff cream, initially with her fingers and then going over it with some kind of sponge. The occasional tinkle of something being swirled in a glass precedes the slight pressure of a brush being applied to my face, along with the odd command to raise my eyes brows, or open my lips. A slight pinching feeling across my nostrils is next before I feel a wig being tugged on over my head, though at the time I didn't know what style. Her hands join mine again as she helps me to my feet again, guiding me to the edge of the bed where I'm quietly told to sit down. The soft material of the suit rubbing against my bare legs as she helps put it on, having me lift one leg then the other, before once again being made to stand as she pulls it up over the rest of my body. Whilst her fingers brushing against me can't be help in this process, such contact is kept seemingly being kept to a minimum. I feel her hands in front of me as she does just two buttons up.

Her hands on my shoulders again, turning me on the spot to face yet another direction before feeling the flat of her palms brush down parts of the suit. “Keep your eyes closed just for the moment – we're almost done”. I feel the nerves come on a little as I hear her move across her room away from me. My head turning to keep track of her steps. “Look ahead little one, I'm not going any where, I just want the full effect to hit you without further distractions of looking into my eyes or at my lips as you've been doing since lunch – I noticed it every time” I'm told, a light humour in her voice as if to say she didn't mind those distractions. A slightly more stern voice then instructs me “Keep looking ahead for now my clown, Do not look for me. And now, slowly, open your eyes”.

And that is how I came to be stood in a house 180 miles from home, wearing a stripey clown outfit and made up as a white faced clown. She gives me a few moments to take it in. “Your choice, we stop now, and you can go home, or we carry on the rest of the afternoon. What will it be?”

“Carry on please Miss” is my only response. Which is met with a clap and a small shout of glee and the words “Oh, this is going to be so much fun” from out of ear shot.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic