FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Two Become Three (fantasy only)

Two Become Three (fantasy only)

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

It can't be can it? I said to myself. I was browsing through Fetlife and found the profile of a young 21 year old girl from our town who happened to be our babysitter. Ashleigh is gorgeous, young, blonde with a tight fit body, could get anyone she wanted. I felt myself get hard as I looked through her photos, her perfect round tits, beautiful shaved pussy and peachy arse really turning me on. There were pictures of her, cum all over her face, fucking both men and women, mmmm what a filthy slut.

I read through her profile, she is submissive to men but more dominant with women, her list of kinks were amazing, most of them on my bucket list. 

I nervously added her as a friend, none of my photos should my face and I didnt think that many of my pictures would identify me, so felt safe to send the request. Within an hour she had accepted and we started chatting, nothing to forward, just sex in general and random friendly chat.

I spent the next few weeks fantasizing about Ashleigh having a threesome with my wife and I. Could I arrange it? How do I come up with the idea? My wife is 38, size 14, brunette, great 36D tits, waxed and sexy as fuck, submissive, loves me to humiliate and degrade her, and had expressed a curiosity about other women but had never gone past kissing other women, mostly due to lack of chances in fairness..

Fuck it, this had to happen, it was time to put a plan in action.

I told my wife Sarah that on Friday I was taking her out on a date and to call Ashleigh to come keep an eye on our young son. 

Friday came round and 7pm Ashleigh arrived, she looked so slutty in a white t-shirt that showed her beautiful tits, and a short denim skirt, my cock jumped in my trousers.

We told her we may be late but she was free to jump onto the computer should she wish to do so, id left my profile "accidentally" on screen. 

We got to the restaurant and placed our order, I excused myself and nipped to the toilet, I check Fet, i had a PM, it was from Ashleigh, OMG its been you that I have been chatting too, it read, yes it has Ashleigh, I hope you don't mind me kinda hoodwinking you so to speak I replied.

No, not at all, always fantasised about you, thought you were very much my type, but I babysit for you and although I've had fantasies, never ever thought id ever get a chance.

It was music to my ears, the plan was working. 

Well, Ashleigh that will change tonight if your keen for it, but I'm in charge, you submit to me understand? Yes Sir she replied.

I went back to our table, ok, part one was working, now for part two.

I worked Sarah well, we slipped back into our D/s side of our relationship before the main course. So, babygirl, tonight Sir has a surprise for you. Sarah nodded and smiled, I put my hand between her legs, her panties were damp, oh is my little babygirl horny? Yes Sir she replied, good goto the loo and remove your panties. Yes Sir Sarah replied before disappearing.

I ordered a taxi to get us in a few hours, we would be having drinks, but get home for 11.

A few hours later the taxi arrived, we jumped in the back, Sarah sat with her back to the driver, I told her to hitch up her skirt and give me a show of her masterbating, I watched as her fingers delved in deep inside herself. She was softly moaning, before licking her fingers clean. I smiled, she looked at me and said will you tell the taxi to wait for Ashleigh, it can get her home so I can get my surprise.

I smiled and said no, there was no need for the taxi to stay and all would become clear soon enough. Sarah looked at me confused. Just remember, you do as you always do, you follow my every instruction no matter what it is. Yes Sir, she replied.

We get home and I pay the driver as Sarah gets in the house, she and Ashleigh are chatting as I walk in. So Sarah, it appears that Ashleigh knows now that we live in a D/s relationship, Sarah looks at me in shock, and it also appears that Ashleigh is a switch slut, in which she likes to be bossy with women but submits to men. 

Both girls look at me, so I've decided that she would become my slut and tonight she will submit to me and help dominate you, how do you feel babygirl? 

Sarah looks bewildered, ye-ye-yess Sir whatever you say

Good now strip naked

Sarah does as she is told and Aahleigh watches as my wife strips down to her lingerie, I stand behind Ashleigh and put my arms under her armpits, I squeeze at her young breasts as Ashleigh stares at my wife undressing, soon Sarah is naked, she goes to cover herself but I stop her, now babygirl, you can undress my new slut.

Sarah walks over towards Ashleigh both girls are nervous, but Sarah lifts Ashleigh's top over her head, she then reaches round behind Ashleigh and unclasps her bra, her tits look amazing, my cock is rock hard in my trousers, im struggling to contain myself.

Kiss her, I command, the two girls lock lips into an embrace, I watch as their tongues searching each others mouths, exploring. I put my arms round Ashleigh and cup her tits, playing and tweaking her nipples, Sarah feeling my hand brushing her own chest as I play with Ashleigh.

Ashleigh breaks the kiss, Sarah, you should now remove my skirt and panties, I want you to eat my cunt as I kiss your husband. My cock jumps and i feel precum leaking as Sarah does as she is told, it's so horny this much younger woman telling my wife what to do and my wife doing it.

Ashleigh turns her head towards me and we kiss, I listen as Sarah tentatively kisses her pussy, then her tongue brushes Ashleigh's clit, as it does Ashleigh moans in my mouth, her hand reaches down behind herself and she strokes my hard cock through my trousers, its enough to make me break our kiss, I move away and watch my wife eat the much younger girls pussy as I strip myself, I sit on the couch watching, I ask Ashleigh if she is enjoying Sarah licking her pussy, she nods and replies yes.

I tell Ashleigh that she needs to suck on my hard cock, she tells Sarah to lie on the floor in front of the chair, she lowers her pussy onto Sarah's mouth and orders her to make her cum, Ashleigh then uses her tongue and starts to lick and suck on my balls, look at me slut I say, Ashleigh locks her eyes onto mine, she doesn't move them away as she expertly starts to suck on my shaft, flicking her tongue over the head, I grab a fistful of her hair and pull her mouth deeper down, she gags a little but still tries to keep her eyes on mine, she is good, not swallowing any of her saliva, my cock is soaked but she still tries to take me deeper, even though her eyes start to water. She gets faster and faster, I feel her body start to convulse, I realise that it's my wife whose starting to make her cum, using her hair I lift her mouth of my cock, Please Sir can I cum, yes I reply and Ashleigh releases a huge moan, she grabs my wifes hair and starts to ride her mouth. I watch as the hot young slut in front of me cums hard over my wifes face.

She stands up and walks to the couch, she collapses exhausted. I look at Sarah, her face is soaking, now babygirl, you must carry on from Ashleigh and get ready to be face fucked, I stand up as Sarah gets up onto her knees,iI take Sarah's hair and aim my cock into her mouth, I push hard and deep, I gather my pace as I furiously fuck Sarah's throat, I slow down as it looks like Sarah may puke, I watch Ashleigh as she fingers her pussy as she watches us, I know that I need to be inside her, i pull myself out of Sarah's mouth and walk in fromt of Ashleigh, I order her onto her knees, i tease her clit rubbing the head of my cock against it, i then rub my cock up and down her slit, pressing it against her arse. Id read on her profile that Ashleigh loved anal, it was however a hard limit for Sarah, i moved my cock back to her pussy and pushed myself all the way into her soft tight young pussy, my balls resting on her clit.

Ashleigh looks over towards Sarah, who is watching and playing with her nipples. Bitch, your husband is about to fuck my tight young pussy, dont dare touch yourself, in fact get under me so you can watch how your husband fucks a tight pussy, unlike yours, Sarah does as instructed, as she does, Ashleigh slaps her clit, i hear a yell from Sarah, Ashleigh does it again, the yell this time changes, Ashleigh does it a third time…...I know your desperate to cum, but not till Ive fucked your husband dry do you understand? Sarah mumbles a yes Mistress.

I start to ride Ashleigh, soft moans escape her mouth as I feel my cock stretching her tight hole, I start to build up a better rhythm, faster, harder she gasps as I thrust in and out of that delicious pussy, Im desperately trying to readjust my rhythm not wanting to cum too early, her body starts to buck as she started to cum again, Ashleigh got louder and louder before she threw her face into my wife's cunt in order to stifle the noise of her orgasm. I can't hold out any longer and increase my speed, I sense myself about to cum, I go to pull out but Ashleigh's pussy muscles grip my cock, her hand comes round and she tries to pull me in deeper, I let go and fill her young cunt with my hot sticky cum.

I moan loudly as I do, I pull my cock out of Ashleigh and watch as my cum starts to dribble down towards her clit, Ashleigh orders Sarah to go behind her and lick my cum from her full pussy. 

Sarah does as she is told, lapping at Ashleigh's cunt like a cat with a bowl of milk, I watch as my wifes face becomes smeared with my cum from anothers womans pussy. As she is just about finished, Ashleigh orders Sarah to lick her asshole, im sure Sarah will refuse, but i'm amazed when Sarah moves her tongue to her ass, probing and licking at Ashleigh's forbidden hole, Ashleigh reaches round and spreads her ass cheeks wider, get your tongue deep in there you fucking cumslut, I reach down and feel Sarah's pussy, I cannot believe how wet she is. 

Sarah moves over, and I stick my cock into her mouth, she can taste Ashleigh's cum from my cock, within seconds I'm hard, now babygirl, guide me into that tight asshole, Sarah guides my cock in, then as I press into Ashleigh, Ashleigh tells Sarah to get behind me and rim my ass, again I'm amazed as my wife pushes her tongue deep into my ass, i build up a rhythm Ashleigh ass is even tighter, I know I'm not going to last long, my cock slides out of Ashleigh, Sarah grabs it and slides it down her throat, building up saliva before guiding it back into Ashleigh's ass. I continue to fuck this beautiful young ass, then as Im about to cum, I pull out, again Sarah takes my length into her mouth, Ashleigh spins round and Im looking at these two beautiful faces, Sarah shares my cock between her and Ashleigh before I explode covering both thier faces with my gooey mess, Sarah and Ashleigh lick each others faces clean before they finish in a long kiss. 

Shortly Ashleigh gets up and gets dressed, Sarah calls her a taxi, before she leaves, Sarah asks, Mistress can I cum now? Ashleigh tells her to go to her room and cum, Sarah walks up the stairs, Ashleigh kisses me and thanks me before she leaves.

I join Sarah in bed, I see the wet patch, I see you have cum already? As soon as I touched myself I came immediately Sarah smiles.

I pull Sarah into my arms, tonight was amazing babygirl, yes it was she replies, in fact Ashleigh was telling me earlier she has been having problems at her parents, I'm going to ask her to move in with us, so you can fuck her whenever you like. I look at her shocked, but how will you feel? I ask

I will be happy to serve you both, I know she is younger and sexier, you deserve to have the best…

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *layful Couple For YouCouple  over a year ago

Lust

Really must visit Fife again, a naughty weekend in St. Andrews maybe

By *ames WhyteMan  over a year ago

Near Manchester Airport

We need more.....

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago