FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The affair!

The affair!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

He started his new job as the store manager, thrown in at the deep end at a busy Christmas period. New to the job, new to the role he was paired with the beautiful, bubbly, friendly woman who made him feel at ease straight away.

Not that he had a choice as she talked his head off for the full 6 hours they worked together! Neither of them knew or could even dream of what was to happen in the 18 months to come!

He was in a happy relationship of 5 years, engaged and very happy with where his life was heading. Her, happily engaged in a 8 year relationship, never looked at another man and both 100% loyal to their partner, flaws and all!

The months went by, they got to know each other better on a friendly basis, they grew really close and confided in one another on a regular basis, both could see that the other wasn’t truly happy in their relationships but didn’t think anything of it, they continued to be good friends to each other, talking and listening to each other on a daily basis, the chatter got friendlier and friendlier boardering on flirting. Then one night the start of something that would change both of their lives forever.

Her partner was working away for the night, his partner away on a family holiday with her parents and the flirting friendly talk started to get a little more suggestive.

He was lying in bed messaging her and he started to feel a bit more daring than the usual flirty banter. His cock started to twitch in his underwear, he had nothing to lose, he felt there was something there with her, so he went for it and asked the question.

‘Aimee, what would you say if I told you I really really like you?’

There was a pause in the usual quick reply.

Then it was there ‘typing....’

His heart was in his mouth for what seemed like hours! But in reality it was seconds

Then it came.

‘Chris, id tell you that I was just thinking the exactly the same about you while lying in bed’

There is was his green light to get sexual, he replied

‘Thinking of me in bed are you?’

‘I’m doing a bit more than just thinking of you Chris, I have my hand between my legs, slowly rubbing myself thinking of me and you’

Oh wow! He had no idea that this night was going to take this turn, fuck it, seize the moment Chris thought.

‘Oh really? How about I give you more visuals to help you, I’m a little busy myself at the moment’

With this Chris sent a photo of his thick cut cock to Aimee, in a hope that she would return the favour.

‘Oh wow Chris, I didn’t expect that, not the photo, but how thick your cock is, I’m so wet thinking about what we could be doing right now’

The talk flowed backward and forward, unfortunately for Chris no photo in return, so he plucked up the balls and asked for a phone conversation.

This conversation didn’t last long, he could hear moans and groans on the end of the phone, he described what he would like to do to her the next time they work together, taking her to the office, pushing her against the wall, lifting her tight skirt up around her waist, ripping open her tights and slip is fingers into her tight wet pussy.

At that point he could hear her moan louder and louder

‘Oh Chris, I’m gonna Cum, I’m cumming!’ The thought of that made Chris shoot all over himself too, he didn’t make a noise just shot hot cum onto his stomach and chest.

Then a quiet timid voice over the phone

‘Chris, that was amazing, but I have to go and clean up’

Chris lay there for a few minutes after the call ended and thought about what had just happened.

He had to work with Aimee the next day, will there be any awkwardness, will it be spoken about? What does Aimee think? What seemed really wrong, but it felt so good, he wanted more, he wanted his hands all over her size 12 body, kissing her beautiful lips he wanted it all, he had a taste of the forbidden fruit, and wanted it all, but what would happen next and for the next year no one could have predicted!

(First post in these, this is a true story, only the names are different, apologise if it’s not written the best, private feedback welcome from all, and would you like to hear more?)

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *andyblokeMan  over a year ago

Dublin

Don't stop there give it your all

By *J GeminiTV/TS  over a year ago

Northumberland

By *inky kissersCouple  over a year ago

South East

A good start

By *ohn_1983Man  over a year ago

South of Norwich

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

By *duk70Man  over a year ago

langley

By *ack rabbit 1980Man  over a year ago

MABLETHORPE

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

More please

By *ames WhyteMan  over a year ago

Near Manchester Airport

Don't doubt yourself, this is so promising.

By *irtyslag1000Woman  over a year ago

Darlington

By *hebritukCouple  over a year ago

London

By *avidking73Man  over a year ago

Barnet

By *p4it6969500Man  over a year ago

burton

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

The next day came, Chris was up bright and early to tackle the day, with somewhat a spring in his step after the night before. Aimee wasn’t due to be in work until a while after Chris started but the messages continued as normal, just the usual friendly chatter, no mention of what happened last night.

Midway through the day, a few hours before Aimee was due to start Chris brought it up, ‘so about last night, do you regret it?’

Aimee replied instantly ‘no, definitely not, you’ve been on my mind all night and morning chris’

Great, that’s what he wanted to hear.

The time came for Aimee to start and it flowed as normal, no one would have known any different, they were chatting and flirting away just like every other day, apart from the smile on both their faces was a little wider than usual and the eye contact more meaningful.

Coming towards the end of the night Chris was continuing his usual routine of counting stock in the stockroom when he hears footsteps on the stairs, he turn around and there she is, the beautiful hour glass figure, the cheeky smile and beautiful kissable lips. Aimee stood in front of him, they were alone, for the first time in the shift. She walked towards him and without hesitation he grabbed her waist and pull her in, his one hand moved to the back of her neck and there it was their first physical contact, the kiss so passionate so intense Aimee let out a little sigh of pleasure, both getting a little carried away and lost in the moment, Chris pushed her against the stockroom wall, his hand moved from her waist onto her large breast and again she let out a little moan. The kiss lasted a matter of minutes but it felt so good. He pulled away, Aimee with her eyes still closed let out the biggest smile imaginable, ‘that felt so good Chris, I’ve been wanting you to do that for ages’

Aimee went on with her shift and Chris continued to close out the stocktake.

The kissing at every opportunity continued over the next week or so, only in work, as neither could really get time away from their partners. How could something so wrong feel so amazing!

After nearly two weeks of passionate kissing and groping in the office and stockroom the time where Chris was off work, knowing Aimee was too, and his partner not home until the late afternoon, he messaged Aimee.

‘I don’t suppose you fancy coming around to mine? The house is completely free for a few hours’

There it was again, the risky waiting game as to what Aimee would reply.

‘Yeah sure, that sounds like a good idea, I’ll be there soon’

Again with a spring in his step Chris was as happy as Larry, but a little more nervous than he had been, thoughts running through his head, how will this pan out, how would he want it to pan out?

The door bell rang, it was only 9:30, it could only be one person, Aimee stood at the doorway, wearing a tight fitted skirt, hugging her hips, a low cut jumper, not showing too much, but enough to see the outline of her beautiful curves.

‘Come on in, make yourself at home.’

Aimee walked straight into the living area, sat herself down on the sofa, Chris feeling a little anxious and nervous and Aimee could tell and felt the same. The conversation was just normal, nothing sexual or flirting.

Shit has Chris really invited me here for a friendly chat, some time together, Aimee thought.

And Chris as nervous as ever wanted to continue his lust, finally plucking up the courage he lent in for the kiss, again passionate as ever, she fell back on the sofa and Chris took the opportunity to move his hands onto her legs, feeling the silk of her tight he moved up toward her skirt, she gave a little quiver. Is this really happening she thought, everything they’d talked about is really happening. He got onto his knees between her legs, rolled down her tights and moved her Lacey red underwear to one side. The most beautiful tight pussy, with a little bit of hair above, pink and already wet from excitement, Aimee moved her curvy bum to the end of the sofa to give Chris more of a chance to get it all. He done what he does best and started teasing her, kissing her inner thigh, moving up towards her pussy, kissing and flicking her prominent clit with his tongue, he was giving her his best and she knew it too, a quiver and shake. She pulled his hair and pulled him closer, a loud moan came and there it was her first orgasm with Chris, he got up and smile, she gave a huge smile back. She got up, undid his buckle belt, slide down his trousers and his cock sprung out of his shorts.

‘Do you have one?’ Aimee said

I do, but only the one, Aimee ripped open the packet, but a little too eagerly, the condom ripped!

Shit he thought was this his chance gone!

She looked up, ‘I’m happy to carry on if you are, I’m protected’

He didn’t hesitate, he wanted this more than ever.

She placed her legs either side of his, got his cock and slipped it into her soaking wet pussy, she fucked him, rode him so hard and so good, arching her back. She got faster and faster, the excitement too much for Chris, within minutes he knew it was coming, he let out a moan ‘oh Aimee I’m going to cum.’

Just cum inside me Chris, I want to feel your hot cum inside me’

Without hesitation he shot his huge load inside her. She lifted herself off his cock, a little bit of cum dripped out, she fell into his arms, eyes still closed. Wow Chris that was so good, it felt amazing!

Chris couldn’t believe his luck, he had felt like he had gone to heaven! The lay there on the sofa, cuddling and kissing more before the time came for Aimee to leave. They said their goodbyes at the door, he pulled her in for another kiss and off she went with her day.

A couple of hours later, Chris’ partner came home. ‘How’s your day off been today?’

He played it down, like a professional actor, he said ‘yeah it’s been ok, pretty boring, haven’t done much really’

There it was, his first lie in the relationship, all too well he knows just a few hours earlier he had started an affair with a work colleague, the night continued as normal, Chris and Aimee messaging as usual, both of them were due in early the next morning, Chris suggested Aimee was to come in a little earlier, before the shop opens for a bit more time alone.

‘I’ll see what I can do’ she said.

He wasn’t really expecting much, it would have been hard for her to get in earlier as her partner would need to take her.

The next morning came, Chris got there extra early and set the shop up with plenty of time to spare, just in case Aimee was early. Half hour before shop was due to open a nock on the door, there she stood, Aimee had managed to get in early!

They scooted off to the back area, away from anyone’s view as soon as they closed the door of the staff room they were at it again, kissing passionately and hands wandering everywhere.

Aimee pulled away and looked into Chris’ eyes and whispered, I wanted it again, I want it now.

Great story

By *ohn_1983Man  over a year ago

South of Norwich