FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Wife Swap Fun

Wife Swap Fun

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

The people in this story are truly friends of ours. We all talk every day, and Vince and I have really discussed the things I wrote in this story. I wrote this story for Lucy in preparation for our meeting in two weeks. There was a story that preceded this, but it was a private story I sent to her.

After our initial meeting at the hotel, Lucy and Vince moved to the Atlanta area. We met together several times, and it was always good.

Vince and I had discussed the possibility of meeting each other’s spouses alone. We decided that we would both enjoy that, if the wives agreed, which they did.

One Friday, I was delivering in the area where Vince and Lucy lived. I decided to give her a call to see if she was home, and I would drop by. She answered and said she was home, so I went over to see her.

When she opened the door, she looked so hot and sexy, wearing a t-shirt with no bra, her nipples hinting through. She was wearing very short shorts, which showcased her beautiful legs. She invited me in, and we kissed a passionate kiss. Oh, how I loved the taste of her mouth and her tongue. I grabbed her by the hand and led her to the couch, where I removed her shirt, revealing her beautiful breasts that I so much enjoyed. I removed all of my clothing, except for my underwear, then I removed her shorts. We were both nude except for our underwear.

I sat on the couch and pulled her in to straddle me. She put her hands behind my neck, and arched back as I began to enjoy sucking her marvelous tits. Her nipples felt good in my mouth, and she enjoyed the sensations of me kissing, licking and sucking her. I held her bum, kneading her fantastic arse with my hands, my cock straining against the fabric of my shorts. She was wet, and her wetness soon soaked both of our underwears. The only thing stopping my cock from entering her was the fabric of our underwear. I continued caressing her butt, sucking her tits, going back and forth from her mouth to her boobs. We were both so horny, our lower parts grinding against each other, yet I could not enter her because of the fabric. It only served to intensify our desire to fuck, but we waited.

Lucy dismounted me, and got on her knees in front of me. She liked the look of my cock straining against my shorts, but soon had me stand in front of her, removing my underwear. My cock sprang out, and she took me in her mouth and began sucking me. Oh, her mouth felt so incredible on me, taking me in deep, then backing off to the tip of my head, then back down again. And she looked so beautiful doing it. She was so good at sucking, that I didn’t think I could last long. I pulled out of her mouth, and lifted her up to stand in front of me. We kissed deeply, urgently, hungrily. I didn’t want to leave her mouth. She stuck her tongue in my mouth as far as it would go, and I sucked it greedily, then returning the favor, my tongue invaded her mouth and she sucked it with as much passion as I had hers. Still locked in our kiss, I lifted her legs and she wrapped them around my back as I carried her to the bedroom, my cock pressed against her soaking wet panties.

I gently laid her on the bed and removed her panties. Her pussy was glistening with her juices, and I parted her legs and began to lick her beautiful kitty. She tasted so good, I didn’t want to stop. I licked all around her, part of the time my tongue darted deep into her, and part of the time sucking her swollen clit. She writhed beneath me, enjoying the sensations of our erotic activity. As my tongue continued it’s magic, my hands were playing with her fantastic boobs, squeezing them and pinching her nipples. Soon, my tongue trailed it’s way up to them, where I licked and sucked for a few minutes, then moving back to her mouth. As our kiss became impassioned, I entered my cock into her warm, wet, pussy. She eagerly took it, and began pushing into me, taking me deep into her. I began to move faster, harder, wanting to touch every part of her insides. Neither of us could stop, we were hard-fucking now, our pleasure mounting. When neither of us could stand it no more, our orgasm hit us like a meteor! Her pussy began contracting on my cock, and she came hard. I began spurting my cum into her, and I felt like it would never end. My head was lifted and thrown back, Lucy’s head was thrashing side to side, waves of orgasmic pleasure rippling through her whole body, her legs were wrapped around me, as if to trap me inside her. She couldn’t stop cumming either, and we both orgasmed intensely for over a minute. When our pleasure had subsided, I fell beside Lucy and held her close to me, kissing her face, neck and mouth with tender kisses. “Thank you, Lucy…you are an incredible lover”, I whispered to her.

“Thank you for stopping by, JJ. I was just about to play with myself because I needed to cum, but this was a much better way!”, she smiled.

I kissed her good-bye and headed home. When I pulled in the driveway, I saw that Vince was just leaving. “Hi Vince”, I said with a smile. What brings you here?” “I had some work in the area, and when I was finished I called Frannie and asked if I could stop by. We had a great session, I hope you don’t mind.” “What? You didn’t tell me first? I would never do that to you!” I said. Vince looked worried for just a second when I let him off the hook. “I’m just kidding, buddy. I know we already have an agreement. I just left Lucy and we had a wonderful session also”, I said with a playful smile. “Whew, JJ, stop that! You scared me for a second!” We both laughed, and ended our day.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 09/11/19 01:39:55]

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic