FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Meeting Jen

Meeting Jen

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *hilthebeard OP   Man  over a year ago

oswaldtwistle

I’d been chatting to Jen for just over a week, we met on bumble and after exchanging numbers we started texting each other. Jen is 54 full figured, conversations seemed to slip into naughty side very easily with her. She tells me she didn’t date for years while her kids grew up, but since they left home she’s had a few relationships but nothings worked out.

We arrange to meet at leaf in Liverpool city centre, for lunch as she walks in I like what I see. She’s dress smartly long skirt tall boots a denim blouse that fitted tightly over her large breasts. Cleavage isn’t on full view but she knows it’s caught my eye within minutes.

We have a lunch and a walk over to the Museum, as we look at the exhibits, I notice her hand touching my arm and as we leave we hold hands at head towards a whisky bar she knows.

I’m driving, but this doesn’t stop Jen, we chat and flirt as she has four cocktails. As she drinks more she’s brushing her hair behind her ears. Her hands are holding mine across the table, her cleavage is more visible ,I’m sure she’s undone a couple of buttons.

It’s starting to get late now, with work the next day, I suggest I drop her off at home before I drive home, more than an hour away.

As we park in front of her flat, I lean across and kiss her good night....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *hilthebeard OP   Man  over a year ago

oswaldtwistle

...our kiss doesn’t break. And we are soon making out in the car. I manage to get her out her coat while we kissed. As she takes a breath I bite her lip, she lets out a deep sexy moan.

Kissing more, I undo her buttons from her blouse, desperate to see her large breasts. She pushes my head down, her hard nipple visible through her bra. I bite it through the material, pulling her bra down with my hands and sucking on one then other nipple. Her tits are huge her big nipples are darker than skin.

Each time I suck she wriggles in her seat, as I bite one softy she calls out “harder” so I do. Jen reaches over undoing my jeans. I’m sucking on one breast while pulling on her nipples with my fingers.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic