FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Dare I say, Love? Pt 2

Dare I say, Love? Pt 2

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ilsaGeorge OP   Couple  over a year ago

kent

As we pressed our way through the crowds I was aware of my erection, and I hoped that none of the people I squeezed past could feel how hard I was.

I expected to follow her up to a room, but instead she led me down a short corridor just off reception and through an oak panelled door into a bathroom. She opened the door to the men’s and led me inside.

The bathroom was small, three urinals and two stalls, marble sinks, big mirrors. Fortunately it was empty. She grabbed my hand and led me into one of the narrow stalls.

When the door closed behind me I locked it. She pressed in close. In the tight confines of the bathroom stall, I felt the strength of my lusts expressed as a need to consume rather than a desire to share. In that moment I had no interest in making love to her. In that public place, in that first-class hotel, I wanted to fuck her, I wanted to make this sophisticated, beautiful woman my filthy little slut. My respect for her only increased my desire to reduce her down to her most basic passions. I wanted her to abandon her dignity, lose her composure, and fuck me in return like the animal I knew she could be.

I grabbed her by the shoulders and pressed back against the door. I was rough and forceful in my movements. She smiled at me. I went for her lips with a ferocity I had seldom felt. She kissed me back with equal force, and unceremoniously I pulled her skirt up above her hips and sank to my knees.

Her bare cunt glistened and I didn’t hesitate, pushing my tongue roughly inside her. She sank her fingers into my hair and fucked my mouth. As much as I wanted her taste on my lips, to feel her contractions and her gush running down my neck, my desire was too great to stay on my knees for long. I stood up, and as she unbuttoned me and freed my cock I pushed two fingers inside her to the knuckles. She gasped, gripping my shaft tightly in her fist. I wiped my fingers across her face, forcing them into her mouth. She leapt into my arms, wrapping her legs around my waist. I thrust inside her and fucked her hard against the door.

But then, suddenly, the main door to the Men’s room banged open. We heard voices. Perhaps four men. One went into the stall next to ours. The others stood at the urinals. There was no break in their conversation. They didn’t know we were there. I held her in my arms, my hands beneath her ass. Her legs were wrapped tightly around my waist, her arms above her head, holding onto the top of the door. I was buried inside her to the balls, my cock throbbing fiercely. I could feel her wetness running down my thighs. We looked into each other’s eyes, standing silent, unmoving, breathing fiercely, trying not to laugh. We listened to the guys on the other side of the door taking a piss.

Slowly I began to stroke inside her. Softly. Gently. She murmured. Caught between a laugh and a moan. I pressed my hips tight against her, crushing her back against the door, pushing my cock inside her as deep as I could. I put my fingers in her mouth and she bit down hard to stifle her moans as I slowly fucked her against the door with her colleagues just on the other side. She squeezed her eyes tightly shut, and I leant in and bit her neck. My fingers were agony between her teeth, as she came hard, gushing down my thighs.

Then the guys left. There had been no interruption in their conversation. They never knew we were there. If they noticed her hands holding onto the top of the door they didn’t say a word.

When there was silence, she let loose with a loud moan. I withdrew my fingers from her mouth, gripped her tightly around the ass, and fucked her hard, thrusting deep, using her body and her hot little cunt to drive myself towards orgasm. She wrapped her arms around my neck, her legs tight around my waist, kissing me as I fucked her, gasping into my mouth until I exploded inside her.

In the moments after, as I felt my heart hammer in my chest, as my legs trembled and I felt her nails digging into the flesh of my neck, as I opened my eyes and looked into hers, as we kissed deeply, struggling not to giggle, I wondered what on Earth was happening to us? We were supposed to reach towards middle age with some degree of dignity, but the longer we knew each other the more reckless and passionate we seemed to become.

I withdrew from her, wishing that I didn’t have to. She released me from the tight embrace of her legs and I held her until her feet touched the floor. We couldn’t tear our eyes away from each other.

‘I can feel you running down my legs,’ she whispered.

‘I can feel you running down mine,’ I replied.

She giggled, and I kissed her. Now that the animal intensity of my lust was satisfied, that kiss was full of emotion. Kindness and respect, affection, adoration, compassion. Dare I say, love?

We walked out of the bathroom hand-in-hand. Nobody saw us, but I doubt she would have cared much if they did. She walked me through reception and kissed me goodbye at the door. We agreed to meet again at the weekend

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic